PDA

View Full Version : South Texas Rankings (week 4)

Bull Butter
10-01-2007, 10:13 PM
Sorry for the lateness............ very few changes near the top

1. INGLESIDE MUSTANGS (3-1,LW 1, beat Zapata 20-7)
2. RIO HONDO BOBCATS (5-0,LW2,Beat Raymondville 33-7)
3. WEST OSO BEARS (3-1,LW3,Idle)
4. PORT ISABEL TARPONS (2-2,LW4,Idle)
5. HIDALGO PIRATES (4-1,LW5, beat Brownsville St. Joseph 49-7)
6. MATHIS PIRATES (3-2,LW 7, beat San Diego 33-0)
7. ORANGE GROVE BULLDOGS (3-1,LW 8, beat Falfurrias 47-0)
8. RAYMONDVILLE BEARKATS (3-2,LW6,lost to Rio Hondo 7-33)
9. LA FERIA LIONS (4-1, LW 10, beat Lyford 38-12)
10.PROGRESO RED ANTS (4-1,LW9, beat Santa Maria 14-0)
11.ZAPATA HAWKS (2-3,LW 12, lost to Ingleside 7-20)
12.ARANSAS PASS PANTHERS (2-3,LW 11, lost to Goliad 7-34)
13.SINTON PIRATES (1-3,LW15,beat Robstown 25-14)
14. LYFORD BULLDOGS (2-3,LW13, lost to La Feria 12-38)
15. SAN DIEGO VAQUEROS (1-4, LW14, lost to Mathis 0-33)
16. FALFURRIAS JERSEYS (1-4, LW 16, lost to Orange Grove 0-47)

until next week..............

burnet44
10-01-2007, 10:15 PM
this does not bode well for the Ants
maybe they just had a bad game

but a win is a win
Go Ants

Bull Butter
10-01-2007, 10:29 PM
Struggling against a weak 1A is never good:(

3afan
10-01-2007, 10:30 PM
can Hidalgo make serious noise in Region IV ?

maybe even win the region?

Bull Butter
10-01-2007, 10:34 PM
they'll be Div. 1

CueroDad2006
10-01-2007, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by 3afan

In one word "NO"

Bull Butter
10-01-2007, 10:38 PM
It would be tough but I wouldn't count them out. Depends on the draw.

IHStangFan
10-01-2007, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by CueroDad2006
In one word "NO" :rolleyes:

Johnny 5
10-01-2007, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by 3afan

From what it looks like stat wise, and from what I have heard/read . . . Hidalgo looks like the same team they had last year, minus the quick RB.

I believe they will get 3rd in district and go two rounds deep

I see RH and PI vying for first in district, with each having a good possibility to go 3-4 rounds deep.

redant1
10-02-2007, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by burnet44
his does not bode well for the Ants
maybe they just had a bad game

but a win is a win
Go Ants

Yes, they had by far their worst game. Not trying to make excuses but if it wasn't for the defense they would have lost. The defense had a solid outing but the offense was riddled with mistakes. Too many center to quarterback fumbles, offensive line could not block anybody, receivers couldn't catch a cold and although the rb had 236 yds he could not hold on to the ball. If they play like they did this past Friday they will get demolished in district play.

The only complete game they have played this year was against Mission. In the other games, the defense has kept them in the game or held on to a lead when the offense seems to loose focus and starts shooting itself in the foot.

I've known about this site for a while (thanks to football gal's posts on rgv sports form) and usually troll in here during playoff time to try to keep up with the 3a playoff picture. Being in Houston, these forums are the best way to keep up with sports back home and all over the state.

AP Panther Fan
10-02-2007, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by redant1
Yes, they had by far their worst game. Not trying to make excuses but if it wasn't for the defense they would have lost. The defense had a solid outing but the offense was riddled with mistakes. Too many center to quarterback fumbles, offensive line could not block anybody, receivers couldn't catch a cold and although the rb had 236 yds he could not hold on to the ball. If they play like they did this past Friday they will get demolished in district play.

The only complete game they have played this year was against Mission. In the other games, the defense has kept them in the game or held on to a lead when the offense seems to loose focus and starts shooting itself in the foot.

I've known about this site for a while (thanks to football gal's posts on rgv sports form) and usually troll in here during playoff time to try to keep up with the 3a playoff picture. Being in Houston, these forums are the best way to keep up with sports back home and all over the state.

Welcome Redant1...your team has quite a following on the Downlow. We have all been cheering them on.

(we do want to discuss the infrastructure of Progresso though....I hear there is an underground network of roads):D

just kidding and welcome!

pirate4state
10-02-2007, 09:02 AM

WELCOME redant1 :clap: :clap:

redant1
10-02-2007, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Welcome Redant1...your team has quite a following on the Downlow. We have all been cheering them on.

(we do want to discuss the infrastructure of Progresso though....I hear there is an underground network of roads):D

just kidding and welcome!

Thanks for the welcomes. Like I said I've been in here for a long time. Just have been hiding in the shadows (or tunnels).....haha. Until now, most of you didn't even know the redants existed and they've been on a down for quite a while now so there was nothing to post. Again thanks for the welcome's.

footballgal
10-02-2007, 09:14 AM
I am so glad you finally made it over to post redant1! Welcome!:)

footballgal
10-02-2007, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by Johnny 5
From what it looks like stat wise, and from what I have heard/read . . . Hidalgo looks like the same team they had last year, minus the quick RB.

I believe they will get 3rd in district and go two rounds deep

I see RH and PI vying for first in district, with each having a good possibility to go 3-4 rounds deep.
According to EE fan, their defense is alot better than last year, that would be another thing that would be different from last year. But, come district will see what it's really like, having to face teams with some blance and offensive power. And right now the top teams in the district have it. RH, PI and La Feria

LordInfamous
10-02-2007, 09:18 AM
Hey Redant1, is Danny Longoria still coaching at Progreso???

BTW, i see these rankings and I like the fact that district 32-3A is representing very well. Hopefully Hidalgo goes two rounds deep or more in the playoffs

LordInfamous
10-02-2007, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by footballgal
According to EE fan, their defense is alot better than last year, that would be another thing that would be different from last year. But, come district will see what it's really like, having to face teams with some blance and offensive power. And right now the top teams in the district have it. RH, PI and La Feria

Hidalgo's stats are very similar to those of Rio Hondo and thats because Hidalgo has played against EE and Mercedes.....

footballgal
10-02-2007, 09:28 AM
Right, I agree matter fact I think the Pirates lead the district in stats, however I was talking about the defense though.

But let me point out you pointed out the RH schedule, not the PI peeps. :D

redant1
10-02-2007, 09:46 AM
But let me point out you pointed out the RH schedule, not the PI peeps. :D

Haha, I see that trickles over.....

redant1
10-02-2007, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by LordInfamous
Hey Redant1, is Danny Longoria still coaching at Progreso???

What did he coach? I just asked a couple of peeps and they've never heard of him either.

LordInfamous
10-02-2007, 10:01 AM
Haha, I see that trickles over.....

that coach came from Hidalgo...
he was you guys offensive coordinator i believe two years ago...track coach too..
wondering if he is still there.

redant1
10-02-2007, 10:09 AM
that coach came from Hidalgo...
he was you guys offensive coordinator i believe two years ago...track coach too..
wondering if he is still there.

Just found out that he is not there anymore.

Cats Fan
10-02-2007, 10:10 AM
i said it once and ill say it again..32-3A is loaded this year

Cats Fan
10-02-2007, 10:12 AM
trickels over...no way dude...it pours :eek:

LordInfamous
10-02-2007, 10:22 AM
Just found out that he is not there anymore.

any idea why or where he is coaching now?

Johnny 5
10-02-2007, 10:28 AM
Hidalgo's stats are very similar to those of Rio Hondo and thats because Hidalgo has played against EE and Mercedes.....

A very weak EE team and a mediocre Mercedes team.

Nevermind the 600+ yards against the weakest 4A team in the state . . . Valley View.

Hidalgo's stats are just about as skewed as everyone els'e at this point

Ray_BearKat
10-02-2007, 10:32 AM

Nevermind the 600+ yards against the weakest 4A team in the state . . . Valley View.

:clap:

LordInfamous
10-02-2007, 10:33 AM

you got to be kidding me. A week EE team??? At least our coaches have some guts to schedule decent teams not sub par teams like RH has over the past decade.
EE and Mercedes are two teams that are going to make the playoffs this year for sure.

Who has RH played that has been any type of challenge?
Weslaco East?
Raymondville?

...please....

Ray_BearKat
10-02-2007, 10:38 AM
you got to be kidding me. A week EE team??? At least our coaches have some guts to schedule decent teams not sub par teams like RH has over the past decade.
EE and Mercedes are two teams that are going to make the playoffs this year for sure.

Who has RH played that has been any type of challenge?
Weslaco East?
Raymondville?

...please....

both RH and Hidalgo have played weak schedules so i don't see why one team tries to play up there stats over the other....your trying to play up Hidalgo's stats but what percentage of those stats came off of games with Valley View? St. Joe? Falfurrias? I don't see where Johnny is talking up RH's stats.....

Mercedes and EE will make the playoffs in probably one of if not the weakest 4A district in the state...who is there competition? Weslaco East, Roma, Mission Memorial Valley View and Mission who has already lost to Progreso?

and you don't have to talk down Raymondville as competition for RH to prove your point....

cjeffsjeep
10-02-2007, 10:39 AM
iv always wondered this what region does Cuero fall in you never see them in the south texas rankings or the east texas one or the central texas one. its almost like they are in there own region the Cuero Region. does no one want us in there region ????

Ray_BearKat
10-02-2007, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by cjeffsjeep
iv always wondered this what region does Cuero fall in you never see them in the south texas rankings or the east texas one or the central texas one. its almost like they are in there own region the Cuero Region. does no one want us in there region ????

by south texas i think he means districts 30-32 if Cuero's district was included we all know they would be #1...

LordInfamous
10-02-2007, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Ray_BearKat
both RH and Hidalgo have played weak schedules so i don't see why one team tries to play up there stats over the other....your trying to play up Hidalgo's stats but what percentage of those stats came off of games with Valley View? St. Joe? Falfurrias? I don't see where Johnny is talking up RH's stats.....

Mercedes and EE will make the playoffs in probably one of if not the weakest 4A district in the state...who is there competition? Weslaco East, Roma, Mission Memorial Valley View and Mission who has already lost to Progreso?

You keep bringing up valley view like if you guys didnt play them. RH got stats from that game too so whats your point?
You are 5-0 against less than average teams....when is your school going to decide to schedule some decent competition???

Why are you downgrading EE? One of the best schools in the valley.
Just because you get lucky a couple of years and you think you can talk about any other school? haha lets be real...

Start by scheduling some decent opponents so you can some respect from the valley.

pirate4state
10-02-2007, 10:43 AM
by south texas i think he means districts 30-32 if Cuero's district was included we all know they would be #1...

ahhhhhh, you were quick to the edit!! LOL

Yes, I think we all know Cuero is in a class by themselves!

Ray_BearKat
10-02-2007, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state

of course i know someone would call me on it....;) :p

Ray_BearKat
10-02-2007, 10:45 AM
You keep bringing up valley view like if you guys didnt play them. RH got stats from that game too so whats your point?
You are 5-0 against less than average teams....when is your school going to decide to schedule some decent competition???

Why are you downgrading EE? One of the best schools in the valley.
Just because you get lucky a couple of years and you think you can talk about any other school? haha lets be real...

Start by scheduling some decent opponents so you can some respect from the valley.

dude chill out i'm not from RH and no Raymondville didn't schedule Valley View....

but i do agree its about time RH started scheduling some tougher non-district games.

LordInfamous
10-02-2007, 10:47 AM
whoops
im confused...
nevermind
its been a long day

cjeffsjeep
10-02-2007, 10:54 AM

im not trying to start anything but has anyone else ever noticed that Cuero is never claimed by any region. lol well i guess we will just have to make up our own region. its going to be called the Just above south below central to the left of east and to the right of west texas region

pirate4state
10-02-2007, 10:56 AM
im not trying to start anything but has anyone else ever noticed that Cuero is never claimed by any region. lol well i guess we will just have to make up our own region. its going to be called the Just above south below central to the left of east and to the right of west texas region what are you talking about? cuero is claimed & hyped by everyone as being the cream of the crop, year in & year out in region IV!

Old Green
10-02-2007, 10:58 AM
im not trying to start anything but has anyone else ever noticed that Cuero is never claimed by any region. lol well i guess we will just have to make up our own region. its going to be called the Just above south below central to the left of east and to the right of west texas region That's why some of joke about Cuero being in our own Region. Region 3.5 since we're so close to Region 3:D

cjeffsjeep
10-02-2007, 10:58 AM
what are you talking about? cuero is claimed & hyped by everyone as being the cream of the crop, year in & year out in region IV!

thats what i was talking about :D

pirate4state
10-02-2007, 11:00 AM

thats what i was talking about :D

ahhhhh, so it's about rankings!!! isn't it enough to KNOW you are #1?? You gotta have it writing too? Jeez :p :p :p

cjeffsjeep
10-02-2007, 11:00 AM
does UIL have a map of the regions? sorry i dont mean to hijack but i am just curious

pirate4state
10-02-2007, 11:02 AM
does UIL have a map of the regions? sorry i dont mean to hijack but i am just curious dude, you are in Region IV - there is no doubt. Should you be considered South Texas? I don't know - ask Bull Butter - these are his rankings.

Johnny 5
10-02-2007, 11:13 AM

and you don't have to talk down Raymondville as competition for RH to prove your point....

:clap: :clap:

And yes, Hidlago played and lost to EE . . . who was almost beaten by Weslaco East who RH decimated. Your point?

So you have no footing there.

Edit: And isn't this what you said last year as well? And the year before that? lol

Cuero is just that good! lol:thinking:

burnet44
10-02-2007, 11:20 AM
does UIL have a map of the regions? sorry i dont mean to hijack but i am just curious

region 4 is districts 25-32

burnet44
10-02-2007, 11:23 AM

I have tried to find a map like this one for 3A but havent
this one is prett cool
wish we had one for all the classes
shows travel too
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b14/p4s90/1atexasmapquick-1.gif

cjeffsjeep
10-02-2007, 11:28 AM
ahhhhh, so it's about rankings!!! isn't it enough to KNOW you are #1?? You gotta have it writing too? Jeez :p :p :p

no its not about rankings its just a question as to what geographical region they are in. i could care less about the rankings. lol i was on the team in cuero when we were #1 and had to go to kingsville and play PI and tied rank doesnt mean anything. the only rank that matters is at the state game the team that wins is #1 and the team that looses is #2 lol

Johnny 5
10-02-2007, 11:33 AM
District 8 in the map . . . ouch

pirate4state
10-02-2007, 11:36 AM
no its not about rankings its just a question as to what geographical region they are in. i could care less about the rankings. lol i was on the team in cuero when we were #1 and had to go to kingsville and play PI and tied rank doesnt mean anything. the only rank that matters is at the state game the team that wins is #1 and the team that looses is #2 lol

:confused: Cuero has always been in Region IV?

iv always wondered this what region does Cuero fall in you never see them in the south texas rankings or the east texas one or the central texas one.

it sure seemed you were asking about rankings here in relation to location, but you are right NONE of the rankings matter.

cjeffsjeep
10-02-2007, 11:49 AM
OK never mind you dont understand the question. my work here is done lol yall can have yalls topic back

44INAROW
10-02-2007, 11:57 AM
I think what Jeff was trying to ask/say is there are the "south Texas rankings" "central Texas" "Houston area" "West Texas" and so on and Cuero doesn't fit GEOGRAPHICALLY - nothing to do with Power Ranking - but geography - I might be wrong, but I think that's what he meant............. carry on.............

pirate4state
10-02-2007, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I think what Jeff was trying to ask/say is there are the "south Texas rankings" "central Texas" "Houston area" "West Texas" and so on and Cuero doesn't fit GEOGRAPHICALLY - nothing to do with Power Ranking - but geography - I might be wrong, but I think that's what he meant............. carry on.............

I understand the question - I'm just being a brat. :D

big daddy russ
10-02-2007, 12:02 PM
Good question. They're just outside of the Coastal Bend and still considered South Texas. IMO, East/Central Texas begins at I-10. Where does it intersect with 77? Schulenburg, right?

I guess these might be the "Diiiirrrrty South Texas Rankings."

AP Panther Fan
10-02-2007, 12:04 PM
District 8 in the map . . . ouch

I was thinking the same thing...ouch. I guess having spectacular views has it price.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-02-2007, 12:24 PM
I think what Jeff was trying to ask/say is there are the "south Texas rankings" "central Texas" "Houston area" "West Texas" and so on and Cuero doesn't fit GEOGRAPHICALLY - nothing to do with Power Ranking - but geography - I might be wrong, but I think that's what he meant............. carry on............. South Texas Gridiron had this problem also. :D Cuero has been rank 1 there and Refugio 2. Refugio fan wanted Cuero off the rankings because they are not South Texas. :D . They had a poll if Cuero should be considered South Texas or not. GP83 site kept them in the rankings even though i think there was more votes to remove them.

Cats Fan
10-02-2007, 12:32 PM
these are more of the coastal bend to laredo and south rankings....better known as south texas. I actually consider everything around san antonio the central area.

44INAROW
10-02-2007, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by Cats Fan
these are more of the coastal bend to laredo and south rankings....better known as south texas. I actually consider everything around san antonio the central area.
so, where would you classify Cuero? dang - sorry, total thread hijack.. oops

pirate4state
10-02-2007, 01:11 PM
so, where would you classify Cuero? dang - sorry, total thread hijack.. oops you guys are just stuck in no man's land :D

cjeffsjeep
10-02-2007, 01:18 PM
thanks 44 that is what i was wondering you know with us being 2 hours from SA, Htown, CC, and ATX and were 3 hours from the big D (oooo wait thats just my heavy foot lol)were kinda left out of all of them. I have just wondered this for the longest. no one includes our district in any of the ranks

pirate4state
10-02-2007, 01:34 PM
thanks 44 that is what i was wondering you know with us being 2 hours from SA, Htown, CC, and ATX and were 3 hours from the big D (oooo wait thats just my heavy foot lol)were kinda left out of all of them. I have just wondered this for the longest. no one includes our district in any of the ranks

there you go again wanting to be included in "the ranks" :D LOL

i'm just messing with ya man :devil:

footballgal
10-02-2007, 01:59 PM
Whoa what happened here, I go to do some work, I come back and find all this? :D

I don't think they are a south texas team,(generally for everything else, South Texas starts in SA, goes East to Corpus and west to Laredo.) BUT if Cuero wants to be considered South Texas, well, we would be very proud to claim them. Hey Butter, why don't you add them? But then, does that mean we would have to include like Sealy and some others?:thinking:

footballgal
10-02-2007, 02:03 PM

ooh, can I use that as a sig?? :D

cjeffsjeep
10-02-2007, 02:06 PM
ooh, can I use that as a sig?? :D

haha what part

cjeffsjeep
10-02-2007, 02:08 PM
Whoa what happened here, I go to do some work, I come back and find all this? :D

I don't think they are a south texas team,(generally for everything else, South Texas starts in SA, goes East to Corpus and west to Laredo.) BUT if Cuero wants to be considered South Texas, well, we would be very proud to claim them. Hey Butter, why don't you add them? But then, does that mean we would have to include like Sealy and some others?:thinking:

haha do you own a map? :D just messing with ya

footballgal
10-02-2007, 02:15 PM
haha do you own a map? :D just messing with ya Isn't Cuero close to Sealy which is close to Victoria? ..... Ok -- Let me go look at a map. :D

pirate4state
10-02-2007, 02:16 PM
yes, are you guys close to Sealy which is close to Victoria? Ok -- Let me go look at a map. :D LOL

44INAROW
10-02-2007, 02:21 PM
Isn't Cuero close to Sealy which is close to Victoria? ..... Ok -- Let me go look at a map. :D

lol we're probably closer to CC than Sealy... :p

cjeffsjeep
10-02-2007, 02:26 PM
Isn't Cuero close to Sealy which is close to Victoria? ..... Ok -- Let me go look at a map. :D

lol you do that and let me know what you find out ;)

pirate4state
10-02-2007, 02:28 PM
lol you do that and let me know what you find out ;) maybe we should get the UIL a map too - all classification should have map like the one b44 posted for 1A

cjeffsjeep
10-02-2007, 02:36 PM
maybe we should get the UIL a map too - all classification should have map like the one b44 posted for 1A

yea id like to see one like that for 3a

pirate4state
10-02-2007, 02:41 PM
yea id like to see one like that for 3a
:thinking: you know, i think WOS87 had one up around here somewhere....:thinking:

big daddy russ
10-02-2007, 03:00 PM
Sure you do. You get some love in the state poll. ;)

cjeffsjeep
10-02-2007, 03:16 PM
OK OK OK i have done it i figured it out i knew that the 14 years i was in school would come in handy some day!!!!! ok here we go this is what it is going to be called Texas Gulf Coast Region. not to be confused with the Coastal Bend Region! so heres my top 10 in the NEW region

1- Cuero
2- Gonzales
3- Palacios
4- Yoakum
5- Westhoff
6- Meyersville
7- Sweet Home
8- Midway
9- Mt. Olive
10- Pearl City

haha these teams dont ever get claimed so they have there own region

ok you can have your thread back now

SintonFan_inAustin
10-02-2007, 06:25 PM
OK OK OK i have done it i figured it out i knew that the 14 years i was in school would come in handy some day!!!!! ok here we go this is what it is going to be called Texas Gulf Coast Region. not to be confused with the Coastal Bend Region! so heres my top 10 in the NEW region

1- Cuero
2- Gonzales
3- Palacios
4- Yoakum
5- Westhoff
6- Meyersville
7- Sweet Home
8- Midway
9- Mt. Olive
10- Pearl City

haha these teams dont ever get claimed so they have there own region

ok you can have your thread back now Would Bloomington be part of this region ?

29-3aFAN
10-02-2007, 07:51 PM
Rio Hondo should be #1 if they returned alot of their starters from last year.

burnet44
10-02-2007, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
Would Bloomington be part of this region ?

yeah but they cant crack THAT Top 10 lol

WOS87
10-03-2007, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by burnet44
I have tried to find a map like this one for 3A but havent

Not quite the same but close...

Here are 4 images of Class 3A geography by Region.... one image for each region.

Region I-3A (Districts 1-8) (http://idisk.mac.com/cboehme69-Public/scores/3a1.GIF)

Region II-3A (Districts 9-16) (http://idisk.mac.com/cboehme69-Public/scores/3a2.GIF)

Region III-3A (Districts 17-24) (http://idisk.mac.com/cboehme69-Public/scores/3a3.GIF)

Region IV-3A (Districts 25-32) (http://idisk.mac.com/cboehme69-Public/scores/3a4.GIF)

There are 5 schools who's names you can't see because another school's name is covering it up:

Region I
Seminole's marker is right under Lamesa
Decatur's marker is right next to Bridgeport

Region III
Palestine's marker is right next to Palestine Westwood's
Tarkington's marker is covered by Cleveland

Region IV
South San Antonio West Campus is covered by Medina Valley

The remaining 169 3A schools are all labeled and visible

Key to the Colors
The names of the schools are color-coded by district

Districts 1, 9, 17, 25 - Orange
Districts 10, 18, 26 - Pink
Districts 3, 11, 19, 27 - Green
Districts 4, 12, 20, 28 - Purple
Districts 5, 13, 21, 29 - Yellow
Districts 6, 14, 22, 30 - Dark Blue
Districts 7, 15, 23, 31 - Brown
Districts 8, 16, 24, 32 - Sky Blue

LH Panther Mom
10-03-2007, 07:04 AM
maybe we should get the UIL a map too - all classification should have map like the one b44 posted for 1A
I started one when we were working on the home pages in the summer. I started with the Region III/Region IV lines, went too far up past Wharton (I think) and decided to stop until I had several hours to devote to it. :)

footballgal
10-03-2007, 02:05 PM
Thanks for all your work WOS87.

cjeffsjeep
10-03-2007, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by WOS87
Not quite the same but close...

Here are 4 images of Class 3A geography by Region.... one image for each region.

Region I-3A (Districts 1-8) (http://idisk.mac.com/cboehme69-Public/scores/3a1.GIF)

Region II-3A (Districts 9-16) (http://idisk.mac.com/cboehme69-Public/scores/3a2.GIF)

Region III-3A (Districts 17-24) (http://idisk.mac.com/cboehme69-Public/scores/3a3.GIF)

Region IV-3A (Districts 25-32) (http://idisk.mac.com/cboehme69-Public/scores/3a4.GIF)

There are 5 schools who's names you can't see because another school's name is covering it up:

Region I
Seminole's marker is right under Lamesa
Decatur's marker is right next to Bridgeport

Region III
Palestine's marker is right next to Palestine Westwood's
Tarkington's marker is covered by Cleveland

Region IV
South San Antonio West Campus is covered by Medina Valley

The remaining 169 3A schools are all labeled and visible

Key to the Colors
The names of the schools are color-coded by district

Districts 1, 9, 17, 25 - Orange
Districts 10, 18, 26 - Pink
Districts 3, 11, 19, 27 - Green
Districts 4, 12, 20, 28 - Purple
Districts 5, 13, 21, 29 - Yellow
Districts 6, 14, 22, 30 - Dark Blue
Districts 7, 15, 23, 31 - Brown
Districts 8, 16, 24, 32 - Sky Blue

thanks WOS87now every one can see what im talking about Cuero and there district is just kinda stuck in no mans land.

footballgal
10-03-2007, 02:10 PM
Yeap, I can see that now :D

Old Green
10-03-2007, 02:20 PM
thanks WOS87now every one can see what im talking about Cuero and there district is just kinda stuck in no mans land. Now you see why we always say we're in Region 3.5;)