PDA

View Full Version : Clyde

PlayaJBiehl20
09-30-2007, 02:04 PM
Haven't been on here all weekend, thanks KTA for making them eat their dues. I love it, I guess Clyde could handle "the Jungle".

KTA
09-30-2007, 02:50 PM
no prob man;)

lakers
09-30-2007, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by PlayaJBiehl20
Haven't been on here all weekend, thanks KTA for making them eat their dues. I love it, I guess Clyde could handle "the Jungle". they definitely did a great job..
PlayaJBiehl20, why didnt u go to the game, was it to far to travel?

Texasfootball2
10-01-2007, 08:24 AM
WOW, congrats to Clyde. Only saw the score this weekend. Can somebody give me the stats or lowdown on this game. Must have been a good one.

CHSWR07
10-01-2007, 09:05 AM
kevil had 6 touchdowns and i think vernon had 6 turnovers anyways we wrecked on them on thier homecoming it was way tight

Dominicfrank
10-01-2007, 10:29 AM
7 turnovers, Vernon would have lost to their own JV team with that stat alone. Vernon loss more than a Clyde win. Still Clyde had to score but again short fields and defense on the field all day is a bad one two punch. How does it feel to puch yourself? Ask Vernon, you lose to Clyde ! How embarassing !

wtxfootball08
10-01-2007, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by Dominicfrank
7 turnovers, Vernon would have lost to their own JV team with that stat alone. Vernon loss more than a Clyde win. Still Clyde had to score but again short fields and defense on the field all day is a bad one two punch. How does it feel to puch yourself? Ask Vernon, you lose to Clyde ! How embarassing !

man your cool... why are you on a 3 a site talking crap, i hope it makes you feel big representing Plano High by talking crap on a 3a site.

STANG RED
10-01-2007, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by wtxfootball08
man your cool... why are you on a 3 a site talking crap, i hope it makes you feel big representing Plano High by talking crap on a 3a site.

He's from Vernon originally. Couldnt you figure that out, by all the excuses he makes for them?

sweetwater07
10-01-2007, 11:34 AM
maybe Clyde will be a contender this year in district..

lakers
10-01-2007, 03:31 PM
One question...were u even at the game???
Vernon was beat by a much better Clyde team...yeah they had a lot of turnover, but they were caused by the Clyde D...
I was at the game I know...:wave:

lakers
10-01-2007, 03:33 PM
wtxfootball08, i am not talkin about ur quote. i am talkin about the quote from Dominicfrank. I guess somebody got their feelings hurt...
:weeping:

Griss002
10-01-2007, 05:35 PM

I don't know about that, I saw the JV team on Thursday and they were worse. I believe the score was 33-3.

I believe you only had one touchdown that you actually drove the ball the rest were on our fumble inside the twenty and the blocked punt. The defense shut you down the rest of the night and caused the fumbles and interceptions.

wtxfootball08
10-02-2007, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by lakers
wtxfootball08, i am not talkin about ur quote. i am talkin about the quote from Dominicfrank. I guess somebody got their feelings hurt...

about to say man im on you side.. #44

wtxfootball08
10-02-2007, 08:32 AM

and that post about liles being a decoy i did that cuz he was in class with me and he was reading the post i put up and he didnt know my username.. hes a bad a on Offense too

wtxfootball08
10-02-2007, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
WOW, congrats to Clyde. Only saw the score this weekend. Can somebody give me the stats or lowdown on this game. Must have been a good one.

Defense + 2 word=Curtis Kevil

lakers
10-02-2007, 12:37 PM
Defense + 2 word=Curtis Kevil
haha yeah if ur football number 44 then i know who u r, and u should know who i am???

lakers
10-02-2007, 12:38 PM
and that post about liles being a decoy i did that cuz he was in class with me and he was reading the post i put up and he didnt know my username.. hes a bad a on Offense too
that is pretty funny, get 'ole wesley fired up!!!:mad: haha

Dominicfrank
10-02-2007, 03:33 PM
man your cool... why are you on a 3 a site talking crap, i hope it makes you feel big representing Plano High by talking crap on a 3a site. Live in Plano, went to HS in Vernon. I will be the first to admit Vernon played TERRIBLE and looked TERRIBLE but get real Clyde's D isnt that good and will get exposed. Vernon's Tailback had over 100 yards and we were winning 21-20 in the second half so this was not about Clyde being A lot better than Vernon. 7 TO's and in the 3rd quater Clyde is losing. A GREAT team beats any team who has 7 TO's by far more than you beat Vernon.

Excuses? HOw does bringing up 7 TO's and excuse for losing, it is a fact. Vernon doesnt turn it over and Clyde loses, who would say different ? SEVEN PEOPLE, SEVEN !!!!!!!!!!

Snydertigersrul
10-02-2007, 03:47 PM
Live in Plano, went to HS in Vernon. I will be the first to admit Vernon played TERRIBLE and looked TERRIBLE but get real Clyde's D isnt that good and will get exposed. Vernon's Tailback had over 100 yards and we were winning 21-20 in the second half so this was not about Clyde being A lot better than Vernon. 7 TO's and in the 3rd quater Clyde is losing. A GREAT team beats any team who has 7 TO's by far more than you beat Vernon.

Excuses? HOw does bringing up 7 TO's and excuse for losing, it is a fact. Vernon doesnt turn it over and Clyde loses, who would say different ? SEVEN PEOPLE, SEVEN !!!!!!!!!!

You made a great point, plus I'm not very impressed with wins over 2A schools. How many years has Clyde even made it to the playoffs? If they can beat Wylie and Sweetwater, I will eat crow, but there is no chance of that happening.

PlayaJBiehl20
10-02-2007, 03:53 PM
haha yeah if ur football number 44 then i know who u r, and u should know who i am???

Mitch or Jarred

Dominicfrank
10-02-2007, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
You made a great point, plus I'm not very impressed with wins over 2A schools. How many years has Clyde even made it to the playoffs? If they can beat Wylie and Sweetwater, I will eat crow, but there is no chance of that happening. I am not trying to be mean but you have to earn respect as a program and you do that by consistant winning against even or better teams. Vernon is a better team who came to work alseep at the wheel and average teams can win if they play well enough which they did. Good job, they just need to do it 3 more tmes out of their next 4 games to get respect. They get close going 2-2.

Snydertigersrul
10-02-2007, 03:59 PM
I am not trying to be mean but you have to earn respect as a program and you do that by consistant winning against even or better teams. Vernon is a better team who came to work alseep at the wheel and average teams can win if they play well enough which they did. Good job, they just need to do it 3 more tmes out of their next 4 games to get respect. They get close going 2-2.

Clyde can gain the respect by beating Wylie and Sweetwater this year. One win against a team who had a bad game doesn't make you a championship contender.

Dominicfrank
10-02-2007, 04:04 PM
Clyde can gain the respect by beating Wylie and Sweetwater this year. One win against a team who had a bad game doesn't make you a championship contender. Agree

lakers
10-02-2007, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by PlayaJBiehl20
Mitch or Jarred
Jared, You got it.

lakers
10-02-2007, 05:37 PM
Clyde can gain the respect by beating Wylie and Sweetwater this year. One win against a team who had a bad game doesn't make you a championship contender.
I agree that is doesnt make you a championship contender, but it does move you in the right direction.