PDA

View Full Version : Since...(NF) Sinton Rotary Tournament (Basketball)

pirate4state
09-27-2007, 11:35 AM
no one is talking about football today, I thought I'd post the schedule for Sinton's Rotary Basketball Tournament!! Yes, you read that write - BASKETBALL!! :o ;)

Dec 27-29

16 Varsity Boys teams: Sinton, Mathis, Ingleside, Skidmore Tynan, Refugio, Raymondville, Wimberley, Hondo, Salado, Goliad, Kyle Lehman, Uvalde, Tuloso Midway, Rockport Fulton, Gregory Portland & Robstown.

From what I've been told this is one of the better tournaments in the area. I wouldn't know, I mean it is BASKETBALL!!! :D

Don't have the info on the girls teams, but I know there will be 10 teams here. :eek: :eek:

If any of you local fans would like to volunteer to work the tourney, please shoot me a PM!! Any & all help is appreciated!!

Johnny Utah
09-27-2007, 01:43 PM
Salado was in the state tournament not too long ago! Looks like a very tough but competitive tournament.

pirate4state
09-27-2007, 01:59 PM
that's a long haul for Salado :eek: :eek: must be nice having that kind of athletic budget

Johnny Utah
09-27-2007, 02:14 PM
Most schools that travel that distance already have it budgeted in, and a lot of tournaments put up teams or feed teams through corporate sponsorship.

pirate4state
09-27-2007, 02:20 PM
:thinking: :thinking:

Phil C
09-27-2007, 03:03 PM
Hey P4S our new town Chiropracter Dr. Mark Smith is a member of the Sinton Rotary Club I think.

pirate4state
09-27-2007, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Hey P4S our new town Chiropracter Dr. Mark Smith is a member of the Sinton Rotary Club I think.

I don't think he has signed up yet, but he has been attending the meetings.

Buccaneer
09-27-2007, 03:18 PM
Who is Kyle Lehman?

pirate4state
09-27-2007, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Buccaneer
Who is Kyle Lehman?

New 4a high school in the Hays ISD, just south of Austin in Buda.

Johnny Utah
09-27-2007, 03:30 PM
Kyle Lehman is 2 or 3 years old. In the same district with Hays Consolidated, Dripping Springs, New Braunfels, Canyon, just to name a few.

44INAROW
09-27-2007, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Phil C

excuse me Phil C, let's try to keep this thread on the subject... thank you :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

pirate4state
09-27-2007, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
excuse me Phil C, let's try to keep this thread on the subject... thank you :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Maybe I shouldn't point out that he has the good doctor's name wrong!! :eek: :eek:

44INAROW
09-27-2007, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Maybe I shouldn't point out that he has the good doctor's name wrong!! :eek: :eek:
OMG - lol how on the good green Earth do you screw up MARK SMITH? LOL j/k Phil

AP Panther Fan
09-27-2007, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
no one is talking about football today, I thought I'd post the schedule for Sinton's Rotary Basketball Tournament!! Yes, you read that write - BASKETBALL!! :o ;)

Dec 27-29

16 Varsity Boys teams: Sinton, Mathis, Ingleside, Skidmore Tynan, Refugio, Raymondville, Wimberley, Hondo, Salado, Goliad, Kyle Lehman, Uvalde, Tuloso Midway, Rockport Fulton, Gregory Portland & Robstown.

From what I've been told this is one of the better tournaments in the area. I wouldn't know, I mean it is BASKETBALL!!! :D

Don't have the info on the girls teams, but I know there will be 10 teams here. :eek: :eek:

If any of you local fans would like to volunteer to work the tourney, please shoot me a PM!! Any & all help is appreciated!!

No Aransas Pass!:hand:

j/k it would probably be fun to watch (even for you, P4S);)

FrmSTx
09-27-2007, 11:03 PM
probably will be in the area, and might stick my head in the door, I am NOT running any clocks, but will visit the hos. room.

Matthew328
09-28-2007, 12:13 AM
You guys shoulda invited Everman....maybe Sinton could get revenge for 2001....LOL LOL

GreenMonster
09-28-2007, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by Johnny Utah
Most schools that travel that distance already have it budgeted in, and a lot of tournaments put up teams or feed teams through corporate sponsorship. I know that the 2A HS I work at is going to a tournament 3 or 4 hours away and they are getting their rooms for free. Continental breakfast free as well. Basically we pay for the fuel and 2 meals a day for 3 days. Not any worse really than playing in an area tourney 75-100 miles away and driving back and forth 3 days in a row and you get to see fresh faces for a change. You don't play any of the 6 or 7 teams you already have scheduled in your pre-district schedule.

SintonFan_inAustin
09-28-2007, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by Matthew328
You guys shoulda invited Everman....maybe Sinton could get revenge for 2001....LOL LOL :doh: Everman can get invited to Sinton baseball tourney;)

pirate4state
09-28-2007, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by Matthew328
You guys shoulda invited Everman....maybe Sinton could get revenge for 2001....LOL LOL I'll make sure to pass along your suggestion! :nerd: