PDA

View Full Version : Caldwell @ Hutto

orangeblood
09-27-2007, 11:45 PM
Who will win this game?

I'm a homer and I'll go with CALDWELL.
It will come down to who can stop who and we have a big stable of RB's...........

BILLYFRED0000
09-27-2007, 11:48 PM
I will pull for Caldwell on this one. It would support the fact that they really are good and I would like to see that.

wookinpanub
09-27-2007, 11:50 PM
Caldwell in OT, 30-27

CenTech
09-28-2007, 11:43 AM
I'm going to have to go with my Hippos. They bounce back from Giddings in a big way. HIPPO PRIDE!

wookinpanub
09-28-2007, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by CenTech
I'm going to have to go with my Hippos. They bounce back from Giddings in a big way. HIPPO PRIDE!

If Caldwell has been using its idle week to focus entirely on Hutto, the Hippos might be in for a surprise.

birdie
09-28-2007, 12:04 PM
I have not seen caldwell play, but did watch them at giddings we were three starters short 2 on offence and one on D, this made our D weak because they mooved to offence and some went both ways. with all players the score would have been farther apart in my opinion. that is just my opinion!

buff4life
09-28-2007, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by wookinpanub
If Caldwell has been using its idle week to focus entirely on Hutto, the Hippos might be in for a surprise.

i thought caldwell beat robinson last week...when was their idle week...

BURNT ORANGE HORNET 86
09-28-2007, 12:46 PM
this week

wookinpanub
09-28-2007, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by birdie
I have not seen caldwell play, but did watch them at giddings we were three starters short 2 on offence and one on D, this made our D weak because they mooved to offence and some went both ways. with all players the score would have been farther apart in my opinion. that is just my opinion!

Caldwell's turning the ball over in its own territory twice resulting in Giddings scores compensated for your lack of starters. JMO

gtownfan
09-28-2007, 01:38 PM
Picking Caldwell (because they are in 23-3A) in a high scoring game - 42-35!

buff4ever
09-28-2007, 01:40 PM
caldwell in a close one.

buff4life
09-28-2007, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by wookinpanub
Caldwell's turning the ball over in its own territory twice resulting in Giddings scores compensated for your lack of starters. JMO

they were talking about the game from hutto...not last year...so caldwell is off this week then?

birdie
09-28-2007, 02:36 PM
That is correct i did not say who I was talking about ,it was the Hutto game I was reffering to. Also I do think Caldwell is a much improved club.

Old Tiger
09-28-2007, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by orangeblood
Who will win this game?

the team who scores the most points

Darren
09-28-2007, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
the team who scores the most points

Which will be?

Old Tiger
09-28-2007, 04:04 PM
darren that is yet to be determined :D

CHS Pride
10-01-2007, 05:33 PM
Caldwell by 2 TD's.

winthebigone
10-01-2007, 09:03 PM
Caldwell will win big over Hutto. Doubtful that Hutto is anywhere near as good as Robinson. The Hornets are very glad Kerely, Limuel, and Wompler have graduated. Without any gamebreakers on offense or defense, Hutto will have a very difficult time stopping the Caldwell running assault.

43-12 Caldwell.

BNVL
10-01-2007, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by winthebigone
Caldwell will win big over Hutto. Doubtful that Hutto is anywhere near as good as Robinson. The Hornets are very glad Kerely, Limuel, and Wompler have graduated. Without any gamebreakers on offense or defense, Hutto will have a very difficult time stopping the Caldwell running assault.

43-12 Caldwell.

that's too close to the Hearne 48-12 score .... and Hutto ain't no Hearne.

buff4life
10-01-2007, 10:10 PM

43-12 Caldwell.

Hutto's quarterback is pretty good...he has a great arm, and the running back does have break away speed...the game will be closer than you think?

BNVL
10-01-2007, 10:21 PM
Most say if those Hornets discovered how good they really could be, they wouldnt recognize themselves

orangeblood
10-01-2007, 11:19 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by BNVL
Most say if those Hornets discovered how good they really could be, they wouldnt recognize themselves [/QUOT

Please give that quote a little more body?????

winthebigone
10-02-2007, 05:44 AM
Originally posted by buff4life
Hutto's quarterback is pretty good...he has a great arm, and the running back does have break away speed...the game will be closer than you think?

The Carey kid is a good athlete, but he's not Jeremy Kerely. The Giddings Buffalos were able to run all over the Hippos. Caldwell has enough of a diversified running attack to put up the same amount of offense. The Hornet's coach is a defensive guy, and I think they will continue to improve defensively as the year goes by. I look for them to win big this week. In three weeks there is a really good chance you could see two undefeated teams square off in Giddings, TX.

winthebigone
10-02-2007, 05:45 AM
The Carey kid is a good athlete, but he's not Jeremy Kerely. The Giddings Buffalos were able to run all over the Hippos. Caldwell has enough of a diversified running attack to put up the same amount of offense. The Hornet's coach is a defensive guy, and I think they will continue to improve defensively as the year goes by. I look for them to win big this week. In three weeks there is a really good chance you could see two undefeated teams square off in Giddings, TX.

Old Tiger
10-02-2007, 06:10 AM
The Carey kid is a good athlete, but he's not Jeremy Kerely. The Giddings Buffalos were able to run all over the Hippos. That isn't a good indicator. The only team I can think of that Giddings didn't run all over was LH last year at the Palace.

BNVL
10-02-2007, 07:34 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by BNVL
Most say if those Hornets discovered how good they really could be, they wouldnt recognize themselves [/QUOT

Please give that quote a little more body?????

The team would see a different program than they are used to. A consistent one. They might have the tools this time around. Good luck.

ILS1
10-02-2007, 07:38 AM
Caldwell the past couple of years always seem strong at the beginning of the year. Then they get a dose of reality by Hutto or Giddings. Robinson seems down right now. But I got a feeling they will get on a roll and win out. This game will be close, Hutto 35-24.

:D :D

BNVL
10-02-2007, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by ILS1
Caldwell the past couple of years always seem strong at the beginning of the year. Then they get a dose of reality by Hutto or Giddings. Robinson seems down right now. But I got a feeling they will get on a roll and win out. This game will be close, Hutto 35-24.

more like a dose of injuries if I recall right

Mean Green Fan
10-02-2007, 08:15 AM
Hutto wins this one. Caldwell this is your wake up call...:D

BNVL
10-02-2007, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by Mean Green Fan
Hutto wins this one. Caldwell this is your wake up call...:D

I can see why you say that since Hutto beat Cuero two years ago.

ILS1
10-02-2007, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by BNVL
I can see why you say that since Hutto beat Cuero two years ago.

And Hutto has beaten Caldwell the last 2 years at home!!!

BNVL
10-02-2007, 09:33 AM
And Hutto has beaten Caldwell the last 2 years at home!!!

then they should win state

ronwx5x
10-02-2007, 09:44 AM
That isn't a good indicator. The only team I can think of that Giddings didn't run all over was LH last year at the Palace.

I can think of one, Giddings 35, Bellville 28. That's not running all over anyone.

ILS1
10-02-2007, 09:47 AM
then they should win state

I wouldn't go that far. But Caldwell should win the Super Bowl,right??

Darren
10-02-2007, 10:29 AM
I'll tell you one thing. Caldwell sure does have alot of support every year.

buff4life
10-02-2007, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by ronwx5x
I can think of one, Giddings 35, Bellville 28. That's not running all over anyone.

300+ rushing yards that game is running all over someone...turnovers keep points off the bored...

FormerBellvilleBrahma
10-02-2007, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by ronwx5x

I started to, but I guess I wont.;)

FormerBellvilleBrahma
10-02-2007, 04:35 PM
300+ rushing yards that game is running all over someone...turnovers keep points off the bored...

Now I will, Giddings had all they wanted out of Bellville last year! I will stop there unless you want to bring it back up!

buff4life
10-02-2007, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
Now I will, Giddings had all they wanted out of Bellville last year! I will stop there unless you want to bring it back up!

Did i ever say that the game was a blowout or anything...geez..i just said we weren't stopped on the ground...all i said...

ex...Hutto only scored 35 pts but apparently had 500 yards or total offense...so there is my point against his

BUT...there is nothing else to bring up

lakers
10-02-2007, 05:49 PM
I will go with Hutto in a nail-biter...

winthebigone
10-02-2007, 08:12 PM

Robinson is far from down. They were beaten by the #3 team in the state 19-7. They beat a Kennedale team in week 2 that proceed to put 50+ points on Azle. They are still ranked in all the polls anywhere from 17th to 12th.

Caldwell is gelling offensively with it's Slot-T attack. If they don't turn the ball over, they will put 30-40 points on Hutto.

BNVL
10-02-2007, 09:17 PM
Robinson is far from down. They were beaten by the #3 team in the state 19-7. They beat a Kennedale team in week 2 that proceed to put 50+ points on Azle. They are still ranked in all the polls anywhere from 17th to 12th.

Caldwell is gelling offensively with it's Slot-T attack. If they don't turn the ball over, they will put 30-40 points on Hutto.

Don't waste your time fella. No more than 3 or 4 people on here think Caldwell's win over Robinson was more than a fluke. Maybe it'll fire up that team. Back to back wins over ranked teams might make believers but dont count on it

Daddy D 11
10-02-2007, 10:49 PM
go hornets!

Hutto loses two in a row :D

yoemenkracker30
10-03-2007, 12:59 AM
i bet the burnt orange and white win this one!

but seriously....i'm takin caldwell

Old Tiger
10-03-2007, 04:12 AM
Once Caldwell starts losing all these Caldwell fans will be gone.

Darren
10-03-2007, 07:09 AM

Happens every Year.

But maybe they will keep winning this year..........

Cameron Crazy
10-03-2007, 07:28 AM
This is a close one, I have no clue really about either team, other than that Caldwell is top 25, so I went with them.

BNVL
10-03-2007, 07:34 AM

wishful thinkin?

Old Tiger
10-03-2007, 07:35 AM
wishful thinkin? nope just truth ;)

hutex04
10-03-2007, 12:07 PM
CALDWELL, WE ARE TALKING ABOUT CALDWELL!!!!!
CALDWELL? haha Caldwell cant hang with them hippos yall crazy

rundoe
10-03-2007, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
I will pull for Caldwell on this one. It would support the fact that they really are good and I would like to see that.

What, No incredibly long list of stats to back this up?

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x95/bushra86/faint.gif:devil:

HippoBaseball05
10-03-2007, 01:03 PM
I mean seriously, how can we?

We've been absolutely terrible in our first four games thus far.

3-1,...lost to number one on the road despite putting up 500+ yards of offense,.....playing at home for the first time in a month,....

We have no shot. Even though we have had a bye week as well to prepare, we have just been screwing around not taking anything seriously in practices..

If it were me, I think we should mail this one in and start preparing for our district opener against Cameron next week...

buff4ever
10-03-2007, 02:08 PM
I almost decided to go to this game, but I changed my mind. Ya'll should have a meet and greet, since you are all getting along so well.

Old Tiger
10-03-2007, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by buff4ever
I almost decided to go to this game, but I changed my mind. Ya'll should have a meet and greet, since you are all getting along so well. If they did it would be a tthe Williamson County Jail after the fight :D

buff4ever
10-03-2007, 02:24 PM
If there is a m&g, maybe I will head over to hutto, except I think I already have plans. Maybe I could send buff4life over there to check it out for me.

buff4life
10-03-2007, 10:51 PM
If there is a m&g, maybe I will head over to hutto, except I think I already have plans. Maybe I could send buff4life over there to check it out for me.

i'm pretty sure you really don't want me to go lol...

i'll be in stephenville with a friend spending the night there and then driving up to dallas on saturday to watch the not so mighty longhorns and blow u

orangeblood
10-03-2007, 11:11 PM
Man................................... I must say I think Caldwell has more haters than Giddings. I want to know how many of you will have some big excuse for Hutto, Lets see, It will go like this " Hutto is just down this year we lost our QB and RB's" after CALDWELL blows by Hutto on that nice Turf. I can only day dream about how quick and fast our backs will be on that turf. I'm stepping out there and making my prediction. CALDWELL 38 hutto 17...... I can't believe after reading all the hype on Robinson how they are a better team than last years state finalist team how thier QB is more of a pure passer, heck the paper in Robinson had a the running back picked as pre player of the week before he even showed up at hornet field. He sure didn't leave player of the week. Whaaaa happen? No excuses for Robinson they are a good team and they will be in the play-offs, just like Hearne, and Rockdale to... No Hornet hating, the train is moving down the track beware get off cause if you don't prepare for a collision....

Old Tiger
10-03-2007, 11:13 PM
Man................................... I must say I think Caldwell has more haters than Giddings. I want to know how many of you will have some big excuse for Hutto, Lets see, It will go like this " Hutto is just down this year we lost our QB and RB's" after CALDWELL blows by Hutto on that nice Turf. I can only day dream about how quick and fast our backs will be on that turf. I'm stepping out there and making my prediction. CALDWELL 38 hutto 17...... I can't believe after reading all the hype on Robinson how they are a better team than last years state finalist team how thier QB is more of a pure passer, heck the paper in Robinson had a the running back picked as pre player of the week before he even showed up at hornet field. He sure didn't leave player of the week. Whaaaa happen? No excuses for Robinson they are a good team and they will be in the play-offs, just like Hearne, and Rockdale to... No Hornet hating, the train is moving down the track beware get off cause if you don't prepare for a collision.... One of your fastest players ever, Kendrick Pittman, got ran down by our DT. Also let it be settled on the field and don't be an internet superstar.

HipposGitErDun
10-03-2007, 11:16 PM
If they did it would be a tthe Williamson County Jail after the fight :D
The only reason that the Williamson county jail would be full is all of the crack that some of the folks in Caldwell must be smoking. Here are examples
CALDWELL 38 hutto 17
43-12 Caldwell.

Unacceptable comments! Please read the rules page. ~sinton66

hutex04
10-03-2007, 11:17 PM
Yall beat Robinson simply because yall are Caldwell. Who takes yall seriously in football? Obviously you caught Robinson asleep. When I think of Caldwell I think of Volleyball. And Hutto would kick yalls butt in that too.

orangeblood
10-03-2007, 11:17 PM
One of your fastest players ever, Kendrick Pittman, got ran down by our DT. Also let it be settled on the field and don't be an internet superstar.

What are you talkin' bout ?????

Old Tiger
10-03-2007, 11:19 PM
What are you talkin' bout ????? What are you talkin' bout ?????

orangeblood
10-03-2007, 11:21 PM

I'll be here til the end win or lose............... Go Blue........

Old Tiger
10-03-2007, 11:22 PM
I'll be here til the end win or lose............... Go Blue........
Sweet
right on
gnarly
awesome
excellent
amazing
marvelous
tremendous
bravo

orangeblood
10-03-2007, 11:25 PM
One of your fastest players ever, Kendrick Pittman, got ran down by our DT. Also let it be settled on the field and don't be an internet superstar.

Hey I was just making a comment about the excuses I heard after the Robinson game..... and more will follow after the hutto, Smithville, LaGrange, Giddings, Navasota and Bellville games. I get it no respect ever for Caldwell, whats a team gotta do to get a little bit of respect?

Old Tiger
10-03-2007, 11:26 PM
Hey I was just making a comment about the excuses I heard after the Robinson game..... and more will follow after the hutto, Smithville, LaGrange, Giddings, Navasota and Bellville games. I get it no respect ever for Caldwell, whats a team gotta do to get a little bit of respect? What has Caldwell done to gain respect? Be continually a let down for all their fans?

orangeblood
10-03-2007, 11:42 PM
What has Caldwell done to gain respect? Be continually a let down for all their fans?

Hey you know it's just a game. Sometimes you win and sometimes it rains. I wouldn't say I've ever felt let down more like disappointed in the whole thing. I'm hoping they got it right this year, time will tell. So far we are as solid as they get no one may want to believe it but I do. It's as simple as ABC = Concieve it, Believe it, Achieve it..............

HippoBaseball05
10-03-2007, 11:45 PM
No excuses for Robinson they are a good team and they will be in the play-offs, just like Hearne, and Rockdale to

Credibility lost.

FWIW, Hutto has beaten two 4A schools, at the time an unbeaten Gonzales team in Gonzales, and lost to number one Giddings on the road as well.

Hutto has never scheduled down classes to play patsy 2A teams, (like Hearne).

If y'all pull the upset, good for you. Rest assured it will be the highlight of your season. No playoffs for you.

orangeblood
10-03-2007, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by HippoBaseball05
Credibility lost.

FWIW, Hutto has beaten two 4A schools, at the time an unbeaten Gonzales team in Gonzales, and lost to number one Giddings on the road as well.

If y'all pull the upset, good for you. Rest assured it will be the highlight of your season. No playoffs for you.

Man I never dissed Hutto again I respect Hutto have beaten us the last 2 years. Hearne is no patsy they have been in our district before, Hearne will probably win District. I beg to differ on the play- offs We will be there. As well as Hutto. Good luck come Friday.

Darren
10-04-2007, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by HipposGitErDun
The only reason that the Williamson county jail would be full is all of the crack that some of the folks in Caldwell must be smoking. Here are examples
CALDWELL 38 hutto 17
43-12 Caldwell.

I couldn't help but laugh at this one.

Darren
10-04-2007, 07:04 AM
I get it no respect ever for Caldwell, whats a team gotta do to get a little bit of respect?

What’s the old adage?

Your never given respect. You have to earn respect.

It seems that some Caldwell fans continually ask for respect for Caldwell year in and year out. And based on the recent past Caldwell hasn't done a heck of a lot on the field to earn anyone’s respect.

If Caldwell has as good of a team as some people think they do just sit back wait and watch the respect come along with the wins.

BNVL
10-04-2007, 07:32 AM
CALDWELL 38 hutto 17
43-12 Caldwell.

With that kind of juvenile delinquent language, perhaps you are headed there yourself

buff4ever
10-04-2007, 08:17 AM
orangeblood, I didn't look to see how long you have been a member, but I see you don't have many post. I would say that atleast 20 of your 28 post are whining post about why everyone is not saying that caldwell is going to win state. It's not time for that by far.

Global Swarming
10-04-2007, 09:15 AM
I don't have many posts either, because I refuse to get involved with all the trash talking that goes on here. There's not one post that goes without somebody bashing someone else or some team. We all want our teams to win each week. I just want my team to give all they can each week. If they win great, but if they lose, I want them to walk off the field with their heads held high. All you can do is give all you can and if that's not enough so be it. I wander what the players would think about the fans trash talking on here. I know if I were playing I wouldn't want the fans trash talking on the internet. We're all adults here, age wise, this is junior high stuff. Let the players settle it on the field. Whether Caldwell wins or loses you won't see me on here bashing anyone. Well, with that off my chest, does Hutto have a radio station that's going to have the game on tomorrow night? Thanks for letting me vent.

Old Tiger
10-04-2007, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by Global Swarming
I don't have many posts either, because I refuse to get involved with all the trash talking that goes on here. There's not one post that goes without somebody bashing someone else or some team. We all want our teams to win each week. I just want my team to give all they can each week. If they win great, but if they lose, I want them to walk off the field with their heads held high. All you can do is give all you can and if that's not enough so be it. I wander what the players would think about the fans trash talking on here. I know if I were playing I wouldn't want the fans trash talking on the internet. We're all adults here, age wise, this is junior high stuff. Let the players settle it on the field. Whether Caldwell wins or loses you won't see me on here bashing anyone. Well, with that off my chest, does Hutto have a radio station that's going to have the game on tomorrow night? Thanks for letting me vent. Whatever you know Caldwell will get blown out tomorrow night....psssh whatever

Global Swarming
10-04-2007, 09:40 AM
Thank you, you just proved my point.

Old Tiger
10-04-2007, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by Global Swarming
Thank you, you just proved my point. That is exactly what I was trying to do ;)

BNVL
10-04-2007, 11:29 AM
Whatever you know Caldwell will get blown out tomorrow night....psssh whatever

I haven't been on here two weeks and all I can say to your remarks is that Rockdale has been a lot more consistent at mediocrity than any other program in a hundred mile radius. You are one to talk. As for the obnoxious Hutto fan - Caldwell has played you once on your own turf and won 24-8. With a school as large as yours now, beating Caldwell or losing to Caldwell is not much to brag about.

rundoe
10-04-2007, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Darren
Which will be?

Don't know. But from the vote right now, This would be a game worth going to. Where is it being played????

LH Panther Mom
10-04-2007, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by rundoe
Don't know. But from the vote right now, This would be a game worth going to. Where is it being played????
Thread title says @ Hutto, so I'm guessing it will be in Hutto. :D

Ranger Mom
10-04-2007, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Thread title says @ Hutto, so I'm guessing it will be in Hutto. :D

LOL!! I just heard a "clang" in my mind!!

No wonder you whack him so much!!:p :p

buff4life
10-04-2007, 04:38 PM
CALDWELL 38 hutto 17
43-12 Caldwell.

Unacceptable comments! Please read the rules page. ~sinton66

speaking of that, i thought i was funny after the Giddings Hutto game ten teens from Hutto were arrested and give PIs or MIPs and the cops searched their cars right by the stadium then took them to jail:D

buff4life
10-04-2007, 04:41 PM
Hey you know it's just a game. Sometimes you win and sometimes it rains. I wouldn't say I've ever felt let down more like disappointed in the whole thing. I'm hoping they got it right this year, time will tell. So far we are as solid as they get no one may want to believe it but I do. It's as simple as ABC = Concieve it, Believe it, Achieve it..............

isn't that CBA???

BNVL
10-04-2007, 04:59 PM
speaking of that, i thought i was funny after the Giddings Hutto game ten teens from Hutto were arrested and give PIs or MIPs and the cops searched their cars right by the stadium then took them to jail:D

Hutto? Why, surely not.

ILS1
10-04-2007, 04:59 PM
As for the obnoxious Hutto fan

Caldwell by 2 TD's

43-12 Caldwell.

Man................................... I must say I think Caldwell has more haters than Giddings. I want to know how many of you will have some big excuse for Hutto, Lets see, It will go like this " Hutto is just down this year we lost our QB and RB's" after CALDWELL blows by Hutto on that nice Turf. I can only day dream about how quick and fast our backs will be on that turf. I'm stepping out there and making my prediction. CALDWELL 38 hutto 17

Now, who are the OBNOXIOUS fans?????

BNVL
10-04-2007, 06:22 PM
Now, who are the OBNOXIOUS fans?????

To go that much trouble to prove something so trivial, YOU ARE

ILS1
10-04-2007, 06:26 PM
To go that much trouble to prove something so trivial, YOU ARE

For someone who has less than 50 posts, you sure are on the fast track to ROM-ville!!!! Enjoy!!!!

:D :D :clap: :clap:

BNVL
10-04-2007, 06:27 PM
For someone who has less than 50 posts, you sure are on the fast track to ROM-ville!!!! Enjoy!!!!

How is what was posted ROM-worthy?

Old Tiger
10-04-2007, 07:21 PM
I haven't been on here two weeks With that being said. Please take a seat rook. ;)

LH Panther Mom
10-04-2007, 11:17 PM
So....this is Caldwell's second year in the slot-t, is that correct? 30-40? :thinking: :thinking: This I have to see!

rundoe
10-04-2007, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
LOL!! I just heard a "clang" in my mind!!

No wonder you whack him so much!!:p :p

It sounds more like a thud than a clang.She has hit me so many time, I doubt I can even find Hutto. I can't say anything with her jumping in with a remark.
Shes mean.:devil:

hutex04
10-05-2007, 12:11 AM
LH Panther mom will be in attendence, I now know that Hutto will for sure win Friday. Shes a good luck charm ;)

orangeblood
10-05-2007, 12:57 AM
On the serious side It was fun mixing it up with all, I really do not care if we get respect or not, for me it's about watching the kids have fun. T-Nights " Everyone knows you gotta win to get loved"
Good luck to all this friday may your team win big., Don't forget Caldwell's P.I.S.T. See Ya...........................

thatsminty
10-05-2007, 03:22 AM
Why is it I have TOTALLY forgotten about all of this??

LH Panther Mom
10-05-2007, 06:38 AM
Originally posted by hutex04
LH Panther mom will be in attendence, I now know that Hutto will for sure win Friday. Shes a good luck charm ;)
Are you going to be there? :) M&G time!

CenTech
10-05-2007, 07:00 AM
Let's Go Hippos!

hutex04
10-05-2007, 07:07 AM
i work today, i get off at 7pm so i might possible be there. where and at what time is this meet and greet taking place?

LH Panther Mom
10-05-2007, 07:09 AM
i work today, i get off at 7pm so i might possible be there. where and at what time is this meet and greet taking place?
I'm thinking halftime at the endzone by the concession stand.

Darren
10-05-2007, 07:16 AM
With that being said. Please take a seat rook. ;)

:D :clap: :D :clap: :D

Darren
10-05-2007, 07:18 AM
On the serious side It was fun mixing it up with all, I really do not care if we get respect or not, for me it's about watching the kids have fun. T-Nights " Everyone knows you gotta win to get loved"
Good luck to all this friday may your team win big., Don't forget Caldwell's P.I.S.T. See Ya...........................

Are you Bipolar???

HippoBaseball05
10-05-2007, 09:11 AM
" Everyone knows you gotta win to get loved"

I think that is absurd. We love our guys no matter what.

Whether it was winning our first three games or losing in Giddings, we all sang our school song with the same amount of pride every time.

:hand:

Chris Hart
10-05-2007, 09:35 AM
This should be a really good game....Caldwell in a mild upset...

buff4ever
10-05-2007, 09:43 AM
it's not bipolar, it is sugar coating on gameday to calm everyone down, especially incase the game goes wrong for him.

BNVL
10-05-2007, 11:00 AM
it's not bipolar, it is sugar coating on gameday to calm everyone down, especially incase the game goes wrong for him.

so just cuz Giddings beat them by "only" 20 means that they should be able to beat anybody? Dang everybody is right you people really are full of it

HippoBaseball05
10-05-2007, 11:09 AM
You haven't clarified your affliliation yet.

Global Swarming
10-05-2007, 11:14 AM
Is this game going to be on the radio anywhere on the internet.

Ranger Mom
10-05-2007, 12:05 PM
With that being said. Please take a seat rook. ;)

Darn....he got the boot before I could prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt and say:

"are you sure you didn't mean, please take a seat 'wook'"??:D :D :D

HippoBaseball05
10-05-2007, 12:24 PM
....the 'Nubber'?

It all makes sense now.

:rolleyes:

buff4ever
10-05-2007, 01:06 PM
poor guy couldn't even get out a reasonable argument before the boot. Oh well, the road goes on forever.

Darren
10-05-2007, 01:22 PM
poor guy couldn't even get out a reasonable argument before the boot. Oh well, the road goes on forever.

I'm sure that he has 2 or 3 more names lurking out there.

CenTech
10-05-2007, 01:32 PM
I've GOT to get back to Central Texas so I can see my hippos play again.

52madmidget
10-05-2007, 02:31 PM
Man................................... I must say I think Caldwell has more haters than Giddings. I want to know how many of you will have some big excuse for Hutto, Lets see, It will go like this " Hutto is just down this year we lost our QB and RB's" after CALDWELL blows by Hutto on that nice Turf. I can only day dream about how quick and fast our backs will be on that turf. I'm stepping out there and making my prediction. CALDWELL 38 hutto 17...... I can't believe after reading all the hype on Robinson how they are a better team than last years state finalist team how thier QB is more of a pure passer, heck the paper in Robinson had a the running back picked as pre player of the week before he even showed up at hornet field. He sure didn't leave player of the week. Whaaaa happen? No excuses for Robinson they are a good team and they will be in the play-offs, just like Hearne, and Rockdale to... No Hornet hating, the train is moving down the track beware get off cause if you don't prepare for a collision....

No offense to Rockdale fans here, but did you seriously say that Rockdale will make playoffs? They will have to win out over cameron and taylor to do that and so far, it aint lookin good. Im sure that Caldwell has a good team, but making predictions only makes crow that much harder to swallow. I like to talk trash with the best of them, but coming out saying that we dont get respect and everyone hates us is a quick way to make everyone hate you even more. You get respect from other teams when you start producing and prove that you have a quality program year after year. What has caldwell done the past few years, other than start off really strong and lose steam when district starts? You have to win week after week. Tonights game should be a good prediction for both teams. If caldwell wins, they have to keep up the momentum to make it deep into playoffs, and that might tell Hutto fans how we will fare out in district. If Hutto wins, then Carey might just prove everyone wrong when they compare him to Kerley. You cant compare the two. Kerley is a great athlete, but not a great quarterback. Notice he is not playing QB at TCU? He could run and get us of a pickle in a hurry. But he rarely passed. Carey is A QUARTERBACK. He can throw and is extrememly accurate. Two different style of quarterbacks. Its like comparing Vince Young to Brett Favre. Different styles. We'll see the outcome tonight. I got the flag, the helmet is coming out full steam tonight and the Hippos are hungry. Especially #42. That linebacker is pumped!

buff4life
10-05-2007, 02:53 PM
so just cuz Giddings beat them by "only" 20 means that they should be able to beat anybody? Dang everybody is right you people really are full of it

wow only took him 35 posts to get ejected...and only 10 to insult me in a pm...haha...

buff4life
10-05-2007, 02:55 PM

and the party never ends

buff4ever
10-05-2007, 03:32 PM
thanx, I was starting to think that no one was going to finish that line.

CHS_Grad '85
10-05-2007, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I'm thinking halftime at the endzone by the concession stand. COOL!!

Old Tiger
10-05-2007, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by CHS_Grad '85
COOL!! Don't think I've seen you around in a while. How are you?

CHS_Grad '85
10-05-2007, 04:37 PM
Don't think I've seen you around in a while. How are you? Busy... but I lurk around... I'm never too far from the DL... I go into withdrawals..

Old Tiger
10-05-2007, 04:37 PM
Busy... but I lurk around... I'm never too far from the DL... I go into withdrawals.. Oh dear. Call the withdrawal hotline!

CHS_Grad '85
10-05-2007, 04:39 PM
LOL - is there really? :D :clap:

Old Tiger
10-05-2007, 04:39 PM
LOL - is there really? :D :clap: I don't know....if there isn't, tony should make one!

ILS1
10-05-2007, 04:50 PM

I warned him or her!!!!

thatsminty
10-05-2007, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by 52madmidget
No offense to Rockdale fans here, but did you seriously say that Rockdale will make playoffs? They will have to win out over cameron and taylor to do that and so far, it aint lookin good. Im sure that Caldwell has a good team, but making predictions only makes crow that much harder to swallow. I like to talk trash with the best of them, but coming out saying that we dont get respect and everyone hates us is a quick way to make everyone hate you even more. You get respect from other teams when you start producing and prove that you have a quality program year after year. What has caldwell done the past few years, other than start off really strong and lose steam when district starts? You have to win week after week. Tonights game should be a good prediction for both teams. If caldwell wins, they have to keep up the momentum to make it deep into playoffs, and that might tell Hutto fans how we will fare out in district. If Hutto wins, then Carey might just prove everyone wrong when they compare him to Kerley. You cant compare the two. Kerley is a great athlete, but not a great quarterback. Notice he is not playing QB at TCU? He could run and get us of a pickle in a hurry. But he rarely passed. Carey is A QUARTERBACK. He can throw and is extrememly accurate. Two different style of quarterbacks. Its like comparing Vince Young to Brett Favre. Different styles. We'll see the outcome tonight. I got the flag, the helmet is coming out full steam tonight and the Hippos are hungry. Especially #42. That linebacker is pumped!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
EXCITING!

winthebigone
10-06-2007, 01:39 PM
Yall beat Robinson simply because yall are Caldwell. Who takes yall seriously in football? Obviously you caught Robinson asleep. When I think of Caldwell I think of Volleyball. And Hutto would kick yalls butt in that too.

49-21

501 yards in total offense

35 unanswered points in the second half.

Give respect, when it is earned.

Bull's-eye
10-06-2007, 02:19 PM
Congratulations to the Caldwell Hornets!!

orangeblood
10-06-2007, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by 52madmidget

Hey, My predictions, my opinion, I'll eat crow when the time comes right now I will enjoy what I'm watching on the field for now. As far as Robinson, Hearne, Rockdale and now Hutto it is possibly, all make it to the play-offs this year......... And by saying what I said, I was giving those teams compliments........

orangeblood
10-06-2007, 04:30 PM
I think that is absurd. We love our guys no matter what.

Whether it was winning our first three games or losing in Giddings, we all sang our school song with the same amount of pride every time.

:hand:

Dude that was just a quote from Taledaga Nights, Did not mean that...

orangeblood
10-06-2007, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Darren
Are you Bipolar???

No just having a good time..... and it got better around 10:00 pm last night in hutto......

orangeblood
10-07-2007, 10:14 AM
orangeblood, I didn't look to see how long you have been a member, but I see you don't have many post. I would say that atleast 20 of your 28 post are whining post about why everyone is not saying that caldwell is going to win state. It's not time for that by far.

Whinning, well it's better than than being arrogant. You will see what that gets you.......

orangeblood
10-07-2007, 10:16 AM
wow only took him 35 posts to get ejected...and only 10 to insult me in a pm...haha...

What did he get ejected for?

orangeblood
10-07-2007, 10:32 AM
Credibility lost.

Based on your post looks like your right about "Hutto has never scheduled down classes to play patsy 2A teams, (like Hearne)." I found proof:
Caldwell 48 Hearne 12
Caldwell 49 Hutto 21

Old Tiger
10-07-2007, 10:53 AM
What did he get ejected for? He's a past ROMee

HippoBaseball05
10-07-2007, 11:32 AM
Wow.

I said congrats. What more do you want?

That being said, I in a million years would have never seen getting three defensive starters knocked out almost simultaneously...

It was only 21-14 when the last one, (Addisen) was carried out of the stadium.... After he was gone, so were our chances.

orangeblood
10-07-2007, 09:32 PM
Wow.

That being said, I in a million years would have never seen getting three defensive starters knocked out almost simultaneously...

It was only 21-14 when the last one, (Addisen) was carried out of the stadium.... After he was gone, so were our chances.

Yeah, I did 6 in a row, been a while since I was on the down low.
did not see your congrats post, my bad... However, no excuses and I will not make none for us if we go down..........

Centextrash
10-07-2007, 09:35 PM
Wow.

What happened to addison? is he ok?

HippoBaseball05
10-07-2007, 09:49 PM
Addisen got a blow to the back when making a tackle. He temporarily lost some feeling in his right leg which came back upon arriving to the hospital.

We had no clue at first the severity of the injury, but thank God he appears to be fine and is going to be sore for a while, but his usual self.

Take that for what it's worth....

:D

We had two 'more serious' injuries from the game as it turns out, but we'll recover okay.

Centextrash
10-07-2007, 09:52 PM
I had heard he got taken off in an ambulance. That is never anything you want to see at a football game.

Glad to hear he's ok.