Sweetwater Red
10-03-2007, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by Rooster#70
Which would be the big school?
I would think it would be Burk.
What about the Snyder district?
I would think that would be Synder.
To bad Graham and Synder won't meet up

None of this is right. Go to the home page. Click on state scores.
The teams on the left side are listed in order of enrollment size.

Macarthur
10-03-2007, 09:59 AM
Graham, I think.

DaHop72
10-03-2007, 10:08 AM
Which would be the big school?
I would think it would be Burk.
What about the Snyder district?
I would think that would be Synder.
To bad Graham and Synder won't meet up Andrews is the largest school in our district.

WOS87
10-03-2007, 10:10 AM
The school's are listed in rank order in each district from largest to smallest in the left column

http://idisk.mac.com/cboehme69-Public/scores/3aweek4.gif

Texasfootball2
10-03-2007, 10:17 AM
Burk and WF Hirschi are both bigger than Graham. The only thing that would keep Graham from being division 2 is if Iowa Park made the playoffs and "BOTH" Burk and Hirschi didn't.

Snyder is in a four team district where Andrews has the largest enrollment and would have to be the only team to not get in, in a district that includes Snyder, Greenwood, Andrews, and Lamesa.

I would say that there is a 99.99999999........% chance that both of these teams are in the Reg.1 Div 2 bracket in November. If they are truely the best to teams then they will both have a chance to prove it around weak four of the playoffs if not sooner depending on how the brackets match up.

Anyone who knows anything about high school football and it the least bit open minded should understand that a team you see in September could be totally different from a team you may see in November. Teams with good coaches continue to improve and peak at the right time and make a good run at it. Others start out hot and fade at the end, because of injuries or lack of good coaching and just have good players, or for what ever reason.

Both Div 1 and Div 2 in Reg 1 will be very interesting this year. And whoever comes out of Reg 1 will be very battle tested and I give them a chance in the semi's.

DaHop72
10-03-2007, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
Burk and WF Hirschi are both bigger than Graham. The only thing that would keep Graham from being division 2 is if Iowa Park made the playoffs and "BOTH" Burk and Hirschi didn't.

Snyder is in a four team district where Andrews has the largest enrollment and would have to be the only team to not get in, in a district that includes Snyder, Greenwood, Andrews, and Lamesa.

I would say that there is a 99.99999999........% chance that both of these teams are in the Reg.1 Div 2 bracket in November. If they are truely the best to teams then they will both have a chance to prove it around weak four of the playoffs if not sooner depending on how the brackets match up.

Anyone who knows anything about high school football and it the least bit open minded should understand that a team you see in September could be totally different from a team you may see in November. Teams with good coaches continue to improve and peak at the right time and make a good run at it. Others start out hot and fade at the end, because of injuries or lack of good coaching and just have good players, or for what ever reason.

Both Div 1 and Div 2 in Reg 1 will be very interesting this year. And whoever comes out of Reg 1 will be very battle tested and I give them a chance in the semi's. Shhhhh, you know you're not suppose to make sense on a message board.:D :D

STANG RED
10-03-2007, 10:22 AM

Both Div 1 and Div 2 in Reg 1 will be very interesting this year. And whoever comes out of Reg 1 will be very battle tested and I give them a chance in the semi's.

Preach on my brother. Preach on!
Good Post!:cool:

Texasfootball2
10-03-2007, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Shhhhh, you know you're not suppose to make sense on a message board.:D :D

My Bad! Forget everything I just said, it was a weak moment in my life.

Rooster#70
10-03-2007, 10:43 AM
Thanks for your help. Always amazed at the football knowledge on this board.
So the talk between Snyder and Graham could possibly be worked out on the field.

Texasfootball2
10-03-2007, 10:54 AM
So the talk between Snyder and Graham could possibly be worked out on the field.

Unless Sweetwater, Vernon, or Argyle sneak in and spoil the party. YES, I would say that there is a chance. But the bracket won't be a cakewalk.

DaHop72
10-03-2007, 10:56 AM
Unless Sweetwater, Vernon, or Argyle sneak in and spoil the party. YES, I would say that there is a chance. But the bracket won't be a cakewalk. Hum, Snyder/Sweetwater:thinking: :thinking: :devil:

tigerbyheart
10-03-2007, 11:03 AM

:thinking: :thinking:

This could work....:D

Sweetwater Red
10-03-2007, 11:04 AM
Hum, Snyder/Sweetwater:thinking: :thinking: :devil:

third round...in LUBBOCK.....on TURF.........:thinking: :D

tigerbyheart
10-03-2007, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
third round...in LUBBOCK.....on TURF.........:thinking: :D

I heard Big Springs stadium was available again!!!:devil: :D

Rooster#70
10-03-2007, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by tigerbyheart

That hurts

Sweetwater Red
10-03-2007, 11:18 AM
Hum, Snyder/Sweetwater:thinking: :thinking: :devil:

...and my barber has ya'll as a four point favorite...:mad:

STANG RED
10-03-2007, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by tigerbyheart

Not if it happens to get burned to the ground the week before.:devil:

I dont know anything for sure, but I'm just saying.....