PDA

View Full Version : Whats up with TheDOCTORdre?

TheDOCTORdre
10-03-2007, 07:10 AM
Why is he bashin Sweetwater lately? Is he a traitor or just a realist? Thoughts, opinions? Be sure and vote.

TheDOCTORdre
10-03-2007, 03:24 PM
so 13 votes and not any posts? come on folks why do you think I'm a hater. and to those of you who think Im not on the board enough anymore thats about to change

eagles_victory
10-03-2007, 03:32 PM
i wish there was a dont care or this poll is stupid option :D

pirate4state
10-03-2007, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
i wish there was a dont care or this poll is stupid option :D he has a "don't care" option

eagles_victory
10-03-2007, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
he has a "don't care" option not really bc that always says that we think we doesnt spend enough time on here anymore and i dont care how much time he spends so i dont like that choice either lol

Sweetwater Red
10-03-2007, 03:35 PM
You turned your back on the "family". Now "we" turn our backs on you.:mad:

ASUFrisbeeStud
10-03-2007, 03:41 PM
You're a realist. Keep on keepin' it real Dre.:thumbsup:

DaHop72
10-03-2007, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
You're a realist. Keep on keepin' it real Dre.:thumbsup: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sweetwater Red
10-03-2007, 03:46 PM
Don't believe these two. They are the enemy. Unless of course
you're one of them now....:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

ASUFrisbeeStud
10-03-2007, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Don't believe these two. They are the enemy. Unless of course
you're one of them now....:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Enemy?

I lived in Sweetwater 18 years.

Sweetwater Red
10-03-2007, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
Enemy?

I lived in Sweetwater 18 years.

I know but you are putting impure thoughts into his head....

:D :D :D

STANG RED
10-03-2007, 04:04 PM
You turned your back on the "family". Now "we" turn our backs on you.:mad:

Yep.

Stownhorse
10-03-2007, 04:39 PM
Who's TheDOCTORdre? :thinking: haha:evillol:

Ranger Mom
10-03-2007, 04:41 PM
I didn't even realize you had been hatin on Sweetwater!!:eek: :eek:

Sweetwater Red
10-03-2007, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I didn't even realize you had been hatin on Sweetwater!!:eek: :eek:

What!?!? He's been making Rockdale80 and Go Blue look like
life long Sweetwater fans...
:eek: :D :eek:

TheDOCTORdre
10-03-2007, 04:48 PM
Can someone tell me something I have said that isn't true? If you can then tell me. Its easy to call someone a hater, but a hater is usually someone who is down on something fro no reason at all, I don't think I have been putting Sweetwater down, I think I have just been pointing out facts.

TheDOCTORdre
10-03-2007, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
Who's TheDOCTORdre? :thinking: haha:evillol:

that made me laugh

Sweetwater Red
10-03-2007, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
Can someone tell me something I have said that isn't true? If you can then tell me. Its easy to call someone a hater, but a hater is usually someone who is down on something fro no reason at all, I don't think I have been putting Sweetwater down, I think I have just been pointing out facts.

This post and the first question in the first post in this thread (by
you) seem to contradict each other don't they???:doh: :thinking:

TheDOCTORdre
10-03-2007, 04:57 PM
No I dont see how I have contradicted myself whatsoever, I am just wanting some feedback on why I am a hater, and I havent gotten any reason on why people think that I am a hater. The closest thing I've gotten is you turned you back on the family, which is a general statement. I dont care if ppl think I'm hating or not I just like to know why they think that I am one.

If you would like to while you are at it Red can you tell me how that is contradicting myself?

TheDOCTORdre
10-03-2007, 04:59 PM
and just to clarify my first post if you need it, there was just a "hint" of sarcasm in that first statement

Sweetwater Red
10-03-2007, 05:05 PM
No I dont see how I have contradicted myself whatsoever, I am just wanting some feedback on why I am a hater, and I havent gotten any reason on why people think that I am a hater. The closest thing I've gotten is you turned you back on the family, which is a general statement. I dont care if ppl think I'm hating or not I just like to know why they think that I am one.

If you would like to while you are at it Red can you tell me how that is contradicting myself?

The way you keeping switching from talking in third person to
first person is confusing. Are you asking yourself why are you
bashing Sweetwater? Are you asking me? Are you asking all
the Sweetwater posters? Are you asking everyone on the board?

If your asking yourself then you answered yourself with the post
I quoted. Therefore contradicting yourself.

TheDOCTORdre
10-03-2007, 05:10 PM

If your asking yourself then you answered yourself with the post
I quoted. Therefore contradicting yourself.

Dre-Why the heck would I be asking myself why I was bashing Sweetwater?

Dre- I dunno maybe the first question was supposed to be sarcastic.

Dre- Yeah I think thats what I was going for.

Dre- Well maybe we should clarify that you were being sarcastic.

Dre- Yeah maybe I should.

Dre- To heck with it if they cant figure it out its their problem not ours

is that too confusing? or contradicting?

Sweetwater Red
10-03-2007, 05:13 PM
Dre-Why the heck would I be asking myself why I was bashing Sweetwater?

Dre- I dunno maybe the first question was supposed to be sarcastic.

Dre- Yeah I think thats what I was going for.

Dre- Well maybe we should clarify that you were being sarcastic.

Dre- Yeah maybe I should.

Dre- To heck with it if they cant figure it out its their problem not ours

is that too confusing? or contradicting?

Good Lord. I was just giving you grief. Lighten up. :rolleyes:

TheDOCTORdre
10-03-2007, 05:15 PM
Good Lord. I was just giving you grief. Lighten up. :rolleyes:

and what do you thik I was just doing right there? You aint gotta tell me to lighten up I'm having a ball with this

Sweetwater Red
10-03-2007, 05:18 PM
and what do you thik I was just doing right there? You aint gotta tell me to lighten up I'm having a ball with this

What exactly do you mean by "having a ball"? :thinking:

TheDOCTORdre
10-03-2007, 05:19 PM
What exactly do you mean by "having a ball"? :thinking:

theres multiple meanings to that phrase?

SWMustang
10-03-2007, 05:20 PM

Once again, the Sweetwater Independent School District has let me down.

TheDOCTORdre
10-03-2007, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by SWMustang
Once again, the Sweetwater Independent School District has let me down.
and to think I'm a teacher now:D

Sweetwater Red
10-03-2007, 05:22 PM

I'm guessing you teach F.O.M.????

SWMustang
10-03-2007, 05:22 PM

In Sweetwater?

TheDOCTORdre
10-03-2007, 05:24 PM
In Sweetwater?

no Sherwood Christian Academy in Odessa, and I'm not actually a teacher, I'm the PE teacher and head girls basketball coach

Sweetwater Red
10-03-2007, 05:26 PM
I'm not actually a teacher, I'm the PE teacher

I rest my case.:D

Good bye.

TheDOCTORdre
10-03-2007, 05:28 PM
I rest my case.:D

Good bye.
haha

SWMustang
10-03-2007, 05:29 PM
Why is he bashin Sweetwater lately? Is he a traitor or just a realist? Thoughts, opinions? Be sure and vote.

Sweetwater has turned things around enough to ensure 3rd place in district and thats it. ANd Sweetwater folks are about to say im commiting blasphemy, but if we do happen to meet the Tigers in the playoffs I aint showin up to sit on the Sweetwater side

From the post I've attached, you're a traitor. The hatred that every red blooded Sweetwater kid is born with would not allow him/her to post that you would rather sit on the Snyder side if the two schools were playing - assuming those are the Tigers you're referring to.

TheDOCTORdre
10-03-2007, 05:33 PM
From the post I've attached, you're a traitor. The hatred that every red blooded Sweetwater kid is born with would not allow him/her to post that you would rather sit on the Snyder side if the two schools were playing - assuming those are the Tigers you're referring to.

Thats exactly the post I was wanting someone to refer too...

See you have made an assumption that I would sit on Snyder's side, and never does my post say that, it just says that I will not show up to sit on Sweetwater's side which leaves one of two options, I dont show up or I'm sitting on Snyder's side...dont make the stupid assumption

TheDOCTORdre
10-03-2007, 05:34 PM
:D

SWMustang
10-03-2007, 05:42 PM

See you have made an assumption that I would sit on Snyder's side, and never does my post say that, it just says that I will not show up to sit on Sweetwater's side which leaves one of two options, I dont show up or I'm sitting on Snyder's side...dont make the stupid assumption

There was a little amibiguity in the post I referenced, but fair enough.

TheDOCTORdre
10-03-2007, 05:43 PM
the votes keep on coming in people, yet the peopl with feedback are few

Phantom Stang
10-03-2007, 06:13 PM
All I've gotta say is, I really hated seeing the Mustangs win last week. I really thought I might see an upset.

Oh well, at least I found good seats on the visitor side.:p

LH Panther Mom
10-03-2007, 06:45 PM

Well, since I was thinking outside the box, I presumed you wouldn't bother to show up. :D

STANG RED
10-03-2007, 07:10 PM

Then dont make the stupid post!

Since Will Clay is "Your Boy" as you have mentioned more than once, one might easily assume you would set with "Your Boys" folks.

TheDOCTORdre
10-03-2007, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Then dont make the stupid post!

Since Will Clay is "Your Boy" as you have mentioned more than once, one might easily assume you would set with "Your Boys" folks.

well lets see I met Will Clay the summer that I was working at the church camp in New Mexico and he was a good guy, and thats why I call him "My Boy." I forgot that the stupid rivalry took precendent over friendship. I am sorry that I offended you with the comment "My Boy"

***disclaimer****
there is sarcasm in that last statement

Darren
10-04-2007, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
not really bc that always says that we think we doesnt spend enough time on here anymore and i dont care how much time he spends so i dont like that choice either lol

Nice....

Old Tiger
10-04-2007, 07:15 AM
Dre, is this a case of where "keeping it real" goes wrong?

TheDOCTORdre
10-04-2007, 07:17 AM
Originally posted by Go Blue

I guess you could say that haha

Sweetwater Red
10-04-2007, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by Go Blue

..and you know what happened when Dave Chappell tried to
keep it real don't you??:D

STANG RED
10-04-2007, 09:35 AM
well lets see I met Will Clay the summer that I was working at the church camp in New Mexico and he was a good guy, and thats why I call him "My Boy." I forgot that the stupid rivalry took precendent over friendship. I am sorry that I offended you with the comment "My Boy"

***disclaimer****
there is sarcasm in that last statement

I have no doubt that Will is fine young man, just as many of the young men and ladies from Snyder are. I also have some very good friends from Snyder. And I have a lot of respect for their program and their people.

What this is about, is your lack of respect for where you come from, while singing the praised of our #1 rival. If you didnt think this would bring along with it what it has, then your not nearly as smart as I once thought you were.

Free sheech is a wonderful thing, but when you use it unwisely you shouldnt be surprised when you get backlash from your ill advised statements.

***claimer***
there is no sarcasm in my statements whatsoever, I meant every word!

ASUFrisbeeStud
10-04-2007, 10:17 AM
I have no doubt that Will is fine young man, just as many of the young men and ladies from Snyder are. I also have some very good friends from Snyder. And I have a lot of respect for their program and their people.

What this is about, is your lack of respect for where you come from, while singing the praised of our #1 rival. If you didnt think this would bring along with it what it has, then your not nearly as smart as I once thought you were.

Free sheech is a wonderful thing, but when you use it unwisely you shouldnt be surprised when you get backlash from your ill advised statements.

***claimer***

Word

DU_stud04
10-04-2007, 10:27 AM
drive up here and bring some steaks. im ready for another bbq. :D

TheDOCTORdre
10-04-2007, 06:01 PM

***claimer***

Lack of respect? Hmmm, I fail to see where I am disrespecting Sweetwater in anyway shape or form, all I have stated is what I believe to be true, and that is that Sweetwater will probably finishes 3rd in district, won't make it far in the playoffs, and if they were to face Snyder I wouldn't show up for the game, if that’s disrespectful, then I guess I am. However, I still don't see that as disrespecting where I come from. Could you please explain that to me?

And I guess by saying Will Clay is my boy, I have now become a member of the Snyder fan club? :rolleyes: That’s a laugh and a half

Free sheech is probably a wonderful thing if I knew what it was...ya I know that was probably a typo, but dont call out my intelligence if you are going to make stupid mistakes in your posts like that.

:rolleyes:

STANG RED
10-04-2007, 07:21 PM
Lack of respect? Hmmm, I fail to see where I am disrespecting Sweetwater in anyway shape or form, all I have stated is what I believe to be true, and that is that Sweetwater will probably finishes 3rd in district, won't make it far in the playoffs, and if they were to face Snyder I wouldn't show up for the game, if that’s disrespectful, then I guess I am. However, I still don't see that as disrespecting where I come from. Could you please explain that to me?

And I guess by saying Will Clay is my boy, I have now become a member of the Snyder fan club? :rolleyes: That’s a laugh and a half

Free sheech is probably a wonderful thing if I knew what it was...ya I know that was probably a typo, but dont call out my intelligence if you are going to make stupid mistakes in your posts like that.

:rolleyes:

Your the one that started this thread and was asking for exactly what you have gotten, and now your getting all defensive about it. You should learn to be more careful of what you ask for, because you just might get it. And if a simple typo is a stupid mistake, then I guess you think everyone on this board is stupid, because they have all done it. Including you I'm sure. But I have neither the time to waste nor desire to go back and look.
Anyway, I've had this fools arguement for far too long and have tired of it. Hope you got what you were after Dre.