GoStafford
10-02-2007, 10:47 PM
Seems like he gets a "Concussion" ever time that Texas loses

Cameron Crazy
10-02-2007, 10:48 PM
I can't believe this bullcrap.

BILLYFRED0000
10-02-2007, 11:32 PM
Shoot if my O line let me get killed like Colt did last week they would have carried me off the field on a stretcher eventually.

BobcatBenny
10-02-2007, 11:37 PM
McCoy is not damaged goods.

PlayaJBiehl20
10-02-2007, 11:59 PM
McCoy is in the Sophmore Slump, trying to make throws, which he wouldn't have made a year ago, he's trying to make those throws because he has more knowledge, more understanding of his system and of the college game, and thats why he is playing bad. Forcing too many things.

Stownhorse
10-03-2007, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by PlayaJBiehl20
McCoy is in the Sophmore Slump, trying to make throws, which he wouldn't have made a year ago, he's trying to make those throws because he has more knowledge, more understanding of his system and of the college game, and thats why he is playing bad. Forcing too many things.

You're quoting ESPN EXACTLY....He is doing just fine IMO. Last week his O-line didnt do crap for him.

IHStangFan
10-03-2007, 12:49 AM
I don't think he was EVER what people cracked him up to be. That "dominance" he displayed last year....everyone seems to forget was against the likes of UNT, Rice, Sam Houston State, etc. The only quality win came against a struggling OU team. How much playing time did Snead get in this game? Against quality ops. McCoy has never impressed me. He is what he is. Also...I too find it funny everytime UT is losing or going to lose, he gets hurt. Hmmm.

Stownhorse
10-03-2007, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
I don't think he was EVER what people cracked him up to be. That "dominance" he displayed last year....everyone seems to forget was against the likes of UNT, Rice, Sam Houston State, etc. The only quality win came against a struggling OU team. How much playing time did Snead get in this game? Against quality ops. McCoy has never impressed me. He is what he is. Also...I too find it funny everytime UT is losing or going to lose, he gets hurt. Hmmm.

Did you not see his Oline get dominated? I would have got banged up too.

IHStangFan
10-03-2007, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
Did you not see his Oline get dominated? I would have got banged up too. I listened to the game....doesn't change my stance on the fact that I think he is/was horribly over-rated both last year and to begin this year. If we're now blaming the O-line than that just leads me to believe the entire UT team is over-rated. We all know their secondary is suspect as well. I look for Harrell/Tech to have a career day if that secondary continues their present course. I f you are right on your take of the O-line, then the Chiles/McCoy debate is a moot one wouldn't you say? I guess we'll see. Either way I think they get owned in Dallas this weekend.