PDA

View Full Version : Sinton, you'd better be ready!!

rangerfan
12-10-2001, 03:41 PM
Just a little note to Sinton. Everman is bigger and FASTER than you can get a feel for by watching film or by watching them in person. The Perryton Rangers played their hearts out, but were beaten by a better team. I don't know anything about Sinton, but I think we played the eventual state champions in Everman. They were well coached, played with discipline and sportsmanship. I want to congratulate and wish both teams good luck this weekend.

3aFootball4Life
12-10-2001, 03:46 PM
I would have to Disagree I think that it is going to be a very good game but SINTON will win.

I am not from Sinton or a real sinton fan but I think that Sinton will surprize alot of people this coming week when they win...

Go Luck to Giddings beat La Grange

MCAT
12-10-2001, 05:09 PM
I think this game will come down to the cheerleaders, i dont know about evermans, but Sinton's are good if they change them up a little bit, they get old.

evebulldog01
12-12-2001, 01:28 AM
Thank you Ranger fan as an Everman fan I appreciate your compliments. I will pass them along to others. We have tried to not act like other schools and rub stuff in peoples faces when we win. We know how that feels and we don't like it any more than the rest of you.

sinton66
12-12-2001, 09:34 AM
Everman fans Sinton will be ready. This is the best team I've ever seen come out of South Texas. All the respect in the world for your accomplishments, but teams have been underestimating Sinton all year. This game has all the markings of a classic. Won't be a 5A Madison/North Shore affair (61-58 Madison win in the dome), 3A teams have no choice but to play defense, and obviously both of these are terrific!

Gobbla2001
12-12-2001, 10:21 AM
Sinton has all of the same qualities as Everman... I saw the same team knock me out of the playoffs last year, this year they're just faster, bigger and stronger... This will be the battle of the D's in the end!!!

But for sure, not the best team that has ever come out of South Texas, just more dominant in its day and age...

SintonFan_inAustin
12-12-2001, 08:45 PM
MCAT if the game comes down to cheerleaders?

piratefan
12-13-2001, 12:06 AM
If it comes down to cheerleaders I think we may be in trouble! The cheerleaders god bless 'em they need help! It's usually 3 or 4 guys all decked out in war paint with hard hats that get our crowd going. Half the time you can't hear the cheerleaders. At least they try and some fans seem to like them.

GO PIRATES!!!!! BEAT THOSE BULLDOGS!!! RUFF-RUFF

dawg fan
12-13-2001, 07:33 PM
PIRATE FAN DON'T WORRY OUR CHEERLEADERS ARE NOT MUCH BETTER. BUT IF THIS GAME IS GOING TO CAME DOWN TO THE THE CHEERLEADERS I VOTE WE ALL JUST GO THE MOVIES OR BAR INSTEAD. HA HA

sinfan75
12-13-2001, 09:29 PM
Dixie Chicken just down the road!!

SintonFan
12-13-2001, 11:42 PM
LOL, round of drinks on 3ADownlow! Obvious vote for the bar. Then one round on someone else. Then one on me(lets see, I might have $40 room on my Visa). On second thought, I might need that room for X-mas.