PDA

View Full Version : Halo 3 Hangover?

BobcatBenny
09-29-2007, 09:08 AM
Any chance that some of these games were closer this week because the kids were worn out from staying up late and playing Halo 3?

Of course I would have expected Frisco Wakeland to be effected because their student body is in the Preston Road Video game corridor, but they did play Van Alstyne which is supposedly way off this year.

Along with Prosper getting beat, Celina was sluggish getting started and it even looked like Liberty Hill might have been slow in getting its engine to turn over.

Just a theory, but it is possible that you will see this phenomenon rear its ugly head in some college football games today! :eek:

charlesrixey
09-29-2007, 09:49 AM
:D

there may be some truth to that!

good thing it didn't take long to beat the campaign, since i had a new kid who didn't want to co-operate (or two others, for that matter)

and i'm a dad who only plays once or twice a week

i'll be surprised if more kids don't come out of this week with no-doz addictions

thewyliefan
09-29-2007, 11:54 AM
i actually know a kid that skipped a practice at his school to go play halo haha

BobcatBenny
09-29-2007, 04:05 PM
TTT :D

LH Panther Mom
09-29-2007, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by thewyliefan
i actually know a kid that skipped a practice at his school to go play halo haha
:doh: :doh: Wonder if he had to run "halos" to make up for skipping? :eek: :D

BobcatBenny
09-29-2007, 08:07 PM
Could USC be the next victim of the Halo 3 Hangover?

BobcatBenny
09-29-2007, 11:15 PM
The Halo 3 Hangover took out 5 of the top 10! Not to mention many of the other top 25.

What is it called when a theory is proven?

Oh yeah, . . . . . FACT! :D

I won't even bother to mention Northwestern State. :eek: :eek: :eek: