PDA

View Full Version : Not to change the Subject!

Texasfootball2
10-03-2007, 11:40 AM
I'll have to say that I have totally enjoyed the dialogue regarding Clyde/Vernon or Snyder/Graham or Sweetwater/Snyder, or Clyde/Burk and etc.....................

There is a game between to pretty good programs taking place at Bulldog stadium in Abilene between Wimberely and Wylie. Both teams have played extremely tough schedules. The Texans are probably the best 1-4 team in the state. Wylie coming off a big win against 4A Frenship. I know there are some Wimberely fans on this board and I sure there are a lot on this board that love to take a shot at Wylie, but lets here some thoughts on this game.

It is Fox Sports DQ game of the week. ( kind of a surprise because of the records, but we'll take it )

Sweetwater Red
10-03-2007, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
I'll have to say that I have totally enjoyed the dialogue regarding Clyde/Vernon or Snyder/Graham or Sweetwater/Snyder, or Clyde/Burk and etc.....................

There is a game between to pretty good programs taking place at Bulldog stadium in Abilene between Wimberely and Wylie. Both teams have played extremely tough schedules. The Texans are probably the best 1-4 team in the state. Wylie coming off a big win against 4A Frenship. I know there are some Wimberely fans on this board and I sure there are a lot on this board that love to take a shot at Wylie, but lets here some thoughts on this game.

It is Fox Sports DQ game of the week. ( kind of a surprise because of the records, but we'll take it )

Wylie by 30 in a laugher.:devil: :D :devil:

pirate4state
10-03-2007, 11:44 AM
Good idea. I'm surprised there isn't already a thread out there on this game. :thinking:

I'll take Wylie by 10.

Snyder_TigerFan
10-03-2007, 11:46 AM
I might have to attend this one.

Sweetwater Red
10-03-2007, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Good idea. I'm surprised there isn't already a thread out there on this game. :thinking:

I'll take Wylie by 10.

Alot of the Wylie posters have vanished for some reason?:confused:

Texasfootball2
10-03-2007, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Alot of the Wylie posters have vanished for some reason?:confused:

There are really only about a couple on this board. And it would be to easy for people to take shots at us if we all of a sudden started posting just because we had back to back victories over 4A schools even though one of them wasn't excatly a powerhouse. Besides, sometimes it's more fun to read everybody else's trash, than it is to try and defend your own, especially when it's just a war of words.

Actually kink of wandering where INJURED has been though.

LH Panther Mom
10-03-2007, 12:02 PM
This game would've been my Region I Game of the Week, if I were choosing. I agree with Wimberley probably being the best 1-4 team in the state. I'll get back with you in a bit. :)

Texasfootball2
10-03-2007, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
This game would've been my Region I Game of the Week, if I were choosing. I agree with Wimberley probably being the best 1-4 team in the state. I'll get back with you in a bit. :)

You will get no complaints from me on your Clyde/Burk reg 1 game of the week. As far as this region is concerned the Clyde/Burk game has more bearing on where these teams stand in reg. 1 than the Wylie/Wimberely game. Just thought this game was worth a little chatter.

KTA
10-03-2007, 12:22 PM
Wylie by 17