PDA

View Full Version : Wow!!!!

Ranger Mom
09-27-2007, 10:44 AM
My "Class of 82" had a reunion on Homecoming last weekend...I forgot about it, but hadn't planned to go anyway.

One of my friends who attended sent me pics.....of the 12 girls in the picture, I recognized 9.....I didn't recognize ANY of the 4 guys!!!

I shot off an email because it's driving me crazy now.....I wanna know who all those fat guys are!!!:D :D :D

STANG RED
09-27-2007, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
My "Class of 82" had a reunion on Homecoming last weekend...I forgot about it, but hadn't planned to go anyway.

One of my friends who attended sent me pics.....of the 12 girls in the picture, I recognized 9.....I didn't recognize ANY of the 4 guys!!!

I shot off an email because it's driving me crazy now.....I wanna know who all those fat guys are!!!:D :D :D

43 years old huh. Wow, and you dont look at day over 42,,,,,or,,,er,,,,I mean 22. :D

Ranger Mom
09-27-2007, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
43 years old huh. Wow, and you dont look at day over 42,,,,,or,,,er,,,,I mean 22. :D

It is so weird that some of them I recognized right off and some I would have sworn I had never seen before in my life.....especially the guys!!!!

STANG RED
09-27-2007, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
It is so weird that some of them I recognized right off and some I would have sworn I had never seen before in my life.....especially the guys!!!!

I graduated in 78, in a class of about 170. On the odd occasion that I go back and look at one of my old annuals, I am surprised at the number of people I dont even remember going to school with. Some of those people are complete strangers to me now, and Im sure a I knew them all back then.

Ranger Mom
09-27-2007, 11:06 AM
I graduated in 78, in a class of about 170. On the odd occasion that I go back and look at one of my old annuals, I am surprised at the number of people I dont even remember going to school with. Some of those people are complete strangers to me now, and Im sure a I knew them all back then.

I pretty much was friends with my entire class..of course there were only 60 of us. I went to my 10 year reunion and recognized almost everyone.

I went to a former classmates funeral a couple of years ago and several of us had lunch afterwards...they were all at the reunion(well...except for the one whose funeral it was!!!:eek: :eek: )

:p ;) :D

luvhoops34
09-27-2007, 11:08 AM
I saw some pics from my 30th hs reunion. I couldn't believe how the guys had changed. Girls looked pretty much the same.:D

crzyjournalist03
09-27-2007, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
I saw some pics from my 30th hs reunion. I couldn't believe how the guys had changed. Girls looked pretty much the same.:D

amazing what makeup can do isn't it???

Ranger Mom
09-27-2007, 11:13 AM
I have to hand it to "Geraldine"....

*disclaimer*...i was NOT one of those kids who picked on others who were less fortunate...

She was so tormented in school. She just wasn't really attractive, very large, didn't smell good....but I thought she was sweet.

Anyway, she is at EVERY get-together the CHS Class of 82 has.

The years have been good to her!!:D :D

sweetwater07
09-27-2007, 11:36 AM

did you graduate with Max Headrick??

Texasfootball2
09-27-2007, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
did you graduate with Max Headrick??

Class of '78 also. Only had 16 in my class. 4 boys 12 girls. The hairdoos we sported back then were absolutely hidious, and then I went off the college a sported on heck of a mullet. Those were the good ole days. My class is wanted to play a get-a-way trip for our 30 year reunion. I think that is a bad idea!