PDA

View Full Version : Anahuac Vs. Hardin Jefferson

Reht Nap 2002
10-16-2002, 05:54 PM
I haven't heard anyone talking about this game yet.. who do you think will come out on top Friday Night?

ball_hawk_5
10-16-2002, 07:10 PM
my opinion i think anahuac will come out on top. Even though hardin-jefferson has improved throughout the season i still think we can beat them. they have good receivers but our secondary will shut them down. And i think our defensive linemen can shut down the quarterback's passing game as well as his running game. i think the only thing we are worried about is #84 and #1 for the passing game and #11 for the running game. #11 is a big runnin g back but i think that we will do our bst to shut him down. and even though the two recievers can catch they better go up in the air if the want it b/c our secondary calls themselves ball hawks and we wan the ball when its in the air. but all around i think that it will be a good game and the team who wants it the most will come out with the W.

Old Cardinal
10-16-2002, 07:41 PM
In this event, I will pick H-J. Although Anahuac has excellent Coaches, H-J is a good candidate for the playoffs along with OF or H-F.