Celina 7

Princeton 6

2nd qt

kof96
09-28-2007, 08:34 PM
celina-14 princeton-6

kof96
09-28-2007, 08:53 PM
celina 14 princeton 6 half celina not looking very good at all.Play like this next week aginst frisco wakeland and we will see the first loss of the season.

charlesrixey
09-28-2007, 09:10 PM
what's going on?

is princeton decent or is Celina just lethargic?

kof96
09-28-2007, 09:14 PM
farris shut out princeton this year.Celina will have a hard time winning next week aginst frosco wakeland.Princeton is 0-3

dogdad
09-28-2007, 09:17 PM
wakeland is absolutely killing VA 40 pts

kof96
09-28-2007, 09:21 PM
wakeland will beat celina next week.

kof96
09-28-2007, 09:30 PM
celina 28 princeton 6

charlesrixey
09-28-2007, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by dogdad
wakeland is absolutely killing VA 40 pts

VA is by far the worst team in the district right now

But Wakeland is for real

how does Celina lead 14-6 at the half of a game that was 59-0 last year?

what's going on with them?

charlesrixey
09-28-2007, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by kof96
celina 28 princeton 6

how much time is left?

kof96
09-28-2007, 09:40 PM
d line and o line just not very good.Lots a skill players.But they looked bad early in the season last year and went to state.So who knows.

kof96
09-28-2007, 09:48 PM
CELINA 36 PRINCETON 6

charlesrixey
09-28-2007, 09:56 PM
CELINA 36 PRINCETON 6

how much time, kof?

kof96
09-28-2007, 10:02 PM
final celina 35 princeton 6 Celina better play much better next week or it could be the first home loss in years.

BILLYFRED0000
09-28-2007, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
VA is by far the worst team in the district right now

But Wakeland is for real

how does Celina lead 14-6 at the half of a game that was 59-0 last year?

what's going on with them?

Princeton came out for their super bowl and played like it for a quarter. The second quarter looked a little better. Second half we decided to show up. Tale of two halves. Princeton did not get a first down in the third quarter and the second team played for the last quarter on both sides of the ball. Missing two key players on Defense. Starting end and middle linebacker out.
Coach saved them. We just did not show up in the first half, Princeton threw some nice stunts and blitzes in the first half that we had not seen. Offense did move the ball but gave it up. Overall we were just flat. When we came out in the second half we drilled them. It looks like this team is a bit of a slow starter. Reminds me a little of the 03 team except we don't fall 21 points behind and then decide to play. Coach did not practice them hard at all. It showed a little in the game. Almost a week off type of attitude. I bet he puts the screws down next week.

charlesrixey
09-28-2007, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
Princeton came out for their super bowl and played like it for a quarter. The second quarter looked a little better. Second half we decided to show up. Tale of two halves. Princeton did not get a first down in the third quarter and the second team played for the last quarter on both sides of the ball. Missing two key players on Defense. Starting end and middle linebacker out.
Coach saved them. We just did not show up in the first half, Princeton threw some nice stunts and blitzes in the first half that we had not seen. Offense did move the ball but gave it up. Overall we were just flat. When we came out in the second half we drilled them. It looks like this team is a bit of a slow starter. Reminds me a little of the 03 team except we don't fall 21 points behind and then decide to play. Coach did not practice them hard at all. It showed a little in the game. Almost a week off type of attitude. I bet he puts the screws down next week.

i won't be hitting the panic button just yet

we did still destroy them

something tells me us slacking in this game could spell a bad day for wakeland next week

both teams will be wanting to make a statement

BILLYFRED0000
09-28-2007, 11:10 PM
what's going on?

is princeton decent or is Celina just lethargic?

Princeton just tries to hang on to the ball.
It is amazing to watch a 10 play 26 yard drive that eats 5 minutes off the clock. It kept the ball out of our hands even tho they did not score but once. We moved the ball reasonably well but were a little flat on both sides of the ball. Princeton was flying around playing way outside themselves. Just plain old flying around.
In the second they reverted back to form and never even threatened.

celinaorange
09-28-2007, 11:12 PM
Prosper goes to Whitesboro and gets beat 31-28.

BILLYFRED0000
09-28-2007, 11:15 PM
i won't be hitting the panic button just yet

we did still destroy them

something tells me us slacking in this game could spell a bad day for wakeland next week

both teams will be wanting to make a statement

We did play a couple of games like this before every year. Princeton did have a good scheme that matches up well with our type of D. We were able to control them all of the night except for that one play. They did break one that got called back but it was a false start and a couple of the guys on the side that the penalty happened did not go into the play. The play happened so fast that most of the kids did not hear the whistle. Ref was calling it back before it even happened. We need to improve in a couple of key areas. Right now it looks like Wimberly gave LH the same kind of game and Wimberly is not in their league either.

kof96
09-28-2007, 11:15 PM
Has anyone seen wakeland?Do you think they will beat celina?

BobcatBenny
09-28-2007, 11:23 PM
My guess is this.

If the Celina has to deal with the same old refs trying to let a team stay in the game, especially like last year, then Celina will have its hands full.

Why wouldn't Frisco Wakeland be a good team? They have all their starters back and they are practically a 4A team (or so I understand).

Final score. Frisco Wakeland 21 Celina 36

BILLYFRED0000
09-28-2007, 11:24 PM
Has anyone seen wakeland?Do you think they will beat celina?

No I watched a little of the argyle game and Wakeland has a decent offense but a suspect defense. Argyle put 26 points on them. Of course Wakeland scored 43.
We will match up with them pretty well. I think Leland and Caleb will play next week. Coach just held them out. they could have played this week. D'anton may be out. Won't know till monday. Might have a concussion. Mild one probably but he got his bell rung for sure.

bobcat1
09-28-2007, 11:32 PM
No need to panic. It was fun to watch. It was kinda like we needed to be busted in the mouth before we decided to shut them down and then run over them. :D

BILLYFRED0000
09-28-2007, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
No need to panic. It was fun to watch. It was kinda like we needed to be busted in the mouth before we decided to shut them down and then run over them. :D

Yeah that's about the size of it. We seem to be counter punchers this year.