PDA

View Full Version : rundoe

Old Tiger
09-30-2007, 07:18 AM
where ya been man? how's everything going? still getting picked on by those mean old liberty hill ladies?

rundoe
09-30-2007, 07:26 AM
Besides Carter. I am everybody's fav to pick on. But growing up "Red-Headed" and not afraid to speak my mind, I am used to it. Thanks for the welcome back. I think I pissed enough people off last year, that this year most are just ignoring me, lol.
Oh wait, LHPM is still correcting me. :devil:

Old Tiger
09-30-2007, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by rundoe
Besides Carter. I am everybody's fav to pick on. But growing up "Red-Headed" and not afraid to speak my mind, I am used to it. Thanks for the welcome back. I think I pissed enough people off last year, that this year most are just ignoring me, lol.
Oh wait, LHPM is still correcting me. :devil: Women....they never learn! Maybe though too many shots to the head from a certain cow bell could effect things:D

rundoe
09-30-2007, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by Go Blue
where ya been man? how's everything going? still getting picked on by those mean old liberty hill ladies?

Hey that was your 1000th post. Party Time!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

LH Panther Mom
09-30-2007, 07:38 AM
Women....they never learn! Maybe though too many shots to the head from a certain cow bell could effect things:D
Maybe he needs a few more. :devil:

Old Tiger
09-30-2007, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Maybe he needs a few more. :devil: That could make things worse! :eek:

rundoe
09-30-2007, 07:47 AM
Women....they never learn! Maybe though too many shots to the head from a certain cow bell could effect things:D

I moved, we still sit close, but not close enough to get hit as often.
I learned to only ask questions, never make comments. Was safer, cause her bell could take out Mike Tyson.
Also, I find myself saying "Huh" or "Excuse Me" a lot this year. I really need to have my ears tested.

NOW she complains about the fans who sit behind her. She can't stand fans with no football knowledge that make stupid remarks during the game. But I will say, she does know her football.

rundoe
09-30-2007, 07:48 AM
She's UP. Oh No. :D :D :D :D

Ranger Mom
09-30-2007, 09:31 AM

Also, I find myself saying "Huh" or "Excuse Me" a lot this year. I really need to have my ears tested.

When you moved away from LHPM, did you move next to the guy with the bullhorn?? That would deafen anyone!!:p

rundoe
09-30-2007, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
When you moved away from LHPM, did you move next to the guy with the bullhorn?? That would deafen anyone!!:p

Now an inbetween both, "what did you say"? At least he doesn't hit me with it.:devil:

LH Panther Mom
09-30-2007, 10:05 AM
At least he doesn't hit me with it.:devil:
Maybe I should talk to him about that. :D

rundoe
09-30-2007, 11:29 AM

Oh Great! Bopped in the head from both sides.:(

This last game i was trampled to death by kids running up and down my row and sitting behind someone 7' tall.

Just a few more games and i'll be sitting in the handicap area.

LH Panther Mom
09-30-2007, 11:33 AM
This last game i was trampled to death by kids running up and down my row.
Another reason I didn't like my seating option Friday.

rundoe
09-30-2007, 11:39 AM
Another reason I didn't like my seating option Friday.

You too????? I quit bringing my seats, I never sit in them anyway, cause I stand the whole game. Now I just bring my old pad that has to be 10 years old or older.

burnet44
09-30-2007, 12:34 PM
She can't stand fans with no football knowledge that make stupid remarks during the game.

or on message boards
naunnomilpbe

Old Tiger
09-30-2007, 06:10 PM
you two crazies!

rundoe
09-30-2007, 07:05 PM
YOU discuss fottoball with LHPM and see who wins. My moneys on her.:D

Old Tiger
09-30-2007, 07:06 PM
depends....i'm very knowledgable in football but I choose not to show it a lot of times, well most of the time.

rundoe
09-30-2007, 09:37 PM
lol. me too.:D

firstcat
10-01-2007, 11:42 AM

Oh yeah, baby.....the bullhorn is back by popular demand! You ought to stand next to him! Wouldn't trade it though!
At least he's gotten pretty good at pointing the speaker part up and out (well, BEFORE the broken collar-bone anyway...at first it was right in my ear enough to rattle my teeth!

There are a few people that need boppin' in the head (or the mouth!) up there...Rundoe...you are NOT one of them!

:devil:

rundoe
10-01-2007, 11:53 AM
The how come I am the one that always gets bopped?