PDA

View Full Version : Dan Reeves says adios

lotus67
12-10-2003, 08:31 PM
Whats your opinion?

crzyjournalist03
12-10-2003, 08:34 PM
Bring on DEION!!!!!!!!

But in all seriousness...Michael Vick comes back against Houston, his team outscores Houston while he's playing, then the next week he leads the Falcons to a victory over the division leading Carolina Panthers, and the GM decides to let the coach go? Come on...let him play out the season...if the Falcons had gone on to win their last three games and finished 6-10, Reeves would have deserved to stay...but he wanted out now because the GM told him that he wouldn't be back next year regardless...I hope Reeves gets a shot somewhere else next year.

lotus67
12-11-2003, 12:11 AM
I hope so too.

kaorder1999
12-11-2003, 12:24 AM
crzyjournalist03:
Bring on DEION!!!!!!!!

But in all seriousness...Michael Vick comes back against Houston, his team outscores Houston while he's playing, then the next week he leads the Falcons to a victory over the division leading Carolina Panthers, and the GM decides to let the coach go? Come on...let him play out the season...if the Falcons had gone on to win their last three games and finished 6-10, Reeves would have deserved to stay...but he wanted out now because the GM told him that he wouldn't be back next year regardless...I hope Reeves gets a shot somewhere else next year.he'll get anothe shot...maybe NY?

spiveyrat
12-11-2003, 07:37 AM
Yeah, like it was Dan's fault that Vick broke his leg. :rolleyes:

Had Vick not gotten injured this season, Atlanta's record would be quite different than it is now and Dan would still have a job. Gimme a break!