PDA

View Full Version : Who is #1 in region 1?

Pages : 1 [2]

Snydertigersrul
10-04-2007, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
If this is what you were waiting for me to respond to- well here it is... I fel like it was a bunch of useless excuses on why ya'll didn't win. Same stuff, different day. Take your medicine and go on.

THE PLAYOFFS IS WHAT MATTERS.

SNYDER 21
MONAHANS 7

snydertiger2010
10-04-2007, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul

SNYDER 21
MONAHANS 7

Thats exactly right.

Ranger Mom
10-04-2007, 02:39 PM

SNYDER 21
MONAHANS 7

Haha......and again, using YOUR quote of course!!:p :p

Who cares what happened against a particular opponent in 2006, this is a new season. Nothing that happened in 2006 will affect this season.

lakers
10-04-2007, 02:40 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

KTA
10-04-2007, 02:50 PM

Well im glad they havent started yet or else Snyder would of been koncked out of the first RD by Monahans:evillol:

DaHop72
10-04-2007, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by KTA
Well im glad they havent started yet or else Snyder would of been koncked out of the first RD by Monahans:evillol: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

snydertiger2010
10-04-2007, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by KTA
Well im glad they havent started yet or else Snyder would of been koncked out of the first RD by Monahans:evillol:

Your so ignorant, everyone knows we wouln't be, besides the people like you who don't even know anything about Snyder.

sweetwater07
10-04-2007, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by snydertiger2010
Your so ignorant, everyone knows we wouln't be, besides the people like you who don't even know anything about Snyder.

i will enjoy Snyder's first loss:D

DaHop72
10-04-2007, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
i will enjoy Snyder's first loss:D We've already had one, did you miss it??:devil: :devil: :D

sweetwater07
10-04-2007, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
We've already had one, did you miss it??:devil: :devil: :D

now hops that was before snydertiger2010 made me want snyder to lose.haha

Stownhorse
10-04-2007, 06:56 PM
now hops that was before snydertiger2010 made me want snyder to lose.haha

What are you talkin bout. I always want them to lose. :devil:

DaHop72
10-04-2007, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
What are you talkin bout. I always want them to lose. :devil: :foul: :foul: :foul: :foul: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

:devil:

sweetwater07
10-04-2007, 07:04 PM
What are you talkin bout. I always want them to lose. :devil:

yeah, but 2010 makes me want them to get stoned

snydertiger2010
10-04-2007, 07:18 PM

You may want us to, but we won't so quit dreaming.

Stownhorse
10-04-2007, 07:19 PM

Have you always been this cocky?

snydertiger2010
10-04-2007, 07:21 PM
Have you always been this cocky?

I'm not, brother

Old Tiger
10-04-2007, 07:23 PM
Have you always been this cocky? Are you sure cocky is the word? I was thinking more along the lines of ignorant.

snydertiger2010
10-04-2007, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
Are you sure cocky is the word? I was thinking more along the lines of ignorant.

I dont want to hear anything from you Blue, your just mad that Rockdale sucks, their an emmbaresment to the tiger! Tigers win, they don't loose every game. What do you have to say now???

Old Tiger
10-04-2007, 07:27 PM
I dont want to hear anything from you Blue, your just mad that Rockdale sucks, their an emmbaresment to the tiger! Tigers win, they don't loose every game. What do you have to say now??? I would say that you are showing us that you are a sophomore(2010) and that you need to grow up. But that's just me?

snydertiger2010
10-04-2007, 07:28 PM
I would say that you are showing us that you are a sophomore(2010) and that you need to grow up. But that's just me?

No, your just making me mad, I am a senior, you must be an old gysier or something.

DaHop72
10-04-2007, 07:30 PM
No, your just making me mad, I am a senior, you must be an old gysier or something. Easy now, don't start talking about old geezers. :mad: And Go Blue isn't an old geezer.

Snydertigersrul
I would say that you are showing us that you are a sophomore(2010) and that you need to grow up. But that's just me?

Blue needs to grow up and leave him alone

sweetwater07

ok, well like i said, i'm going to hold your quotes nice and close for yalls next loss

Old Tiger
No, your just making me mad, I am a senior, you must be an old gysier or something. That's right I am. Did you use your junior high promotion certificate that you received two years ago to figure that out?

Old Tiger
10-04-2007, 07:31 PM
Blue needs to grow up and leave him alone Ah...snydertigersrul are old memories coming up of when you first came here? :D Just playing. I enjoy your post, honest!

Snydertigersrul
10-04-2007, 07:32 PM
Ah...snydertigersrul are old memories coming up of when you first came here? :D Just playing. I enjoy your post, honest!

He is my buddy.

snydertiger2010
10-04-2007, 07:36 PM
Ah...snydertigersrul are old memories coming up of when you first came here? :D Just playing. I enjoy your post, honest!

Your name should be Old Blue, since your loosing it, and don't know much.

KTA
10-04-2007, 07:54 PM
Your so ignorant, everyone knows we wouln't be, besides the people like you who don't even know anything about Snyder

First off you know nothing about me, so please do not try to act like you know me. Second do not assume you know anything about me. They only things you know about me is my screen name, and where I live. How do you know I know NOTHING about Snyder? Just because I don't live there? Maybe I have family in Snyder, maybe I get all my insight from them? Ever think of that? Or maybe im not some college scout, im not but you dont know that!!! Or perhaps I don't know anybody from Snyder, and im just going off what I have seen from them this year. Losing to Monahans showed alot of people that you guys are not as good as yall all though and knocked yall off your high horse, and now that you have won a couple of games you guys think that you should be crowed region 1 king, but the fact of the matter is you guys have not showed anything impressive up until this point. As of right now I don't even consider you guys in the top 10 in region 1, much less the BEST team in R1. Lets look at the editors rankings

1: Graham (5-0)

Graham has defeated
Midland Greenwood (4-1)
#20 state ranked (#4 in the region) Clyde (4-1)
#11 state ranked Abilene Wylie (#3 in the region) (3-2)
Glen Rose (2-3)
Monahans (1-3) with their only win over SNYDER :D

Do I think Snyder is better then Graham...NO

2: Andrews (5-0)

Andrews has defeated
Midland Christian (A private school that gave Vernon, and Breck fits)
Pecos (0-5)
Fort Stockton (4-1) (#9 in the region) only loss was to Andrews by 8
Seminole (2-3) 3 losses to Canyon (12 in R1) Ft Stockton (9 in R1) and Andrews (2 in R1)

Do I think Snyder is better then Andrews......NO

3: Abilene Wylie (3-2)

Wylie has defeated
Iowa Park (2-3)
4A Big Springs (0-5)
4A Wolfforth Frenship (3-2)

with losses to
#5 state ranked Graham (#1 in the region) (by 6 points)
4A #8 Brownwood (by 7 points)

Do I think Snyder is better then Abilene Wylie......NO

What has Snyder done? Yall have beat 2 sorry 4A's, beat a 2A, and lost to a Monahans team that is 1-3 (that 2 of the top 3 have destroyed).

Lay the pipe down, come down from cloud nine, and realize what you are trying to feed us. Sugar coated crap still tastes like crap

Snydertigersrul
10-04-2007, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by KTA
First off you know nothing about me, so please do not try to act like you know me. Second do not assume you know anything about me. They only things you know about me is my screen name, and where I live. How do you know I know NOTHING about Snyder? Just because I don't live there? Maybe I have family in Snyder, maybe I get all my insight from them? Ever think of that? Or maybe im not some college scout, im not but you dont know that!!! Or perhaps I don't know anybody from Snyder, and im just going off what I have seen from them this year. Losing to Monahans showed alot of people that you guys are not as good as yall all though and knocked yall off your high horse, and now that you have won a couple of games you guys think that you should be crowed region 1 king, but the fact of the matter is you guys have not showed anything impressive up until this point. As of right now I don't even consider you guys in the top 10 in region 1, much less the BEST team in R1. Lets look at the editors rankings

1: Graham (5-0)

Graham has defeated
Midland Greenwood (4-1)
#20 state ranked (#4 in the region) Clyde (4-1)
#11 state ranked Abilene Wylie (#3 in the region) (3-2)
Glen Rose (2-3)

Do I think Snyder is better then Graham...NO

2: Andrews (5-0)

Andrews has defeated
Midland Christian (A private school that gave Vernon, and Breck fits)
Pecos (0-5)
Fort Stockton (4-1) (#9 in the region) only loss was to Andrews by 8
Seminole (2-3) 3 losses to Canyon (12 in R1) Ft Stockton (9 in R1) and Andrews (2 in R1)

Do I think Snyder is better then Andrews......NO

3: Abilene Wylie (3-2)

Wylie has defeated
Iowa Park (2-3)
4A Big Springs (0-5)
4A Wolfforth Frenship (3-2)

with losses to
#5 state ranked Graham (#1 in the region) (by 6 points)
4A #8 Brownwood (by 7 points)

Do I think Snyder is better then Abilene Wylie......NO

What has Snyder done? Yall have beat 2 sorry 4A's, beat a 2A, and lost to a Monahans team that is 1-3 (that 2 of the top 3 have destroyed).

Lay the pipe down, come down from cloud nine, and realize what you are trying to feed us. Sugar coated crap still tastes like crap

Again, you have demonstrated your intelligence, or the lack of it. None of those internet polls mean squat. The AP is the only TRUE and UNBIAS rankings. Go ahead and sit in the cheap seats.

KTA
10-04-2007, 08:16 PM
ok heres some facts for you

Andrews 41
Monahans 13

Graham 33
Monahans 7

Monahans 41
Snyder 32

Let me guess, I made up those scores :crazy:

Snydertigersrul
10-04-2007, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by KTA
ok heres some facts for you

Andrews 41
Monahans 13

Graham 33
Monahans 7

Monahans 41
Snyder 32

Let me guess, I made up those scores :crazy:

It's sure not Graham, the most OVERRATED team in the state. They don't impress me at all, no matter how many McCoys are there.

KTA
10-04-2007, 08:19 PM
The AP is the only TRUE and UNBIAS rankings.

LOL your kidding right, so how much does a AP voter from Corpus know about a team from the pan handle? How much does a El Paso voter know about a Dallas team? Its all baised on opinions of other people.

You are obviously another punk kid as well, you all but admit defeat when you start with the name calling.

Snydertigersrul
10-04-2007, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by KTA
LOL your kidding right, so how much does a AP voter from Corpus know about a team from the pan handle? How much does a El Paso voter know about a Dallas team? Its all baised on opinions of other people.

You are obviously another punk kid as well, you all but admit defeat when you start with the name calling.

THERE IS NO VOTER STATIONED OUT OF EL PASO FOR YOUR INFORMATION

KTA
10-04-2007, 08:23 PM
It's sure not Graham, the most OVERRATED team in the state. They don't impress me at all, no matter how many McCoys are there.

What sure isnt Graham? Are you having conversations with yourself again? There is only 1 McCoy here. Graham might not be the best in the region, but based off what has happend so far this year name another team that should be rated higher. Also please tell me why they are ranked higher (not just "because I say so").

necks_c/09
10-04-2007, 08:24 PM
THERE IS NO VOTER STATIONED OUT OF EL PASO FOR YOUR INFORMATION wow, thats besides the point.....

and the point still remains.... try and argue the actual point

Snydertigersrul
Originally posted by KTA
What sure isnt Graham? Are you having conversations with yourself again? There is only 1 McCoy here. Graham might not be the best in the region, but based off what has happend so far this year name another team that should be rated higher. Also please tell me why they are ranked higher (not just "because I say so").

All I say is that Brown better start Chiles or we don't have a chance in beating the Sooners.

lostaussie
is it worth me going back and reading 19 pages? i think not:D

KTA
10-04-2007, 08:25 PM
THERE IS NO VOTER STATIONED OUT OF EL PASO FOR YOUR INFORMATION

I was using that for an example

Ok hows this, what does a voter from Wichita Falls know about San Marcus? NOTHING, its all baised on opinions from somebody else. Kinda funny you couldnt argue that, so you attacked something else, get real KID.

DaHop72
10-04-2007, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
is it worth me going back and reading 19 pages? i think not:D DON'T DO IT aussie, it will drive you crazy.:D

DaHop72
10-04-2007, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by KTA
I was using that for an example

Ok hows this, what does a voter from Wichita Falls know about San Marcus? NOTHING, its all baised on opinions from somebody else. Kinda funny you couldnt argue that, so you attacked something else, get real KID. :dispntd: :dispntd: Not a KID.

KTA
10-04-2007, 08:27 PM
All I say is that Brown better start Chiles or we don't have a chance in beating the Sooners.

ummmmmm what does this have to do with this discussion?

And regardless that's my OPINION....so what?...KID

KTA
10-04-2007, 08:29 PM
:dispntd: :dispntd: Not a KID.

Now that is SAD, I dont know if that dont make this worse.

I really think in my OPINION that he is worse then the original PPSTATEBOUND:crazy:

Snydertigersrul
10-04-2007, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by KTA
Now that is SAD, I dont know if that dont make this worse.

I really think in my OPINION that he is worse then the original PPSTATEBOUND:crazy:

Graham might not even make it to the playoffs

KTA
10-04-2007, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by necks_c/09
haha, its proed that hes a liar....

yes, now we know

he graduates in 2010....

hes a soph.....

Yup nothing but a punk KID

Whos going to beat Graham out of the playoffs? Iowa Park or Hirschi? LMAO....come on KID, tell me who is better then Graham in R1, and please explaine to me why they are better. Or would you just rather run from the subject (just like you have a few subjects in this thread). GROW UP

Snydertigersrul
10-04-2007, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by KTA
Yup nothing but a punk KID

Whos going to beat Graham out of the playoffs? Iowa Park or Hirschi? LMAO....come on KID, tell me who is better then Graham in R1, and please explaine to me why they are better. Or would you just rather run from the subject (just like you have a few subjects in this thread). GROW UP

vernon will win the district title, they know how to win when they need to

snydertiger2010
10-04-2007, 08:56 PM
vernon will win the district title, they know how to win when they need to

I agree, I hate Graham more than I do Sweetwater, I mean their name wasn't even menchioned until Colt McCoy started playing for UT. I dont care what you Graham people have to say to that but its true, and I hope Vernon stomps you guys.

KTA
10-04-2007, 08:57 PM
ok that is your opinion but please tell me something

who should be ranked ahead of Graham from what we have seen so far this year. Or better yet also tell me who Snyder should be ranked over. And once again for the 3rd time PLEASE explaine things to me that will support your opinion.

Heres mine
Graham has beat Wylie who played Great against Brownwood, and demolished everybody else they have played.

Graham has beat Clyde, who thumped Vernon (who you say is better then Graham).

Graham has beat Monahans pretty bad, who beat yall.

feel free to avoid this once again (for the 4th time)

KTA
10-04-2007, 08:58 PM
Graham was ranked in the top 10 a couple of years ago (before McCoy got here so :P)

Snydertigersrul
10-04-2007, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by KTA

who should be ranked ahead of Graham from what we have seen so far this year. Or better yet also tell me who Snyder should be ranked over. And once again for the 3rd time PLEASE explaine things to me that will support your opinion.

Heres mine
Graham has beat Wylie who played Great against Brownwood, and demolished everybody else they have played.

I don't have to explain anything to you, what I say is the law. You have a different view down there from the CHEAP seats

KTA
10-04-2007, 09:01 PM
I don't have to explain anything to you, what I say is the law. You have a different view down there from the CHEAP seats

Ok im done posting on this thread, you guys are idiots

Snydertigersrul
10-04-2007, 09:03 PM
:D

Old Tiger
10-04-2007, 09:04 PM
Doesn't matter a region I team won't get past Gilmer, Celina or Royse City.

necks_c/09
10-04-2007, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by KTA
Ok im done posting on this thread, you guys are idiots haha, 4th time avoiding that....

nice facts snyder peeps....

maybe its cuz u have none

and ur too busy "on the couch cuddled together eating doritos"

nice one go blue:D

TripleH
10-04-2007, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by KTA
Ok im done posting on this thread, you guys are idiots It's okay KTA, all you are is one of the bleacher creatures like myself that Black Magic talks about, and Snydertigersrul likes to look down on the creatures from above.

Welcome to the club.

snydertiger2010
10-04-2007, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by KTA

Heres mine

See, everyone brings up our first game, apparently you haven't seen us since then, because everyone is in a different pos. then they were then, and they were the better team then, but now I don't think so at all.
But I do think that Vernon can beat Graham, it just depends on who comes to play, I mean I mean I was happy when I found out Cylde had beat Vernon.
We'll see who is the best out of D1 when the playoffs get underway.
Rankings don't mean anything really at all.

snydertiger2010
10-04-2007, 09:07 PM
Doesn't matter a region I team won't get past Gilmer, Celina or Royse City.

Gilmer will win the D1 state championship.

?????? will win the D2 state championship.

Snydertigersrul
10-04-2007, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by KTA
Ok im done posting on this thread, you guys are idiots

We can beat anyone"

necks_c/09
10-04-2007, 09:08 PM
See, everyone brings up our first game, apparently you haven't seen us since then, because everyone is in a different pos. then they were then, and they were the better team then, but now I don't think so at all.
But I do think that Vernon can beat Graham, it just depends on who comes to play, I mean I mean I was happy when I found out Cylde had beat Vernon.
Rankings don't mean anything really at all. hmmm, the first sign of maturation.....

a decent post:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Snydertigersrul
10-04-2007, 09:09 PM
hmmm, the first sign of maturation.....

a decent post:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

He learns fast.

We can beat anyone"

necks_c/09
10-04-2007, 09:10 PM
We can beat anyone" except alot of teams

KTA
Rankings don't mean anything really at all.

I MEAN I MEAN LMAO I couldnt help myself is your studdering problem so bad you type that way as well?

Seriously im done now

Welcome to the club.

Whats the clubs official name? :D

Old Tiger
Gilmer will win the D1 state championship.

?????? will win the D2 state championship. I was hinting you weren't going to get past a region II team in the semi's IF you make it that far. I feel a upset in area.

necks_c/09
Originally posted by KTA
I MEAN I MEAN LMAO I couldnt help myself is your studdering problem so bad you type that way as well?

Seriously im done now
sure u are...lol

u will come back for more idiot bashing

snydertiger2010
10-04-2007, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by KTA

Seriously im done now

Whats the clubs official name? :D

I cant wait till I knock heads with Graham

necks_c/09
10-04-2007, 09:12 PM
I cant wait till I knock heads with Graham their jv squad will give u a concussion

Snydertigersrul
10-04-2007, 09:13 PM
I cant wait till I knock heads with Graham

Unfortunatley, Graham won't make it that far, so we won't get to play them.

DIVISION 1 CHAMPS: GILMER
DIVISION 2 CHAMPS: SNYDER

necks_c/09
10-04-2007, 09:14 PM
Unfortunatley, Graham won't make it that far, so we won't get to play them.

DIVISION 1 CHAMPS: GILMER
DIVISION 2 CHAMPS: SNYDER haha, yall are funny

TripleH
10-04-2007, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by KTA

Whats the clubs official name? :D I thinking the Black Magic hates bleacher creatures fan club.:devil:

snydertiger2010
10-04-2007, 09:15 PM
haha, yall are funny

Umm... know ones laughing buddy.

thats a trrue statement

snydertiger2010
10-04-2007, 09:16 PM
their jv squad will give u a concussion

Son, I weigh 205, i'm 6'1, I'll tear their whole team up.

Old Tiger
10-04-2007, 09:17 PM
State champs = region II or III team

necks_c/09
Umm... know ones laughing buddy.

thats a trrue statement i was lmao when i read that post... idk bout u and ur dorito buddy but i thought it was quite hilarious

Old Tiger
Son, I weigh 205, i'm 6'1, I'll tear their whole team up. nm

TripleH
Son, I weigh 205, i'm 6'1, I'll tear their whole team up. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

necks_c/09
10-04-2007, 09:18 PM
Son, I weigh 205, i'm 6'1, I'll tear their whole team up. sure.....

and ur a senior too right?

who needs a team when u have a 6'1 205 lb liar?

who can tear up their whole team

snydertiger2010
10-04-2007, 09:20 PM
sure.....

and ur a senior too right?

who needs a team when u have a 6'1 205 lb liar?

who can tear up their whole team

Look at our roster smart one!

Old Tiger
10-04-2007, 09:20 PM
Look at our roster smart one! Everybody is big on the roster, lol. Actually you're like 5'9 130

snydertiger2010
10-04-2007, 09:21 PM
nm

Now you are stupid, look at our roster. Or just ask Snydertigerrule, or DaHop

necks_c/09
10-04-2007, 09:22 PM
Look at our roster smart one! y would i do that wen u could could tear em all up by urself?

who needs a roster?

just tell us ur name and # so we can look and see how many games ur sidelined from the concussion u received from the freshman backups

snydertiger2010
10-04-2007, 09:23 PM
y would i do that wen u could could tear em all up by urself?

who needs a roster?

just tell us ur name and # so we can look and see how many games ur sidelined from the concussion u received from the freshman backups

I can't tell you my name because coaches from here post on here, just ask one of those guys

TigerPride
10-04-2007, 09:24 PM
I would have rocked you if I were still in high school and i'm 5'8 160 Now that's funny... high school dreamer GO TIGERS!!!(the best 4-1 team in the state)

Old Tiger
10-04-2007, 09:24 PM
I can't tell you my name because coaches from here post on here, just ask one of those guys Then why post? If they don't want you to do something then you shouldn't.

snydertiger2010
10-04-2007, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by TigerPride
Now that's funny... high school dreamer GO TIGERS!!!(the best 4-1 team in the state)

No you wouldn't of

necks_c/09
I can't tell you my name because coaches from here post on here, just ask one of those guys sounds to me like these "coaches" should play you more cuz ur just a beast huh?

u got the horns begging u to come play for em yet?

since of course, anybody that could tear up a whole team by theirself is wanted by the horns

Or maybe ur gonna play for middle nevada state tech j/c

snydertiger2010
Then why post? If they don't want you to do something then you shouldn't.

umm... I don't care what they want, i'm going to do what I want

TripleH
No you wouldn't of Wrong quote, junior.:rolleyes:

snydertiger2010
10-04-2007, 09:28 PM
sounds to me like these "coaches" should play you more cuz ur just a beast huh?

u got the horns begging u to come play for em yet?

since of course, anybody that could tear up a whole team by theirself is wanted by the horns

Or maybe ur gonna play for middle nevada state tech j/c

I start on varsity, ask snydertigersrule, he knows me.

necks_c/09
umm... I don't care what they want, i'm going to do what I want cuz ur a 6'1 205 lb senior and u could tear me up if they say otherwise huh?

Old Tiger
umm... I don't care what they want, i'm going to do what I want That's why you're team won't win a state championship. Grow up kid and realize there are more important things than yourself.

necks_c/09
10-04-2007, 09:29 PM
I start on varsity, ask snydertigersrule, he knows me. what did this have to do with my post?

and we know yall are couch cuddlin dorito eatin buddies

snydertiger2010
10-04-2007, 09:30 PM
what did this have to do with my post?

and we know yall are couch cuddlin dorito eatin buddies

**********I have more girls in one day than you have had in a lifetime

Old Tiger
10-04-2007, 09:30 PM

necks_c/09
10-04-2007, 09:31 PM
..... I have more girls in one day than you have had in a lifetime haha, good one....

ur a funny guy....

u got dat cuz ur 6'1 205 huh and u tear up defenses huh?

snydertiger2010
10-04-2007, 09:32 PM
plastic??
vd???

I'm a stud your not! Just get over it ok oldie

necks_c/09
I'm a stud your not! Just get over it ok oldie ok stud
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Old Tiger
I'm a stud your not! Just get over it ok oldie LOL...you think I'm old. God bless you on your road of life.

necks_c/09
10-04-2007, 09:34 PM
i think a suspension or ejection is in place for me being personally called a ... by Snydertiger2010....

have fun buddy....

i guess u can say stuff like that cuz ur 6'1 205 huh?

snydertiger2010
10-04-2007, 09:34 PM
ok stud
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thats what I want to hear

snydertiger2010
10-04-2007, 09:35 PM
Dont go crying when you ask for it, sitting there calling me and snydertigersrule gay!

Old Tiger
Thats what I want to hear You're new nickname will be studdly stud muffin since your so big and fast and you destroy everything and get all the girls. Straight ballin. I want to be just like you!!! Can I get your autograph pretty pleasE?

necks_c/09
Thats what I want to hear nevada panhanlde state tech jc

4th string place holder

necks_c/09
10-04-2007, 09:36 PM
nevada panhanlde state tech jc

4th string place holder on the practice squad

snydertiger2010
10-04-2007, 09:36 PM
nevada panhanlde state tech jc

4th string place holder

U mean 1st

necks_c/09
10-04-2007, 09:37 PM
U mean 1st ur the first string 4th string

snydertiger2010
10-04-2007, 09:37 PM
You're new nickname will be studdly stud muffin since your so big and fast and you destroy everything and get all the girls. Straight ballin. I want to be just like you!!! Can I get your autograph pretty pleasE?

Yeah come down here and I might can help you out,

Old Tiger
10-04-2007, 09:38 PM
Yeah come down here and I might can help you out, I want it signed

"To Casey"

"From Studdly Stud Muffin the beast"

necks_c/09
10-04-2007, 09:38 PM
Yeah come down here and I might can help you out, haha, u are so full of urself...
worse than kof96

snydertiger2010
10-04-2007, 09:40 PM
I want it signed

"To Casey"

"From Studdly Stud Muffin the beast"

Thats me!, Ill think about it

RMAC
10-04-2007, 09:42 PM
Son, I weigh 205, i'm 6'1, I'll tear their whole team up.

Well son, for somebody that size, you have THE WORST case of little man syndrome I've ever seen, aside from maybe STR, but I digress. The more you post the younger you sound. You may be a sr. in high school. Good job, most everybody on this board was there too, but you know what, we were taught something growing up or learned it the hard way; it's called HUMILITY. You learn to win AND lose with decency. I love H.S. football as much as anybody else on this board and I didn't even play. You have a max of 9 games left and you know what, when you go to college, you're not going to introduce yourself and say I played football for Snyder cuz nobody's going to care anymore. The reason I say this is because while right now, it is the world to you, here in 9 months, it won't be. And between now and then, you've got A LOT of growing up to do, otherwise you're going to be in bad shape come time for the real world. When you break it down in the end, that's all it is; a game. Football is what you do, NOT who you are.

Snydertigersrul
10-04-2007, 09:46 PM
Yeah come down here and I might can help you out,

Please clean out your PM box

Old Tiger
10-04-2007, 09:47 PM
Please clean out your PM box I thought you were cleaning his "PM box" out?

necks_c/09
10-04-2007, 09:51 PM
I thought you were cleaning his "PM box" out? thats just terrible...

but its funny as u know what

RMAC
10-04-2007, 09:54 PM
This is the funniest thing I've read in a long while. This whole thread made getting up this morning worth it.

necks_c/09
10-04-2007, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by RMAC
This is the funniest thing I've read in a long while. This whole thread made getting up this morning worth it. I'm having a blast with Go Blue as well

RedWhiteBlue
10-04-2007, 10:07 PM
Snyder will make it to the playoffs, and when we play Graham, your guys will see who's better
At least I know that if we do make the playoffs we will be much better prepared than you will be. Our district is very tough and our preseason hasn't been a walk in the park by any means......

Ranger Mom
10-04-2007, 10:22 PM
Snyder will make it to the playoffs....

Unfortunately, in our 4 team district, that really isn't THAT much of an accomplishment!!

Snydertigersrul
10-04-2007, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Unfortunately, in our 4 team district, that really isn't THAT much of an accomplishment!!

Yea, even Greenwood is assured of getting to the playoffs. :D

Ranger Mom
10-04-2007, 10:26 PM
Yea, even Greenwood is assured of getting to the playoffs. :D

IF we can beat Lamesa, that is!!

Snydertigersrul
10-04-2007, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
IF we can beat Lamesa, that is!!

I don't believe that will be a problem looking at how both teams have played this year. Greenwood would make it even without Wilbur

LH Panther Mom
10-04-2007, 11:08 PM
Somebody PLEASE stop me from unlocking and bringing back that thread from 2004. :thinking: :thinking:

KTA
10-04-2007, 11:30 PM
i think a suspension or ejection is in place for me being personally called a fag by Snydertiger2010....

I second that.....it wouldnt be fair to me, Emerson, or others who have walked that same road

Snyder_TigerFan
10-04-2007, 11:32 PM
:smoker:

wtxfootball08
10-05-2007, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
Snyder is 4-1. and they lost to monnohans when graham "donkey stomped" them. You must be the 8 year old on here to say Snyder is better than graham.

you really can't say who's better until yall meet up. point diff. doesn't always matter...

Graham still my pick as of right now

DaHop72
10-05-2007, 09:21 AM
Now you are stupid, look at our roster. Or just ask Snydertigerrule, or DaHop Don't ask me because it would appear that you are not who you claim to be.:thinking: :thinking:

Sweetwater Red
10-05-2007, 09:23 AM
Don't ask me becasue it would appear that you are not who you claim to be.:thinking: :thinking:

He claims to be the starting TE. If he isn't then I bet the real
starting TE would be pissed if he knew this guy was on here
claiming to be.:thinking:

RedWhiteBlue
10-05-2007, 11:48 AM
If I were from Snyder I would be upset because 2010 makes the town appear to be a bunch of uneducated, studdering goofballs. And then I actually feel sorry for the other Snyder guys because they support him and that makes them appear just as immature as he is.
I am so sick of hearing how wonderful Snyder is and then hearing them whine about how mistreated they are........and the name calling has got to stop!!!
Am I the only one that feels this way?:mad:

pirate4state
10-05-2007, 11:49 AM
I really think this thread has run it's course. Are yall even discussing football any more or just taking jabs at each other? :dispntd: