PDA

View Full Version : Doug Flutie just said it best...

Gobbla2001
09-29-2007, 02:31 PM
regarding the Mike Gundy situation, Doug Flutie just put it best on College Football Countdown:

"a lot of people in the media can throw stones, but when one gets picked up and thrown back at 'em, it's amazing to see how a lot of the media reacted to this..."

zebrablue2
09-29-2007, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
regarding the Mike Gundy situation, Doug Flutie just put it best on College Football Countdown:

"a lot of people in the media can throw stones, but when one gets picked up and thrown back at 'em, it's amazing to see how a lot of the media reacted to this..."

flutie is correct. well put.

JR2004
09-29-2007, 08:59 PM
I was listening when he said that. He hit the nail on the head as did Craig James. They both said what most folks not in the media think about the media.

I'd send my kid to play for Coach Gundy without hesitation.

JasperDog94
09-29-2007, 09:00 PM
It's funny to hear members of the media say that he went about it the wrong way. Why? Is it because he threw someone's own words right back in their face? Good for him!:clap: :clap:

burnet44
09-29-2007, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001

the best statement Ive seen in a long time
ty Doug
Its true

burnet44
09-29-2007, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
It's funny to hear members of the media say that he went about it the wrong way. Why? Is it because he threw someone's own words right back in their face? Good for him!:clap: :clap:

and the media gets mad when they hire an athlete to be on TV
at least they played and have a clue about the game
whatever game it is

its easier to make an athlete into a sportscaster
than to make a sportscaster with a clue

Bill Parcells is a riot
Troy Aikman is a Pat Summerall in training
Tommy jackson is as good as anyone
Jaws is awsome

only 2 or 3 are any good
Jack Buck
Al Michaels