PDA

View Full Version : NAVASOTA 21 Cleveland 14, Final

HEMOTOXIC
09-28-2007, 10:45 PM
Cleveland really held on to the ball. Some drives lasted nearly the entire quarter. When Navasota did score, it was quick. Good game plan by the Indians.

HEMOTOXIC
09-29-2007, 12:15 AM
The Rattlers only had 6 offensive snaps in the 2nd half.

zebrablue2
09-29-2007, 01:09 AM
good win rattlers.

navscanmaster
09-29-2007, 06:31 AM
Dexter Pratt had 11 carries for 165 yards and a TD, and 2 catches for 69 yards and a VERY important TD. Had he touched the ball more than 13 times in this game, maybe we could have kept the ball away from that Veer formation that Cleveland was executing perfectly. Cleveland wanted this game and it showed. I can only hope that Coach Fedora is excusing the lack of running Pratt by saving him for district. I think we would all like to see him get 30 carries against Coldspring next week.

HEMOTOXIC
09-29-2007, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
Dexter Pratt had 11 carries for 165 yards and a TD, and 2 catches for 69 yards and a VERY important TD. Had he touched the ball more than 13 times in this game, maybe we could have kept the ball away from that Veer formation that Cleveland was executing perfectly. Cleveland wanted this game and it showed. I can only hope that Coach Fedora is excusing the lack of running Pratt by saving him for district. I think we would all like to see him get 30 carries against Coldspring next week.

I couldn't agree more. Fedora must use Pratt more.