21-13 final score

necks_c/09
09-28-2007, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
good game, lots of turnovers, #18 beats #5 :D

21-13 final score wow... this is crazy

wildstangs
09-28-2007, 11:19 PM
Great news. This should keep WVU out of the National Championship. Hopefully Louisville beats Rutgers and one of those two beats USF.

JR2004
09-28-2007, 11:57 PM
THIS is AWESOME! Way to go Bulls! I wish I could've seen it!

KTA
09-29-2007, 12:04 AM
I called this one 2, just not in a public forum. Now if Oregon can just beat Cal tomorrow

Maroon87
09-29-2007, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by KTA
Now if Oregon can just beat Cal tomorrow

That game should just be plain sick...:eek:

Emerson1
09-29-2007, 12:08 AM
What channel is that game on?

Cats Fan
09-29-2007, 12:20 AM
you know what that means...if texas can take care of bussiness they will be moving up in the rankings :)

KTA
09-29-2007, 12:25 AM
on ABC the same time as the Texas game (3:30)

JJ7997
09-29-2007, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Cats Fan
you know what that means...if texas can take care of bussiness they will be moving up in the rankings :)

Do you honestly feel Texas should be in the top ten at all ? I dont, there is nothing impressive about them and I hope they are exposed as pretenders today, because they definitely will be the following week.

TMer25
09-29-2007, 09:01 AM
Second year in a row South Florida beat them

necks_c/09
09-29-2007, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by JJ7997
Do you honestly feel Texas should be in the top ten at all ? I dont, there is nothing impressive about them and I hope they are exposed as pretenders today, because they definitely will be the following week. Yes....

What i wanna know is everybody hates texas but college football is down as a whole this year......

who do u put in their place....

there is no one more desrving than texas......

until every one else proves their selves texas should stay where they are, b/c they have proven to be one of the elite tema sin the country over the last few seasons.....

Maybe if oregon beats cal they should be up there but who else?

WV is going down and usf is going up.... but not that far up....

Who would u put up there?

some body from the big ten or big east, i doubt it....

everybody that is deserving is already there... the other teams have alot to prove still

JJ7997
09-29-2007, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by necks_c/09
Yes....

What i wanna know is everybody hates texas but college football is down as a whole this year......

who do u put in their place....

there is no one more desrving than texas......

until every one else proves their selves texas should stay where they are, b/c they have proven to be one of the elite tema sin the country over the last few seasons.....

Maybe if oregon beats cal they should be up there but who else?

WV is going down and usf is going up.... but not that far up....

Who would u put up there?

some body from the big ten or big east, i doubt it....

everybody that is deserving is already there... the other teams have alot to prove still Actually, I was thinking Oregon.........

But you are right, it is a whole is way down. Not to just pick on Texas, there are plenty of others in the same boat. Dont let me get started on the circus in College Station, even though thats where my loyalty lies........

necks_c/09
09-29-2007, 09:35 AM
Actually, I was thinking Oregon.........

But you are right, it is a whole is way down. Not to just pick on Texas, there are plenty of others in the same boat. Dont let me get started on the circus in College Station, even though thats where my loyalty lies........ like i said..... i agree that oregon should be there, and for sure if they beat cal...

but nobody else deserves to be there....

so how can u take them out?

until somebody proves theirselves.... ie usf....

dont take em out....

or until they lose....?

but there is just noone that deserves to be there that aint already there besides oregon

JJ7997
09-29-2007, 09:48 AM
I guess it just gets old with the same teams being in the same spots all year every year. I wish somebody would step up and beat USC, cause I cant stand them. I also believe Florida will end up beating LSU. Maybe that will allow for a little bit of a shake up.

necks_c/09
09-29-2007, 10:17 AM
I guess it just gets old with the same teams being in the same spots all year every year. I wish somebody would step up and beat USC, cause I cant stand them. I also believe Florida will end up beating LSU. Maybe that will allow for a little bit of a shake up. well, the best teams get the best recruits, and in turn, stay the best...

i am with u on the usc comment....

and i also think lsu will lose to florida

and dont forget.... ALOT of porgrams are on the rise.....

(usf, rutgers, oregon, k state, oklahoma will only get better, and the sec teams are making it known they are ALL for real...)

JJ7997
09-29-2007, 10:32 AM
Your right on that one, Everyone in the SEC is scary, as they always are.

necks_c/09
09-29-2007, 10:36 AM
Your right on that one, Everyone in the SEC is scary, as they always are. yeah, the weakest teams there will handle any big east or big 10 school with the exception of maybe wisconsin....