PDA

View Full Version : Who are you rooting for in the NL?

crzyjournalist03
09-27-2007, 04:54 PM
The NL playoff picture is getting crazier by the day...there are five teams within a total of two games of each other in the standings...Assuming that the Diamondbacks hold on to their lead in the NL West, which team are you rooting for to take the wild card?

I've been pulling for the Rockies since the start of September...they're a young team and haven't had much success in their history...they've closed a five game deficit to one, and they have an easier schedule for their closing series.

necks_c/09
09-27-2007, 04:59 PM
i like the rockies....

theyre young and they traded for willy T, which means they are smart and we are dumb....

i like theyre players, theyre fun to watch and they can hit......

just imagine if they had a great rotation

Keith7
09-27-2007, 05:03 PM
i'm going for the Rockies.. I don't want whiney Mark Teixiera to make the playoffs

crzyjournalist03
09-27-2007, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
i'm going for the Rockies.. I don't want whiney Mark Teixiera to make the playoffs

about two weeks ago, before the Rangers had their little skid, it looked like the Rangers were going to finish with a better record than the Braves...they went opposite directions after the trade, and Texas clearly looks like they're better off in the long run.

Bull Butter
09-27-2007, 06:12 PM
I've always liked the Padres, though I'm glad to see Willy T. and Jason Hirsch in the playoff mix. Makes the trade look even dumber.