PDA

View Full Version : Glen Rose 8-3A District Champs!

Eradicator
10-26-2002, 03:25 PM
Ok, I've sat by and looked at all the other team talk trash, but now I have to put my two cents in. I think that we have a legitimate chance to win because we have rolled in District and no one can stop are offense. Best of all Kennedale don't know what's gonna hit'em when they come to Tiger Stadium. And speaking of Kennedale, I think I've figured out who "this is the way we ball" is. I've been reading what he posts and he's know too much to be a player. But he wouldn't be dumb enough to be an actual coach. SO, that brings me to my theory. I saw the Everman film today and I think he's that FAT KID that Kennedale has on the sidelines!! Think about it... he's at EVERYGAME, at least the 3 I saw and even in the playoffs last year. He talks trash like he's part of the team and knows what's going on, but all I see on film is a CHEERLEADER. Ok, that's enough on him, back to the facts. Glen Rose has what it takes to beat Kennedale. They're secondary is weak and soft. Judging from last year's Glen Rose and Bridgeport game, I take the Tigers by 30. :)

Jacket2000
10-26-2002, 03:52 PM
Ok, Ive sat here and read these asinine posts from these Glen Rose jr high students for two weeks now, and Ive said nothing. But, I cant stands no more. So, I ask this question: are you outside of your mind?! Rolled through district? You've played Castleberry(barely dodged that bullet), Diamond Hill, Venus, Godley, and Riverside, and these are the only teams you've beaten all year. If this is reason to celebrate in GR, then your program is in deep trouble. You havent beaten a team this entire season that has been to the playoffs anytime during the past 5 seasons. Hell, you lost to Hico and Dublin for God's sake! And now you're talkin' about beating Kennedale and Everman? I hate to break it to ya, but if you hold Kennedale to under 50, you'll be doing good, and Everman will keep scoring untill they get tired of it. You've already proved many people wrong by pretty much clinching the 3rd place spot. Be happy with that, b/c that's all you'll be getting this season.
J2K

Matthew328
10-26-2002, 05:27 PM
You are out of your mind....I hope you are posting on here after next week when Kennedale spanks you guys..

evebulldog01
10-26-2002, 06:08 PM
You guys have got to be joking beating Kennedale by 30. I got a news flash for you everman's quarterback has only thrown one interception in the past two seasons and that came aginst Kennedale's weak secondary. As for you guys beating evrman heres something for you to think abou tafter the Kennedale loss Everman has had the following results 62-0 over Diamond-Hill 49-7 Over Castleberry 48-0 over Venus and 63-7 Over Godley for a combined 4-0 record and 222 points for and 14 against. Go ahead I dare you to come into Everman and post more than 14 on us.

Wildcat2004
10-26-2002, 06:20 PM
I just dont understand these Glen Rose people. You beat some weak teams and then your going to win district I really dont understand how you can say that you rolled thru district. Your offense is weak, if you cant put up numbers against Godley, CR and Venus then you are terrible. This post just shows how much you know about football. Kennedale and Evermans secondary will eat up your passing game. You havent seen speed all year. Your passing game isnt even that good. Your recievers are slow and your QB doesnt throw the ball with any steam behind it. For gods sake your QB has thrown 4 ints in District and you havent even played anybody.

bleedgreen
10-26-2002, 07:06 PM
Your opinion doesn't even warrant a reply. Next time, post something more intelligent.

eye of the tiger
10-26-2002, 10:41 PM
Methinks the lad lives in a dream world. I think Glen Rose will have 80 to a 100 points scored on them. I also think it will a stretch for Glen Rose to score 14. Jacket said it best. You are most likely going to make the playoffs. Take that and be happy.

The One
10-26-2002, 10:56 PM
Its quite possible that Glen Rose could face a trio of Kennedale, Everman and Bridgeport for their next three games, Ouch! Something tells me this guy wont be around in three weeks to talk about it!

OLiNeMaN
10-27-2002, 12:26 AM
As I said before! There is no way Glen Rose can be district champions. Well unless BOTH Kennedale and Everman, dont show up for the game. You clenched a playoff spot guys, Congratulations, you should be proud, but OUR weak secondary will eat you guys alive, and on top of that our d-line wont give you enough time to get off the pass, you should prolly pick out a nice spot on the grass in practice this week!

<small>[ October 27, 2002, 12:27 AM: Message edited by: OLiNeMaN ]</small>

Kennedale Wildcats
10-27-2002, 08:12 AM
For the safety of the players for Glen Rose, I can only hope that none of the players from Kennedale or Everman read any of these posts. Both teams are hungry for some competition and ridiculous statements like this one are only going to piss people off. Good luck tigers and I hope your parents will be able to identify your bodies after the next 3 weeks.

CHS_QB_24
10-27-2002, 03:26 PM
I think glen rose is an allright team but they're no where nere the caliber of team as Kennedale and Everman. I've played against both teams and they're tough and fast.

DEChildress17
10-27-2002, 08:17 PM
Eradicator:
Ok, I've sat by and looked at all the other team talk trash, but now I have to put my two cents in. I think that we have a legitimate chance to win because we have rolled in District and no one can stop are offense. Best of all Kennedale don't know what's gonna hit'em when they come to Tiger Stadium. And speaking of Kennedale, I think I've figured out who "this is the way we ball" is. I've been reading what he posts and he's know too much to be a player. But he wouldn't be dumb enough to be an actual coach. SO, that brings me to my theory. I saw the Everman film today and I think he's that FAT KID that Kennedale has on the sidelines!! Think about it... he's at EVERYGAME, at least the 3 I saw and even in the playoffs last year. He talks trash like he's part of the team and knows what's going on, but all I see on film is a CHEERLEADER. Ok, that's enough on him, back to the facts. Glen Rose has what it takes to beat Kennedale. They're secondary is weak and soft. Judging from last year's Glen Rose and Bridgeport game, I take the Tigers by 30. :) OK.....Eradicator......You guys have no shot at beating Everman or Kennedale. Just look at it this way. Ya'll were pretty evenly matched with Castleberry, and we couldnt stay on the field with Everman or Kennedale, and other than us ya'll haven't played ANYBODY in district so far. I don't see how you can actually believe ya'll have a chance to beat kennedale or everman. I predict Kennedale by 40, and Everman by 40.

278on33
10-28-2002, 03:59 PM
I have watched every Glen Rose home game from an excellent vantage point and I have come to the conclusion that Glen Rose has been everything but dominant against their over-matched and barely 3A opponents. GR’s system of “No Huddle” and a play book of about 20 or so plays, if you count Right and Left plays, has worked with mediocre results. Glen Rose has an average supporting cast, but is missing one key ingredient to winning big games in 3A. GR does not have a PLAYER. They don’t have a guy that can take a game over and make things happen. Glen Rose was rudely introduced to Diamond Hill’s Vincent Tucker, a PLAYER without a supporting cast. At this point in the season it is obvious that Glen Rose, Everman and Kennedale all have legitimate chances at winning the district, but there are still games to be played and upsets to be made. Eradicator, do you still want Glen Rose over Kennedale by 30? My predictions…
#1 Kennedale, #2Everman, and #3Glen Rose (taking the back door into the playoffs).

Matthew328
10-28-2002, 04:28 PM
Glen Rose nearly gave the game to D-H away...34-24..hmm wonder what'll happen when they play Kennedale?

Matthew328
10-28-2002, 04:28 PM
Glen Rose nearly gave the game to D-H away...34-24..hmm wonder what'll happen when they play Kennedale?

Wildcat81
10-30-2002, 01:22 PM
Eradicator:
Ok, I've sat by and looked at all the other team talk trash, but now I have to put my two cents in. I think that we have a legitimate chance to win because we have rolled in District and no one can stop are offense. Best of all Kennedale don't know what's gonna hit'em when they come to Tiger Stadium. And speaking of Kennedale, I think I've figured out who "this is the way we ball" is. I've been reading what he posts and he's know too much to be a player. But he wouldn't be dumb enough to be an actual coach. SO, that brings me to my theory. I saw the Everman film today and I think he's that FAT KID that Kennedale has on the sidelines!! Think about it... he's at EVERYGAME, at least the 3 I saw and even in the playoffs last year. He talks trash like he's part of the team and knows what's going on, but all I see on film is a CHEERLEADER. Ok, that's enough on him, back to the facts. Glen Rose has what it takes to beat Kennedale. They're secondary is weak and soft. Judging from last year's Glen Rose and Bridgeport game, I take the Tigers by 30. :) Eradicator I know nothing of how Glen Rose plays but I hope they win. My Mother went to High School there 54 to 59 we would go there every summer to see my grandparents GO Glen Rose :D

this is the way we ball
10-30-2002, 02:50 PM
Isn't that sweet. :p

Eradicator
10-30-2002, 03:10 PM
Ok, I've been busy with my real job and have not been able to spend 24/7 on the computer like a lot of you geeks. But, let me say something. I didn't say that Kennedale could not beat us; and I never said ANYTHING about Everman. ALL I said was the secondary is weak, # 30 is a punk, and #1 and #10 can’t hold my jock. And just because I like the attention, I give Glen Rose 40 points over the kitty kats.
GO TIGERS!!!!!

nigelmer
10-30-2002, 03:39 PM
Well Eradicator, glad you put the shovel down long enough to give a response. Since you like the attention so much...why not say 50 points!! It makes as much sense as anything else you've said.

everman_guy
10-30-2002, 04:57 PM
Everman really only runs 6 plays or so....they just do it really well.

cts76325i
10-30-2002, 09:08 PM
ok i will agree with you number 30 is a punk but number 1 and number 10 can both play and i can't wait to see what number 84 is gonna do on a mike stunt to your fraile lil soph. qb. i am sorry you are a good team but i don't see a win in your future. i like the guts you show but i see kennedale by 40 and everman by the same

Eradicator:
Ok, I've been busy with my real job and have not been able to spend 24/7 on the computer like a lot of you geeks. But, let me say something. I didn't say that Kennedale could not beat us; and I never said ANYTHING about Everman. ALL I said was the secondary is weak, # 30 is a punk, and #1 and #10 can’t hold my jock. And just because I like the attention, I give Glen Rose 40 points over the kitty kats.
GO TIGERS!!!!!

KTownKrazy#1
10-30-2002, 11:54 PM
eradicator... you cant be serious??? #1 and #10 cant hold your jock??? come on now... what do you think of #81??? or how about #84??? i cant wait for this game... you see the cowboy game last week... my boy #10 is gonna lay a woodson hit on underwood and give that punk a seizure... your passing game is obviously not great since yall have played the five first teams in district and your quarterback has thrown 4 interceptions... and when yall try to run the ball i hope yall run outside b/c #84 in the middle will smoke you... cant hold your jock... come on be serious...

KTownKrazy#1
10-31-2002, 12:34 AM
*five worst teams in district

RBMorris21
10-31-2002, 10:07 AM
Obviously the Glen Rose guys aren't thinkin.

KennedaleWildcat
10-31-2002, 05:03 PM
Well by looking at my name you know my team so all know who i support. I used to go to GR from 5th grade to 8th. So bear with me. GR YOU GONNA GET YO BEEHINDS KICKED by my fellow students at Kennedale High. Rocky SMith, Landon Johnson, Matt Hummiston, Jason Tomlinson, John Douty, Jimmy Letzkus, Rex Harper, Bryan Barrett, and Chris Morris gonna kick yo beehinds. oh by the way you look ugly in that picture truman underwood eek! .
C U guys FRIDAY NIGHT and bring your A game.

KTownBalla
10-31-2002, 07:58 PM
If Kennedale is hungry for some competition, which they are, they should be able to win 56-0. Yes, once again another shut out, against another weak team. The 3 "R's" Rex, Ross, and Rocky, are gonna run over u guys all night... :D

KTownBalla
10-31-2002, 10:58 PM
Yeah there is now way Glen Rose is gonna be Kennedale. Glen Rose has got weak defense. We are just gonna run all over GR wit the 3 "r's" Rex, Rocky, and Ross. Don't be suprised if we run Gr up for 400 yards...

AggieJohn
10-31-2002, 11:23 PM
Glen Rose..what ever happened to coach hacker...he came from liberty to your place....just curious...last we heard he was a J.P. over there?

big balla152005
11-01-2002, 09:10 AM
i say we beat them 62-0 they have no chance... they can talk the talk but we know they cant walk the talk...

Eradicator
11-01-2002, 11:21 AM
big balla152005:
i say we beat them 62-0 they have no chance... they can talk the talk but we know they cant walk the talk...Big balla my advice to you: Dress warm......it gets cold when you stand in the same spot the whole game.

OLiNeMaN
11-01-2002, 02:16 PM
Eradicator, My advice to you: FOLLOW YOUR OWN ADVICE BUDDY!!

footballrules
11-01-2002, 06:12 PM
I think Glen Rose has a good chance of winning district. They have 2 more tough games coming up but they have a lot of heart and they can win if they play their best. They have a QB that can throw the ball and recievers that can catch. They have the 3 leading tacklers in area. So, I say they have a good chance of winning district. First up is Kennedale. They are a good team. But I take Glen Rose by 14.

footballfan21
11-04-2002, 11:01 PM
Hey Kennedale Wildcat your just jealous because your picture didn't make it to the newspaper. :o