PDA

View Full Version : I am so sick of Wylie

3afan
08-04-2001, 12:01 PM
OK I am officially sick of all the Wylie talk. go somewhere else, make your own website. I use to like the team but all your butt kissing has made it where I hope they lose every game so we don't have to hear it from you guys.

rambo
08-04-2001, 01:57 PM
if your so sick of wylie why dont you just go to a different site???? if you dont like wylie that is your problem...we are used to everyone not liking us...we feed off that...everyone wants us to lose..that makes us want to win that much more!!!

state champs 01!!!

Jacket2000
08-04-2001, 10:41 PM
Umm, last time I checked, this was a 3A site, not a Wylie site. Therefore, most people would expect at least one other topic being discussed. C'mon Rambo, you're the one thing keeping me from being a Wylie supporter again. Maybe you should spend some time with HSGURU. You could learn a few things.
J2K
Never underestimate the heart of a champion

rambo
08-04-2001, 11:57 PM
did i ever say that this was a wylie site?? umm ok i dont think so!!! why dont you figure out how to read!!!! i dont see how i am keeping you from being a wylie supporter...you are the one that is talking trash about me so therefore i have to talk trash back...i was replying to 3afan and tehn you come on here and start talking trash...i dont have a problem with you or anyone on here i am just making replies back to you so i am not gonna stop talking crap to you until you stop talking crap to me!!!

state champs 01!!!

hsguru
08-06-2001, 11:50 AM
It seems like the only topics posted here are on Wylie.

Jacket2000
08-06-2001, 12:01 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by rambo:
[B]did i ever say that this was a wylie site?? umm ok i dont think so!!! why dont you figure out how to read!!!! i dont see how i am keeping you from being a wylie supporter...you are the one that is talking trash about me so therefore i have to talk trash back...i was replying to 3afan and tehn you come on here and start talking trash...i dont have a problem with you or anyone on here i am just making replies back to you so i am not gonna stop talking crap to you until you stop talking crap to me!!!

Damn, you really are an idiot!!!