PDA

View Full Version : Hey Gobbler Fan

44INAROW
10-02-2007, 01:13 PM
you still got those Miley Cyrus tickets?

Hannah Montana' concert tix too hot

10/01/2007 11:36 AM, AP

Forget The Police, Justin Timberlake or Bruce Springsteen. The undisputed hottest concert ticket of the year is for 14-year-old pop star Miley Cyrus, star of the Disney Channel's "Hannah Montana" TV show.

Fans are so desperate for seats to her 54-date tour, kicking off later this month, that venues have sold out in as little as four minutes and scalpers are getting four to five times the face value — creating a torrent of complaints from frustrated parents.

"We knew it was hot, but we had no idea it was this crazy," said Debra Rathwell, senior vice president of AEG Live, which is handling her tour. "It's like the Beatles."

About 12,000 seats for the Memphis show were gone in 8 minutes. It took 15 minutes in Columbus, Ohio, and swift sellouts have been reported across the country — Nashville, Miami, Lexington, Ky. The Kansas City Council is investigating the matter.

One ticket for the show in Charlotte, N.C., sold for $2,565.

Gobbler Fan
10-02-2007, 02:32 PM
:cool: I have taken them off of that ticket site...by the way the bid was up to 420 bucks apiece before I took them off but by the looks of things I could have gotten more . You think I could tell my Daughter that I believe we have gremlins and they must have stolen them ?

Now that I think about It could blame the Chupacabra .

:thinking:

Gobbler Fan
10-02-2007, 02:35 PM
Seriously though thats outrageous for concert tickets. :eek:

44INAROW
10-02-2007, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Gobbler Fan
:cool: I have taken them off of that ticket site...by the way the bid was up to 420 bucks apiece before I took them off but by the looks of things I could have gotten more . You think I could tell my Daughter that I believe we have gremlins and they must have stolen them ?

Now that I think about I could blame the Chupacabra .

:thinking:

wow - those tickets are going out of sight............ little did you know when you got them :)