PDA

View Full Version : Wylie vs Wimberly

gibby
10-03-2007, 04:13 PM
Doesn't seem to many Wylie poster these days. This is a good and getting better team. Just wanted feed back against Wimberly.

Cameron Crazy
10-03-2007, 04:14 PM
Wylie should win this one, I havent heard much of the texans this year.

DaHop72
10-03-2007, 04:16 PM
My take is, never underestimate Coach Sandifer. He is probably starting to ramp up for district.

Sweetwater Red
10-03-2007, 04:16 PM
Wylie won't lose again until Oct. 26th.:D :devil:

Cameron Crazy
10-03-2007, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Wylie won't lose again until Oct. 26th.:D :devil: haha. true. true.

DaHop72
10-03-2007, 04:19 PM
Wylie won't lose again until Oct. 26th.:D :devil: You're killing me Smalls.:D

gibby
10-03-2007, 04:21 PM

I like that tude.

pirate4state
10-03-2007, 04:21 PM
Wylie won't lose again until Oct. 26th.:D :devil: What happens Oct 26th? :D

gibby
10-03-2007, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
What happens Oct 26th? :D

That would be Wylie at Sweetwater. Hope it's home coming.

DaHop72
10-03-2007, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
What happens Oct 26th? :D I wonder?:thinking: :thinking:

tigerbyheart
10-03-2007, 04:31 PM

I think this year the Mustangs will pull a huge upset and beat the Wylie Bulldogs...

Who will go big Div. 1 if the bulldogs somehow get upset by Breck or Clyde?:thinking: :thinking:

Hey anything can happen!!!!:p

gibby
10-03-2007, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by tigerbyheart
I think this year the Mustangs will pull a huge upset and beat the Wylie Bulldogs...

Who will go big Div. 1 if the bulldogs somehow get upset by Breck or Clyde?:thinking: :thinking:

Hey anything can happen!!!!:p

Ok now Wylie gets beat by Clyde a few years back in the Clyde superbowl. They go on to win state. oh yea. This is still early and things happen. Beat by Breck?
Put the pipe down and walk away.

gibby
10-03-2007, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by gibby
Ok now Wylie gets beat by Clyde a few years back in the Clyde superbowl. They go on to win state. oh yea. This is still early and things happen. Beat by Breck?

Sorry, posted to wrong thread. Putting the pipe down.

tigerbyheart
10-03-2007, 04:40 PM

Breck and Wylie have had some great games, it wasn't all that long ago that Breck was sending Wylie home in the playoffs....:hand:

gibby
10-03-2007, 04:48 PM
Breck and Wylie have had some great games, it wasn't all that long ago that Breck was sending Wylie home in the playoffs....:hand:

Hey some of the best Wylie games I have seen were against Breck, but the truth is Wylie has out grow them population wise and has a very deep and talented team. I wish the good ole days were back, even though we couldn't buy a playoff game.

If we start a Breck vs Wyle thread, we may be the one two posters. oh well.
Go Bucks -- till Nov. 2

til Nov. 2

tigerbyheart
10-03-2007, 04:51 PM
Hey some of the best Wylie games I have seen were against Breck, but the truth is Wylie has out grow them population wise and has a very deep and talented team. I wish the good ole days were back, even though we couldn't buy a playoff game.

If we start a Breck vs Wyle thread, we may be the one two posters. oh well.
Go Bucks -- till Nov. 2

til Nov. 2

Your probably right on that... I remember some of their games that would rival the S'water/Snyder rivalry games...:D

My dad would be the worst grouch that week then when Breck would win, you'd think he won the lottery.....

DaHop72
10-03-2007, 05:43 PM

Hey anything can happen!!!!:p Have you been watching "Angels in the Outfield" again.:D

TexanAlum_06
10-03-2007, 06:46 PM
it could be a good game. Wimberley havign to travel so far will prolly affect them. abilene is 3.5-4 hours. thats the longest wimberley has traveled. I dont know much about Wylie this year but I do know they field solid teams year in year out. We might be 1-4 but we are better then our record indicates. thats the truth. we are startign to come around as a team, we still ahve no running game and depth is an issue, and i know wylie dont have depth problems! but it will be a good game, like i said last week, I just hope we can come out with no injuries and have a clean hard fought game and come away with a Win, this team needs it!

lakers
10-03-2007, 06:56 PM
I've gotta go with Wylie on this one. They have really been puttin' it on to people lately. Wyile by 10.

thewyliefan
10-03-2007, 08:49 PM
TexanAlum_06 is right about the texans being better than their record shows. and i know last years ride to wimberley did a lil number on our team, and it will prolly do something to wimberly so im going w/ wylie by 14 or 21. idk if anyone has mentioned its wylies homecoming so they will be ready to play fo sho.

lakers
10-03-2007, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by thewyliefan
TexanAlum_06 is right about the texans being better than their record shows. and i know last years ride to wimberley did a lil number on our team, and it will prolly do something to wimberly so im going w/ wylie by 14 or 21. idk if anyone has mentioned its wylies homecoming so they will be ready to play fo sho.
in that case, wylie by 20 (i cant make up my mind)

Texasfootball2
10-04-2007, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by thewyliefan

I hope TexanAlum_06 is right about Wylie not having depth problems. They will be without two of their best players this Friday. Both were injured in the Frenship game.

Sweetwater Red
10-04-2007, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
I hope TexanAlum_06 is right about Wylie not having depth problems. They will be without two of their best players this Friday. Both were injured in the Frenship game.

Wylie never has depth problems.:(

lakers
10-04-2007, 09:28 AM
Wylie never has depth problems.:(
yeah you know something is up when the backup comes in and he is just as good as the starter, and then his backup comes in and you would swear that he was a good as the starter.:(
Are they ever gonna become 4a???????:confused:

tigerbyheart
10-04-2007, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by lakers
yeah you know something is up when the backup comes in and he is just as good as the starter, and then his backup comes in and you would swear that he was a good as the starter.:(
Are they ever gonna become 4a???????:confused:

That is funny!!!True but funny!!!!!!

Chunkthepill
10-04-2007, 09:33 AM
who are the hurt players and what is there injury, will it affect the game?

Black_Magic
10-04-2007, 09:49 AM
Wylie won't lose again until Oct. 26th.:D :devil: Wylie won't win big until Oct 26th. this will be a close one with the texans

Texasfootball2
10-04-2007, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by Chunkthepill
who are the hurt players and what is there injury, will it affect the game?

Don't excatly want to put their names on the internet, but one of them actually has a really good backup, the other one is at a position where we probably have the least depth. The backup is not bad, but gets pretty thin after that, which means he will probably play a significant more than usual and could tire.

To answer you question, NO. I don't think it will have a impact on the outcome, so if we lose and some Wylie posters start making excuses, here's your ammo. I do think Wimberely is a good 1-4 team and fully expect them to put up a fight. But I think as the game gets to the mid-third quater that the Bulldogs should pull away. There getting better, but they lost a lot of key players from last years team and they've gone threw some growing pains. Besides, that is a brutal trip and I think they will run out of steam in the second half, or at least I hope so!

STANG RED
10-04-2007, 11:49 AM
That would be Wylie at Sweetwater. Hope it's home coming. Naw, we spanked Big Spring 40 zip for homecoming. could have been much worse, but saved another 40 just for Wylie. :devil:

snydertiger2010
10-04-2007, 11:52 AM
Wylie takes this one