WOO HOO!!!!! :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

Congrats to Mitchell & his crew of Tigers!!!! :D

IHStangFan
09-28-2007, 11:03 PM
Sealy gonna sneak up on D24 this year?

necks_c/09
09-28-2007, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
Sealy gonna sneak up on D24 this year? ouch... wharton is not good.....

KingRob
09-28-2007, 11:04 PM
Wharton seems to be having a down year. Strange to see Wharton lose like this.

IHStangFan
09-28-2007, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by KingRob
Wharton seems to be having a down year. Strange to see Wharton lose like this. yeah...I had heard they were gonna be down.

wookinpanub
09-28-2007, 11:07 PM
Wharton must REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY suck.

itmtex
09-28-2007, 11:18 PM
Wharton is not that bad a team, Sealy just looks really good right now. Sealy's offense finally started to get on track and the D is really strong when they can rest. Next week in Columbus will be a much more important game than anyone expected when the season started. If Sealy can beat the Cards in C-town the rest of the good teams in district have to come to Sealy and the Tigers could be playoff ready this year.

necks_c/09
09-28-2007, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by itmtex
the Tigers could be playoff ready this year. i doubt it.....

Columbus
needville
WC

will go to the playoffs

IHStangFan
09-28-2007, 11:21 PM
Wharton is not that bad a team, Sealy just looks really good right now. Sealy's offense finally started to get on track and the D is really strong when they can rest. Next week in Columbus will be a much more important game than anyone expected when the season started. If Sealy can beat the Cards in C-town the rest of the good teams in district have to come to Sealy and the Tigers could be playoff ready this year. :doh: after what I saw tonight....the Tigers will have their hands full w/ the Cards. They are big...they are fast..and they don't miss a tackle.

necks_c/09
09-28-2007, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
:doh: after what I saw tonight....the Tigers will have their hands full w/ the Cards. They are big...they are fast..and they don't miss a tackle. how did needville's running game look?

Wilkerson do well?

scotty
09-29-2007, 06:20 AM
I just can't see Sealy folks getting too excited about the Tigers just yet. They have improved but continue to make too many mistakes. They have speed and did move the football on offense in the second half. Defense and special team play had a big hand in their two wins, and if they can get some blocking they could compete in a weak D-24-3A. Sealy has some good running backs capable at scoring from anywhere on the field. We'll see what happens at the new field in Columbus.

zebrablue2
09-29-2007, 01:23 PM
congrats to sealy. improving each week it seems.

Antec
09-29-2007, 01:55 PM
After one week -it appears that any team can beat another on any given night

District champion could have 2 losses and the third place team could have 4 loses

It will be that tight of a race

necks_c/09
09-29-2007, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Antec
After one week -it appears that any team can beat another on any given night

District champion could have 2 losses and the third place team could have 4 loses

It will be that tight of a race who are you implying makes it.....?

and after the way columbus played... who do they lose to?

besides us of course....:D

Bull19
09-29-2007, 03:56 PM
Wharton is not that bad a team, Sealy just looks really good right now. Sealy's offense finally started to get on track and the D is really strong when they can rest. Next week in Columbus will be a much more important game than anyone expected when the season started. If Sealy can beat the Cards in C-town the rest of the good teams in district have to come to Sealy and the Tigers could be playoff ready this year.

you must be joking....that was one of the worst games i have witnessed in a long time last night....wharton suckes plain and simple....more false starts last night than the rest of the states team combined had...not to mention some of the poorest coaching decisions i've seen in a long time. sealy did have some bright spots towards the end of the game, their soph running back started to find some holes and he looked alright, but that could've been cause wharton's defense was extrmely tired, and realy not that good.

as far as next week go i predict the momentum train will keep on chugging through c-town and the cards will get the win....if sealy played the way they did last night, they definently wont make the playoffs

necks_c/09
09-29-2007, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
you must be joking....that was one of the worst games i have witnessed in a long time last night....wharton suckes plain and simple....more false starts last night than the rest of the states team combined had...not to mention some of the poorest coaching decisions i've seen in a long time. sealy did have some bright spots towards the end of the game, their soph running back started to find some holes and he looked alright, but that could've been cause wharton's defense was extrmely tired, and realy not that good.

as far as next week go i predict the momentum train will keep on chugging through c-town and the cards will get the win....if sealy played the way they did last night, they definently wont make the playoffs reality check:thumbsup:

scotty
09-29-2007, 07:42 PM
There were a ton of penalties and mistakes in the game and as I mentioned earlier it's not the type of progress Tiger fans should get real excited over. But there is progress, especially in the hitting that is taking place on defense. The defense is very young as they are loaded with people who haven't played on Friday night before this season and a lot of sophomores and a couple of freshmen are also logging some playing time. When a new staff takes over what you look for is improvement and I believe there is improvement. We would all love to see the teams of the 90's coming back immediately, but being an old man, chances are I'll never see it again. But I'm not so old where I can't hope nor dream. And if everything falls in place, in two years Sealy could be pretty good.

tigerpride_08
09-29-2007, 08:13 PM
us Wharton Tigers started the game out strong...and the only Sealy score came from an offensive fumble...and i dunno what happened in the 2nd half, we just didn't make any adjustments and they obviously did...

neck_06
09-29-2007, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by necks_c/09
ouch... wharton is not good.....

NOBODY IN DISTRICT 24-3A IS GOOD THIS YEAR.

necks_c/09
09-29-2007, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by neck_06
NOBODY IN DISTRICT 24-3A IS GOOD THIS YEAR. yea, but wharton is extra not good....

neck_06
09-29-2007, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by necks_c/09
yea, but wharton is extra not good....

whatever you say buddy.