PDA

View Full Version : Region 1 GOTW Clyde (4-1) vs Burkburnett (4-1)

KTA
09-30-2007, 12:39 AM
who is going to win this game?

Im picking Clyde because Burk lives and dies by the run, and Clyde's D is pretty solid.

Clyde by 9

STANG RED
09-30-2007, 08:24 AM
I dont think I have ever picked Clyde to win anything other than at basketball, so this is a first.
Clyde 30
Burk 21

Dont let me down Bulldogs.

This would be a great pick for game of the week in Region I.

KTA
09-30-2007, 01:06 PM
thats the reason I made it ;)

pirate4state
09-30-2007, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by KTA
thats the reason I made it ;)

maybe you should offer up your services to Keith7 - all region coordinators could use some help

Cameron Crazy
09-30-2007, 01:23 PM
Clyde is rolling, burk will have to stop the talented rbs

PlayaJBiehl20
09-30-2007, 02:05 PM
I got Clyde in this one.

KTA
09-30-2007, 02:49 PM
maybe you should offer up your services to Keith7 - all region coordinators could use some help

Keith would you like some help?

TheDOCTORdre
09-30-2007, 03:28 PM
clyde take this one by 10

KTA
09-30-2007, 05:26 PM
anybody else?

KTA
09-30-2007, 07:33 PM
Anybody remember that RB burk used to have a few years ago his first name was Pumpkin

mudcat
09-30-2007, 08:15 PM
Burkburnett (4-1) Week 3 stats

http://community.timesrecordnews.com/1trn/stats/Week%203.pdf

PlayaJBiehl20
09-30-2007, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state

I don't know KTA picked, last weeks game vs. Vernon to be the game of the week, and it really wasn't much of a game.;)

KTA
09-30-2007, 08:23 PM
smart other word for a donkey:p

PlayaJBiehl20
09-30-2007, 08:25 PM
Haha. I hope this weeks game isn't much of a game, I hope we roll, but I think it will be a close one.

wtxfootball08
09-30-2007, 08:28 PM
I got Clyde... Its their homecoming, and they are still trying to get respect, because many people are doubting them.

clyde by atleast 10

lakers
09-30-2007, 09:01 PM
i am definitely pullin for clyde, but i dont know much about burk.

KTA
09-30-2007, 09:10 PM
Burk runs, and runs, and runs, and runs

lakers
09-30-2007, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by KTA
Burk runs, and runs, and runs, and runs
well so did vernon, so i am predicting that Clyde's D comes up big again...

KTA
09-30-2007, 09:33 PM
thats what im basing my prediction on as well

wildstangs
09-30-2007, 10:26 PM
You guys think Burk is going to turn the ball over 7 times like Vernon did? I will go with Burk by 7.

PlayaJBiehl20
09-30-2007, 10:34 PM
Of course you are, you're from Sweetwater.

wildstangs
09-30-2007, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by PlayaJBiehl20
Of course you are, you're from Sweetwater.

Has nothing to do with it. Until Clyde beats Wylie and/or Sweetwater and wins a playoff game or two, they are pretenders.

PlayaJBiehl20
09-30-2007, 10:40 PM
Ya rollin over the 8th ranked team in state, on their homecoming, a their place means nothing right?

KTA
09-30-2007, 10:40 PM
You guys think Burk is going to turn the ball over 7 times like Clyde did?

You mean how Vernon did?:p

No I dont expect that, but I do expect that D to be the difference in this ball game.

Im pretty sure ALL of those turn overs were not self inflicted

KTA
09-30-2007, 10:42 PM
Ya rollin over the 8th ranked team in state, on their homecoming, a their place means nothing right?

Exactly:crazy:

wildstangs
09-30-2007, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by wildstangs
You guys think Burk is going to turn the ball over 7 times like Vernon did? I will go with Burk by 7.

wildstangs
09-30-2007, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by wildstangs

My bad - Thanks for pointing that out.

wildstangs
09-30-2007, 10:44 PM

Do I sound like a whiney, excuse maker if I say that I think Vernon was over rated?

PlayaJBiehl20
09-30-2007, 10:48 PM
Ya you do, give credit, where credit is due, if we beat Giddings you would say they're overrated, just give some credit, I don't mind you takin Burk. but like I said give credit where credit is due.

wildstangs
09-30-2007, 10:50 PM
Ya you do, give credit, where credit is due, if we beat Giddings you would say they're overrated, just give some credit, I don't mind you takin Burk. but like I said give credit where credit is due.

Nah, if you guys beat Giddings, that would be impressive. Like KTA pointed out last week, the teams Vernon played against don't appear to be too great. I will give Clyde credit when they beat Sweetwater/Wylie and win a few playoff games. I have gotten excited about Clyde before, only to see them come back down to Earth. Remember when they beat Wylie in 03? I went around saying they would win the district.

PlayaJBiehl20
09-30-2007, 11:07 PM
Ya I remember that, but Clyde's got a new coach, new team, new year, back then they would give up if they wern't winningat half, Clydes coach gives us a winning mentality.

KTA
09-30-2007, 11:07 PM
I went around saying they would win the district.

Ouch

PlayaJBiehl20
09-30-2007, 11:28 PM
Is Graham off this week?

KTA
09-30-2007, 11:32 PM
nope got Dallas Bishop Lynch coming to town, should be a good game. Read in DCTF they have 3 guys on the OL that are HUGE

KTA
09-30-2007, 11:37 PM
not trying to steal this thread just posting something real quick

August 31 7:30 PM Dallas Jesuit Away L 14- 38
September 7 7:30 PM Plano Prestonwood Home W 34 -7
September 14 7:30 PM Highland Park Away L 56 - 0
September 21 7:30 PM Arlington Grace Prep Home W 21- 9

C 6-4 280
OT 6-4 280
OG 6-3 265

wtxfootball08
10-01-2007, 08:10 AM
Lol... Sweetwater is overated bro....

anyways like i said clyde by atleast ten..

Wes Liles is nothing but a decoy for Curtis Kevil, but hey it works... incase you didn't see the vernon game kevil had 5 td's. Liles ZERO!! but they do work good together

KTA
10-01-2007, 10:49 AM
Yall need another FG kicker

lakers
10-01-2007, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by wtxfootball08
Lol... Sweetwater is overated bro....

anyways like i said clyde by atleast ten..

Wes Liles is nothing but a decoy for Curtis Kevil, but hey it works... incase you didn't see the vernon game kevil had 5 td's. Liles ZERO!! but they do work good together
Liles is one heck of a player,Kevil may lead the offense, but Liles leads the defense...

Griss002
10-01-2007, 03:27 PM
The boys in Clyde are working hard to get the monkeys off their back and with the schedule that is coming up I think that it can be done. Starting with last week and the next three weeks, there are many questions that can be answered. I will take Clyde by a bunch this week. Since Burk put the thumping on us last year, I think there are some bad tastes in the boys mouths and they should be able to get rid of it this week.

Odis
10-01-2007, 03:34 PM
Burk by 14 (at least)

buff4ever
10-01-2007, 03:44 PM
I went with burkburnet, only b/c I wanted to vote, I have no idea about these two teams. So take it for that.

STANG RED
10-01-2007, 04:41 PM
Sure got a lot of new Clyde posters coming out of the woodworks. Amazing what a little success will do.

Enjoy it while you can Clydesters. Your days of reckoning are fast approaching. And they'll come in the form of Mustangs, Buckaroos, and the real Bulldogs.:devil:

But Good Luck till then.:D

Cameron Crazy
10-01-2007, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Sure got a lot of new Clyde posters coming out of the woodworks. Amazing what a little success will do.

Enjoy it while you can Clydesters. Your days of reckoning are fast approaching. And they'll come in the form of Mustangs, Buckaroos, and the real Bulldogs.:devil:

But Good Luck till then.:D Someone getting to confident?

STANG RED
10-01-2007, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
Someone getting to confident?

Just trying to stir these rookie Clydesters up a bit. Gotta get em broke in right ya know. ;)

Griss002
10-01-2007, 05:26 PM
Stirring maybe but we"ll see what happens. You guys have been playing well that last couple of weeks but only time will tell the true story. Past history does not reflect on this team and they are hungry for the game. I have been reading for some time on the site just never got into the talking side of it so all I can say is the best team will walk away with the trophy at the end.

DaHop72
10-01-2007, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Griss002
Stirring maybe but we"ll see what happens. You guys have been playing well that last couple of weeks but only time will tell the true story. Past history does not reflect on this team and they are hungry for the game. I have been reading for some time on the site just never got into the talking side of it so all I can say is the best team will walk away with the trophy at the end. Jump on him Griss, he's alot more fun when he gets stirred up. If you need any help the week of the game let me know and maybe I can get a couple of Tiger fans to help you learn the fine art of message board smack.:D :D

STANG RED
10-01-2007, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Jump on him Griss, he's alot more fun when he gets stirred up. If you need any help the week of the game let me know and maybe I can get a couple of Tiger fans to help you learn the fine art of message board smack.:D :D

Dont make me have to come over to tigger land and smack you around a little bit. :p

lakers
10-01-2007, 08:41 PM
Haha tigger land, GET 'EM RED!!!!:D

DaHop72
10-01-2007, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by lakers
Haha tigger land, GET 'EM RED!!!!:D Tell him Red, don't mess with me or I'll have to jump on your side that week.:devil: :devil:

KTA
10-02-2007, 01:14 AM
does Burk have ANYBODY registered on this site?:confused:

Ranger Mom
10-02-2007, 08:36 AM

Isn't that strange how that happens?? Greenwood can have success and it is still pretty much me and GWOOD here!!

I have put an ad in the football program twice for the downlow...told countless others.

No wonder we have the reputation of being snobs!!:D :D :D

Sweetwater Red
10-02-2007, 08:51 AM

But Good Luck till then.:D

Clyde has Burkburnett this week then Wylie and Sweetwater
in back to back weeks. Something tells me after these three
games are played most of them will slowly disappear.:devil: :D :devil:

Dominicfrank
10-02-2007, 03:20 PM
IMO- Burk beats Clyde. Clyde beat a team who turned over the ball 7 times. A 6 man team would have a chance against that stat alone. Clyde is making strides but they are not a top level team. to be honest Burk and Clyde are the same team with similiar history's. If Clyde wins it will be real close. Burk is a decent team that Vernon beats by 21, of course, if they dont turn the ball over. I hate sounding like that but lets all be honest Clyde is dreaming if they think they are a better team than Vernon, Sweetwater, Graham, Snyder, Wylie, etc... We are just at different levels, but hey, sometimes teh large underdog wins a game they shouldnt, nothing to be ashamed of.

lakers
10-02-2007, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Dominicfrank
IMO- Burk beats Clyde. Clyde beat a team who turned over the ball 7 times. A 6 man team would have a chance against that stat alone. Clyde is making strides but they are not a top level team. to be honest Burk and Clyde are the same team with similiar history's. If Clyde wins it will be real close. Burk is a decent team that Vernon beats by 21, of course, if they dont turn the ball over. I hate sounding like that but lets all be honest Clyde is dreaming if they think they are a better team than Vernon, Sweetwater, Graham, Snyder, Wylie, etc... We are just at different levels, but hey, sometimes teh large underdog wins a game they shouldnt, nothing to be ashamed of.
Protest....... I think they are better than Vernon. :D They already proved that. Will you quit dwelling over the seven turnovers. Geez, you are driving me NUTS!!! Seriously, the game is over, in the past, nothing can change the outcome of the game.

Snydertigersrul
10-02-2007, 06:00 PM
Protest....... I think they are better than Vernon. :D They already proved that. Will you quit dwelling over the seven turnovers. Geez, you are driving me NUTS!!! Seriously, the game is over, in the past, nothing can change the outcome of the game.

No way that Clyde is better than Vernon. They should feel lucky that Vernon played badly and handed the game to them with seven turnovers I predict losses in the next three games for Clyde and Breckenridge will knock them out of playoff contention. They're a pretender, not a contender.

lakers
10-02-2007, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
No way that Clyde is better than Vernon. They should feel lucky that Vernon played badly and handed the game to them with seven turnovers I predict losses in the next three games for Clyde and Breckenridge will knock them out of playoff contention. They're a pretender, not a contender.
Geez, what are you on, because i want some. They already beat VERNON!!! haha

lion75
10-02-2007, 07:51 PM
IMO- Burk beats Clyde. Clyde beat a team who turned over the ball 7 times. and 8 penalties for 80 yards. That's 15 drive stoppers. That's not an excuse for Vernon. If you play that way, you deserve to lose, regardless of the opponent. This should not have surprised us. They had 3 tds called back against Altus. They fumbled on their own 3 vs. MC (gave up TD) and fumbled going in on the MC 2 yd line (lost a TD). Also had a 69 yd TD pass called back vs. MC. I missed Mineral Well so I don't know. But as Parcells would say "You are what you are",and Vernon is a very sloppy, undisciplined team. Hopefully they can turn it around. I didn't make a bold prediction in this game, but I expected Vernon to win so give me a mess of that crow. I was quoted however saying "Clyde is solid." And I said that Vernon's tendency to make a lot of mistakes "could haunt them " in the Clyde game.

lakers
10-02-2007, 08:26 PM
OMG, get over it.
The game is over Clyde beat Vernon, end of descussion...
:mad:

lakers
10-02-2007, 08:28 PM
discussion, my bad

Dominicfrank
10-02-2007, 11:16 PM
This is a thread about Clyde is it not. They beat Vernon but I am simply pointing out that Vernon lost more than Clyde wining therefore I think Burk is going to win. The 7 TO's are very relavent to this thread. Clyde is an average team who is going to play another average team in Burk this week. Vernon is as talented a team as anyone in the state. Fix the turnovers and they go possibly all the way. Clyde will be lucky to make the playoffs.

Dominicfrank
10-02-2007, 11:17 PM
I also feel it necessary to get in all my points towards Clyde voiced because there three fans on here wil be gone in less than 3 weeks.

PlayaJBiehl20
10-02-2007, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by KTA
does Burk have ANYBODY registered on this site?:confused:

Their still reminiscing (I know I spelt that wrong) on *********.:D

lakers
10-02-2007, 11:50 PM
Geez where is this hatred coming from. Did u get a speeding ticket going through Clyde or what??? haha
And for the last time were you at the game, because Clyde dominated(I was there). All you care about is the stats.
The 7 turnovers are the only grounds that you have for all your posts, and you dont even know how the game really happened!!!
You're a bigger pest than my little brother..: :dispntd: :dispntd:

PlayaJBiehl20
10-02-2007, 11:52 PM
Geez where is this hatred coming from. Did u get a speeding ticket going through Clyde or what??? haha
And for the last time were you at the game, because Clyde dominated(I was there). All you care about is the stats.
The 7 turnovers are the only grounds that you have for all your posts, and you dont even know how the game really happened!!!
You're a bigger pest than my little brother..: :dispntd: :dispntd:

Easy Akers, their just getting in your head, we know we won the game and thats all that matters.

lakers
10-02-2007, 11:57 PM
haha thanks man...
;)
I guess we all can't be nice and respectful...

IHStangFan
10-03-2007, 12:50 AM
I'll take Clyde.

Texasfootball2
10-03-2007, 08:26 AM
This is a thread about Clyde is it not. They beat Vernon but I am simply pointing out that Vernon lost more than Clyde wining therefore I think Burk is going to win. The 7 TO's are very relavent to this thread. Clyde is an average team who is going to play another average team in Burk this week. Vernon is as talented a team as anyone in the state. Fix the turnovers and they go possibly all the way. Clyde will be lucky to make the playoffs.

Been reading this thread for several days, and it's been a good laugh because of all the trash being slung around, but I actually agree with you Dominicfrank. The only exception would be that I think Clyde is a "better" than average team, and I do think they will make the playoffs, and Vernon is talented.

Odis
10-03-2007, 08:31 AM
>>This is a thread about Clyde is it not. They beat Vernon but I am simply pointing out that Vernon lost more than Clyde wining therefore I think Burk is going to win. The 7 TO's are very relavent to this thread. Clyde is an average team who is going to play another average team in Burk this week. Vernon is as talented a team as anyone in the state. Fix the turnovers and they go possibly all the way. Clyde will be lucky to make the playoffs.<<

Now it will be funny if Burk beats Vernon.

I don't have a pony in this race but lets call a spade a spade here:

Scoreboard Beotch!!!!

Dominicfrank
10-03-2007, 08:53 AM
Vernon will lose 3 out of the next 5 if they turn the ball over like they did against Clyde. I am betting that they fix their issues as they usually do. I have talked to many people who went to the game and it was very evident that the TO's were the only reason Clyde won and to further the point Vernon would have won if they would have had only 5 TO's. 5 TO's and they still win means to me that Vernon is a far better team that just had a bad game. Happens. K-State beat Texas, Colorado beat Oklahoma, etc..... SOmetimes thewse things just happen.

wtxfootball08
10-03-2007, 10:06 AM

Man you never give up. Like KTA along with ten + posters have stated, Vernon didnt just give the ball up, clyde made big plays... in order to win games you have to take control and make something happen and thats what clyde did. Lets here it from some one who actually attended the game.

wtxfootball08
10-03-2007, 10:16 AM
Vernon will lose 3 out of the next 5 if they turn the ball over like they did against Clyde. I am betting that they fix their issues as they usually do. I have talked to many people who went to the game and it was very evident that the TO's were the only reason Clyde won and to further the point Vernon would have won if they would have had only 5 TO's. 5 TO's and they still win means to me that Vernon is a far better team that just had a bad game. Happens. K-State beat Texas, Colorado beat Oklahoma, etc..... SOmetimes thewse things just happen.

Clyde fumbled within the 10-vernon score
vernon blocked a punt into the endzone-vernon score

Every turnover Clyde FORCED, they had to drive the field to score. Clyde never had a turnover that they didnt have to drive 65 + yards. Sounds to me like Vernon had a little more trouble playing on defensive side of the ball. Go ahead Dominicfrank-Your turn??

lakers
10-03-2007, 11:12 AM
Dang that i horrible, showin no love for your team. some fan you are. huh :dispntd:

gibby
10-03-2007, 04:30 PM
Ok, so Clyde has a good running back, a line that can block (10 ft tackle), and a good D; don't think Wylie will run from a fight.

Dominicfrank
10-03-2007, 05:31 PM
Clyde fumbled within the 10-vernon score
vernon blocked a punt into the endzone-vernon score

Every turnover Clyde FORCED, they had to drive the field to score. Clyde never had a turnover that they didnt have to drive 65 + yards. Sounds to me like Vernon had a little more trouble playing on defensive side of the ball. Go ahead Dominicfrank-Your turn??

Easy, having to go 65+ yards after 7 TO's means that Vernon had the ball 7 times at or inside the Clyde 35 yard line. Stands to reason that if Vernon doesnt turn it over 7 times we get at least 21 more points if all we did was kick field goals. How much did Clyde win by ? By all accounts, at least 30 that I have talked to which include the people paid to watch the game, Clyde didnt FORCE anything.

Dominicfrank
10-03-2007, 05:33 PM
Dang that i horrible, showin no love for your team. some fan you are. huh :dispntd: Did you read past the first few words? I SAID IF THEY TURN THE BALL OVER LIKE THEY DID AGAINST CLYDE !

lakers
10-03-2007, 06:21 PM
Vernon will lose 3 out of the next 5
No love at all.:dispntd:
And GOSH DARN DANG IT!!! Clyde did force most of the turnovers.

Snydertigersrul
10-03-2007, 08:32 PM
I also feel it necessary to get in all my points towards Clyde voiced because there three fans on here wil be gone in less than 5 eeks. :clap: Those three fans will disappear after losses to Burkburnett, Sweetwater, Wylie and finally to Breckenridge.

lakers
10-03-2007, 08:44 PM
:clap: Those three fans will disappear after losses to Burkburnett, Sweetwater, Wylie and finally to Breckenridge.
Nah, I have to much fun on here. Why r u agreein with Dominicfrank anyway. He will be probably be dissin' Snyder pretty soon.

wtxfootball08
10-03-2007, 10:36 PM
Easy, having to go 65+ yards after 7 TO's means that Vernon had the ball 7 times at or inside the Clyde 35 yard line. Stands to reason that if Vernon doesnt turn it over 7 times we get at least 21 more points if all we did was kick field goals. How much did Clyde win by ? By all accounts, at least 30 that I have talked to which include the people paid to watch the game, Clyde didnt FORCE anything.

haha you wanna count that then lets say our two picks within the ten that they couldn't execute on... we stopped them both times on 4th and inches-off of those two turnovers alone. And if you know so many people up there it shouldn't be too hard to get your hands on the game film... Look at it then come back and tell me who's right

Sweetwater Red
10-04-2007, 08:11 AM
In all honesty I'm happy for Clyde. I think they are representing
district 7-3A well.:clap:

wtxfootball08
10-04-2007, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

thanks red

Texasfootball2
10-04-2007, 08:26 AM

I agree with Red, and that was a nice piece on Kevil last night for being selected KTEX player of the week.

Dominicfrank
10-04-2007, 09:04 AM
No love at all.:dispntd:
And GOSH DARN DANG IT!!! Clyde did force most of the turnovers.

You would fit in with main steam media with that out of context pull from my post. Clyde got lucky and there are otheres who agree with me.

lakers
10-04-2007, 09:22 AM
You would fit in with main steam media with that out of context pull from my post. Clyde got lucky and there are otheres who agree with me.
Haha yeah...but I believer most would agree that Clyde "whipped" Vernon. I have nothing against Vernon and I have a lot of respect for their program.
Since i fit in with the media, then i guess i was an on site reporter at the game.
Good luck against Breck this week, I hope ya'll "whip" them.
:D

clyde1520
10-04-2007, 09:28 AM
clyde will roll

Dominicfrank
10-04-2007, 12:06 PM
Haha yeah...but I believer most would agree that Clyde "whipped" Vernon. I have nothing against Vernon and I have a lot of respect for their program.
Since i fit in with the media, then i guess i was an on site reporter at the game.
Good luck against Breck this week, I hope ya'll "whip" them.
:D

Tech fan- I just realized that about you. Explains a lot.

I have nothing against Clyde either. I actually remember where I ruited for them against Wylie, Sweetwater, Snyder a fwe yers ago when that distrcit had the biggest group of trash talkers I have ever heard !

Sweetwater Red
10-04-2007, 12:20 PM

I have nothing against Clyde either. I actually remember where I ruited for them against Wylie, Sweetwater, Snyder a fwe yers ago when that distrcit had the biggest group of trash talkers I have ever heard !

Yeah...and how'd that work out..0 for 3 two years in a row...:thinking:

lakers
10-04-2007, 01:34 PM
Yeah...and how'd that work out..0 for 3 two years in a row...:thinking:
Yeah i remember those years. I thought of that district as the toughest district in the state. That was back when Clyde had Coach Slagle as a coach and I would award him with the worst coach ever award. :D

lakers
10-04-2007, 01:38 PM

I have nothing against Clyde either. I actually remember where I ruited for them against Wylie, Sweetwater, Snyder a fwe yers ago when that distrcit had the biggest group of trash talkers I have ever heard ! I can believe it too, just sayin sweetwater and snyder in the same district says enough. that was back before i got involved with this stuff.
And whats wrong with the red raiders???:confused:

Sweetwater Red
10-04-2007, 02:07 PM
Yeah i remember those years. I thought of that district as the toughest district in the state. That was back when Clyde had Coach Slagle as a coach and I would award him with the worst coach ever award. :D

Is David Ritchey still the OC in Clyde?

lakers
10-04-2007, 02:14 PM
Is David Ritchey still the OC in Clyde?
Yeah and he was one of my favorite coaches in high school.
Do you know him???

Sweetwater Red
10-04-2007, 02:44 PM
Yeah and he was one of my favorite coaches in high school.
Do you know him???

No. I went to school with his older sister and of couse his dad
is Tom Ritchey...former Mustang head coach.

lakers
10-04-2007, 02:48 PM
No. I went to school with his older sister and of couse his dad
is Tom Ritchey...former Mustang head coach.
Yeah, his dad is a cool old fart. lol
I see him about everytime i go back to Clyde to watch a football game. I heard that David might have a kid on the way, i dont know if it is true but that is what i was told..:thinking:

Sweetwater Red
10-04-2007, 03:14 PM
Yeah, his dad is a cool old fart. lol
I see him about everytime i go back to Clyde to watch a football game. I heard that David might have a kid on the way, i dont know if it is true but that is what i was told..:thinking:

Are Clyde's games broadcasted on the radio?

I'm already going to be flipping between Sweetwater(96.7),
Snyder(101.5), and Wylie(98.1). I could fit Clyde in there
somewhere...:D .

lakers
10-04-2007, 03:18 PM
Are Clyde's games broadcasted on the radio?

I'm already going to be flipping between Sweetwater(96.7),
Snyder(101.5), and Wylie(98.1). I could fit Clyde in there
somewhere...:D .
idk, but i will check with my grandma.:thumbsup:

Sweetwater Red
10-04-2007, 03:36 PM
idk, but i will check with my grandma.:thumbsup:

106.3 FM maybe????

lakers
10-04-2007, 03:42 PM
106.3 FM maybe????
yeah that is what my grandma told me, the mexican channel

Sweetwater Red
10-04-2007, 03:56 PM
yeah that is what my grandma told me, the mexican channel

Orale vato. Gracias.:D

lakers
10-04-2007, 04:02 PM
Orale vato. Gracias.:D
de nada mi hombre...

Snydertigersrul
10-04-2007, 08:22 PM
Burkburnett will have this game wrapped up by halftime.

clyde1520
10-04-2007, 08:55 PM
no way
clyde's D will not allow burk to score enough to keep us out of it.
clyde will definately win

Snydertigersrul
10-04-2007, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by clyde1520
no way
clyde's D will not allow burk to score enough to keep us out of it.
clyde will definately win

Only in your dreams. by the way, are you playing there or on that pile of rocks in Clyde

clyde1520
10-04-2007, 08:59 PM
haha good one
but clyde will definately win
no way burk can stop kevil

Snydertigersrul
10-04-2007, 09:02 PM
haha good one
but clyde will definately win
no way burk can stop kevil

They got lucky against Vernon, who gave the game away. It was a fluke that they won and they could never do it again in a rematch. Kevil got about half the yardage of Clyde at Snyder and he's ran against mostly 2A defenses.

clyde1520
10-04-2007, 09:05 PM
how is 6 td's a fluke?
they didnt give the game away
the D took it away

necks_c/09
10-04-2007, 09:15 PM
how is 6 td's a fluke?
they didnt give the game away
the D took it away yea, another bandwagon/ t shirt fan

clyde1520
10-04-2007, 09:21 PM
whatever you wanna call me
clyde will still win the game

necks_c/09
10-04-2007, 09:48 PM
whatever you wanna call me
clyde will still win the game nothing personal....

u just picked great timing to sign up....

Clyde just starting to get some attention and here u are.....

freshly new

at first glance looks like a good case of t shirt fan.....

but who knows...
ur prolly a good guy....

i cant be judgemental this early on..... anyhow... nice to have u here

clyde1520
10-04-2007, 10:00 PM
actually iv'e been trying to get on here for a while, but i didnt have an email address i could use, but w/e
at least we are getting clyde supporters out there

necks_c/09
10-04-2007, 10:02 PM
actually iv'e been trying to get on here for a while, but i didnt have an email address i could use, but w/e
at least we are getting clyde supporters out there right on....

wtxfootball08
10-05-2007, 08:28 AM
They got lucky against Vernon, who gave the game away. It was a fluke that they won and they could never do it again in a rematch. Kevil got about half the yardage of Clyde at Snyder and he's ran against mostly 2A defenses.

fool your annoying as hell im bumping my prediction clyde by 14

i'll have your slice waiting for you when you get on tonight

Mustangpride09
10-05-2007, 01:01 PM
Alright. Simply put, Vernon is overrated and plays teams from west and north texas, same with Clyde. Neither are top 25 teams. If either played a real powerhouse or even a mediocre east texas team they would get spanked. Just my .02.

RedWhiteBlue
10-05-2007, 01:55 PM
I hope Clyde wins......

STANG RED
10-05-2007, 03:34 PM
at least we are getting clyde supporters out there

Good to see more Clyde folks on here finally. Win lose or draw yall need to stick around and join in the fun. Welcome aboard!

RedWhiteBlue
10-05-2007, 04:05 PM
I'm not a bulldog fan- I just don't want Vernon to win!

clyde1520
10-05-2007, 04:12 PM
you should be a clyde fan
they obviously have talent
they are great to watch

Dominicfrank
10-05-2007, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Mustangpride09
Alright. Simply put, Vernon is overrated and plays teams from west and north texas, same with Clyde. Neither are top 25 teams. If either played a real powerhouse or even a mediocre east texas team they would get spanked. Just my .02. On what basis do you make this comment? Vernon is a really good football team. So is Graham. Wylie, Snyder, Sweetwater, etc.... all West Teaxas teams that have done more than just represent West Texas football. The last time something other than a west texas team has been dominant is Sealy adn I would argue it was the depth of REgion 1 and 2 helped Sealy win those. If the west teaxas route wasnt so hard there would be a better rested and physcially prepared team to face Sealy. Sealy never had a tough game until the finals.

RedWhiteBlue
10-05-2007, 04:52 PM
they are great to watch
It was great to watch them get beat- jk
sorry couldn't help it..... I'm a Graham Steer!

Dominicfrank
10-05-2007, 04:53 PM
they are great to watch AS much as I have talked about Clyde not being that good, I would still route for them if they went deep.

Who-dun-it!!?
10-05-2007, 06:23 PM
GO CLYDE!!!!

lakers
10-05-2007, 06:51 PM
AS much as I have talked about Clyde not being that good, I would still route for them if they went deep.
Well I am glad to hear that...:clap:
I drove all the way from Lubbock today to watch Clyde play and I hope they don't let me down...
Good luck to Vernon, they should put a stompin on Breck and I hope they do.:D
See ya'll later tonight after the game...;)

lakers
10-05-2007, 06:53 PM
Alright. Simply put, Vernon is overrated and plays teams from west and north texas, same with Clyde. Neither are top 25 teams. If either played a real powerhouse or even a mediocre east texas team they would get spanked. Just my .02.
Easy now...
Dont forget that you represent west texas football as well.:cool:

Dominicfrank
10-05-2007, 11:50 PM
close game huh? Burk is a good team as in Clyde. Lets see where Vernon and Clyde go from here.

clyde1520
10-05-2007, 11:59 PM
clyde shoulda had it

Dominicfrank
10-06-2007, 12:03 AM
And the Clyde fans start to go away. How sad. I have to admit I went by the post that Clyde won the game and just found out Clyde actually lost. How funny. In fact is made my week ! Nice Job Burk. Clyde has begun to see they just got lucky against Vernon. I love being right !!!!!!!!

Mustangpride09
10-06-2007, 12:18 AM
On what basis do you make this comment? Vernon is a really good football team. So is Graham. Wylie, Snyder, Sweetwater, etc.... all West Teaxas teams that have done more than just represent West Texas football. The last time something other than a west texas team has been dominant is Sealy adn I would argue it was the depth of REgion 1 and 2 helped Sealy win those. If the west teaxas route wasnt so hard there would be a better rested and physcially prepared team to face Sealy. Sealy never had a tough game until the finals.

The west texas route is hard? Are you kidding me? Look at the state semis from the past decade. When region 1 plays region 2, they almost always lose. This isnt the 80's anymore.

PlayaJBiehl20
10-06-2007, 11:02 AM
And the Clyde fans start to go away. How sad. I have to admit I went by the post that Clyde won the game and just found out Clyde actually lost. How funny. In fact is made my week ! Nice Job Burk. Clyde has begun to see they just got lucky against Vernon. I love being right !!!!!!!!

Sometimes luck is better then being good, but we're good also, I know you want me to sit here and make execuses about why we lost the game, but thats a losers mentality, and obviously its not the playoffs so we have nothing to be down about. We lost to a decent Burk team, but we have Wylie next week, so we'll shake it off.

wtxfootball08
10-06-2007, 04:00 PM

yeah or maybe even an overrated sweetwater team

wtxfootball08
10-06-2007, 04:07 PM
On what basis do you make this comment? Vernon is a really good football team. So is Graham. Wylie, Snyder, Sweetwater, etc.... all West Teaxas teams that have done more than just represent West Texas football. The last time something other than a west texas team has been dominant is Sealy adn I would argue it was the depth of REgion 1 and 2 helped Sealy win those. If the west teaxas route wasnt so hard there would be a better rested and physcially prepared team to face Sealy. Sealy never had a tough game until the finals.

dude the only reason you say that is because your a little suck up and you know you cant down any of those teams because they have always been successful and you hate the fact that clydes program has stepped it up. you can keep downing clyde but you really do look foolish doing it because we did beat vernon
39-21

NDFootball
10-06-2007, 05:05 PM
dude the only reason you say that is because your a little suck up and you know you cant down any of those teams because they have always been successful and you hate the fact that clydes program has stepped it up. you can keep downing clyde but you really do look foolish doing it because we did beat vernon
39-21

I know ya'll aren't used to winning, especially against good teams, but try to learn to look to the next week. If you didn't notice, you just lost to Burk.