PDA

View Full Version : Snyder, Vernon, Graham???

snydertiger2010
09-27-2007, 04:03 PM
WHICH OF THESE TEAMS WILL GO FURTHER?

RedWhiteBlue
09-27-2007, 04:30 PM
Answer my question. Is 2010 the year you graduate from High School?

sweetwater07
09-27-2007, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
yep..hes just a young buck

RedWhiteBlue
09-27-2007, 04:34 PM
That is what I figured. He needs to learn a lesson or two about how he speaks to his elders- I don't care where he is from......

necks_c/09
09-27-2007, 04:36 PM
That is what I figured. He needs to learn a lesson or two about how he speaks to his elders- I don't care where he is from...... whats the problem....?

RedWhiteBlue
09-27-2007, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by snydertiger2010
WHICH OF THESE TEAMS WILL GO FURTHER?
By the way, I will have to say uuuuuuuummmmmmm- it depends on wherever they all end up playing. I think our furthest trip so far has been to Glen Rose. Thank goodness we don't have to go all the way to Monahans or that would definitely be the furthest for us......;)

charlesrixey
09-27-2007, 04:37 PM
if my math serves me right, then he was born in 1992 or 1993

wow

my oldest daughter is only nine years or so behind him

that makes me feel old

of course, i just beat my kids round the buttocks when they talk back

RedWhiteBlue
09-27-2007, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by necks_c/09
whats the problem....?
There isn't one, just I could tell he was a young person.

crzyjournalist03
09-27-2007, 04:39 PM
according to the profile, it was 1989, which would put 'em at 18...but then again, most 18 year-olds can spell decided...:thinking:

RedWhiteBlue
09-27-2007, 04:39 PM
There isn't one, just I could tell he was a young person.

With a little learning to do.......

snydertiger2010
09-27-2007, 04:42 PM

no thats just the way my thing is!
and my lil bro posts on this name also so don't think some of this stuff is me, i'm ganna make him his own! just havent had the time!

snydertiger2010
09-27-2007, 04:43 PM
That is what I figured. He needs to learn a lesson or two about how he speaks to his elders- I don't care where he is from...... \

What are you even talking about?

necks_c/09
09-27-2007, 04:45 PM
and my lil bro posts on this name also so don't think some of this stuff is me, i'm ganna make him his own! just havent had the time! odd. mine is 09 cuz i graduate in 08-09

im 17 (in nov)... if u graduated in 2010 and ur 18 already we got a problem

snydertiger2010
With a little learning to do....... \

i cant even post an opinion poll without you people starting stuff, you say ive got things to learn, its the other way around here!

Ranger Mom
and my lil bro posts on this name also

That's not a good idea!!

snydertiger2010
09-27-2007, 04:46 PM
odd. mine is 09 cuz i graduate in 08-09

im 17 (in nov)... if u graduated in 2010 and ur 18 already we got a problem

yea well i graduate this year

Ranger Mom
09-27-2007, 04:47 PM
By the way, I will have to say uuuuuuuummmmmmm- it depends on wherever they all end up playing. I think our furthest trip so far has been to Glen Rose. Thank goodness we don't have to go all the way to Monahans or that would definitely be the furthest for us......;)

LOL!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

I remember when we used to have to go to Presidio!!!

necks_c/09
09-27-2007, 04:57 PM
yea well i graduate this year well, i just thought that was ood that if u graduate this year then why put 2010 in ur name?

sweetwater07
09-27-2007, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
LOL!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

I remember when we used to have to go to Presidio!!!

thats a looooooooong way

snydertiger2010
09-27-2007, 05:00 PM
well, i just thought that was ood that if u graduate this year then why put 2010 in ur name?

cuz thats that last 4 digits to my phone # and i wasnt thinkin bout it at the time

crzyjournalist03
09-27-2007, 05:00 PM
well, i just thought that was ood that if u graduate this year then why put 2010 in ur name?

maybe because that's the next time he expects them to have a shot at state??? :D

tigerbyheart
09-27-2007, 05:02 PM

:D :D :D LOL....................

necks_c/09
09-27-2007, 05:02 PM
cuz thats that last 4 digits to my phone # and i wasnt thinkin bout it at the time ok, makes sense i guess.... and its ur name and u can do with it what u please...

snydertiger2010
09-27-2007, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
maybe because that's the next time he expects them to have a shot at state??? :D

if i knew were you lived id come beat ur tail, why do you talk so much crap for?

snydertiger2010
09-27-2007, 05:05 PM
ok, makes sense i guess.... and its ur name and u can do with it what u please...

ya it just kinda happened that way lol,

crzyjournalist03
09-27-2007, 05:12 PM
if i knew were you lived id come beat ur tail, why do you talk so much crap for?

awww...sorry...I didn't mean to hurt somebody's feelings...maybe I should give you a lollipop and everything will be all better?

charlesrixey
09-27-2007, 05:57 PM
this is one of those few times where a poll might not be entirely accurate

if there weren't 40 Snyder posters on here, i'm pretty sure Graham or Vernon would have more votes by a fair margin, if only going off of the merits of this season (or last, for that matter)

I'm not a tiger 'hater' by any means, but Graham and Vernon have looked better so far

RedWhiteBlue
09-27-2007, 06:04 PM
\

What are you even talking about?
So, next time I say something real stupid and just downright disrespectful I can say, "oh well, my 6 year old gets on here sometimes and posts, too?" I will be sure and use that one.......
If you have to ask what I am talking about then don't worry your pretty little head about it. But I won't get mixed in with your little Snyder versus Vernon/ Graham war.

RedWhiteBlue
09-27-2007, 06:06 PM
Is this the real guy or the little brother again?- so crzy will know to be scared or not- LOL!

snydertiger2010
09-27-2007, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
awww...sorry...I didn't mean to hurt somebody's feelings...maybe I should give you a lollipop and everything will be all better?

YOUR THE MOST IMATURE PERSON I'VE EVER TALKED TOO, MY COUSINS 5 AND HER ACTS MORE MATURE THAN YOU, GET A LIFE!!!

snydertiger2010
09-27-2007, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
this is one of those few times where a poll might not be entirely accurate

if there weren't 40 Snyder posters on here, i'm pretty sure Graham or Vernon would have more votes by a fair margin, if only going off of the merits of this season (or last, for that matter)

I'm not a tiger 'hater' by any means, but Graham and Vernon have looked better so far

ALRIGHT HAVE YOU EVEN SEEN US? WE DON'T HAVE TO RUN THE BALL ALL THE TIME, WE CAN THROW IF WE HAVE TO BUT WE HAVEN'T HAD TOO, SO UNTIL WE NEED TOO, WE WON'T. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT WE HAVE!

lakers
09-27-2007, 07:05 PM
dang, looks like people are putting there faith in Snyder to go further, but this thread just started.

charlesrixey
09-27-2007, 07:09 PM
ALRIGHT HAVE YOU EVEN SEEN US? WE DON'T HAVE TO RUN THE BALL ALL THE TIME, WE CAN THROW IF WE HAVE TO BUT WE HAVEN'T HAD TOO, SO UNTIL WE NEED TOO, WE WON'T. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT WE HAVE!

throwing or not has nothing to do with giving up 49 or 41 points in a game

what i'm referring to is the fact that Snyder has played a decent schedule, if not always playing decently

however, until their defense stops giving up 40 points to a team on a tier like monahans, they won't be able to stop a better overall team in Vernon or Graham

they certainly have the talent on offense, and they have plenty of time until the playoffs, but it is obvious what snyder is currently lacking from being a top ten team

Defense

Vernon's is better, Graham's is better, and Graham already has a good win over the region's most stable power-Abilene Wylie

Snyder has bigger things to worry about first--like Andrews in district

snydertiger2010
09-27-2007, 07:24 PM
our defense has improved, ur talking about two weeks ago our last two games, we have only givin up 12 and 17 points!! And when Claxton comes back on defense, it will make a huge difference!

RedWhiteBlue
09-27-2007, 07:33 PM
Okay, little brother- go get your big brother and quit messing with his computer........ I know you have to be the little one, because you are soooo off base here with your poll and your comment to rixey. Did you even read what he said? It had nothing to do with the running game, spread, etc........

snydertiger2010
09-27-2007, 07:54 PM
Okay, little brother- go get your big brother and quit messing with his computer........ I know you have to be the little one, because you are soooo off base here with your poll and your comment to rixey. Did you even read what he said? It had nothing to do with the running game, spread, etc........

My brothers at the homecoming parade and i dont want to argue with any of you people. ok!

necks_c/09
09-27-2007, 09:07 PM
wow, and you guys thought i was bad....:D

whew....

this dude from snyder makes a ton of spelling mistakes and some screwed up subject verb agreements for someone thats about to graduate.....

or maybe its just the little bro....:)

Snydertigersrul
09-27-2007, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
throwing or not has nothing to do with giving up 49 or 41 points in a game

what i'm referring to is the fact that Snyder has played a decent schedule, if not always playing decently

however, until their defense stops giving up 40 points to a team on a tier like monahans, they won't be able to stop a better overall team in Vernon or Graham

they certainly have the talent on offense, and they have plenty of time until the playoffs, but it is obvious what snyder is currently lacking from being a top ten team

Defense

Vernon's is better, Graham's is better, and Graham already has a good win over the region's most stable power-Abilene Wylie

Snyder has bigger things to worry about first--like Andrews in district

You need to look at Andrews' schedule. Keep it up snydertiger2010, you know what you are saying is true. I also hope that Graham gets to play us in the playoffs.

RedWhiteBlue
09-27-2007, 10:20 PM
I'm just throwing this out there, but RM said earlier that they had to go to Presidio one time??? Graham went to Levelland 2 years ago- man, that was a looooonnnnngggggg trip!!!!!
Just was thinking about that......

Cameron Crazy
09-27-2007, 10:24 PM
I remeber in the old 5-3a days, we would go to vernon and Childress. thats a long haul.

LH Panther Mom
09-27-2007, 10:28 PM
Good grief! Can't a person even post a poll without getting attacked or jumping all over people?

KTA
09-27-2007, 10:45 PM
Good grief! Can't a person even post a poll without getting attacked or jumping all over people?

No, this is the 3ADL remember :D