PDA

View Full Version : Breaking news out of College Station

Snydertigersrul
09-26-2007, 06:36 PM
A buddy e-mailed me this afternoon that the NCAA was conducting an investigation of the A&M football program. It's a situation similar to Bomar at Oklahoma, being paid for a job thta he didn't do. It involves a coach and started four years ago. Any guesses who the guilty party might be (It's a joke, the NCAA is not really investigating A&M football)

bulldogman06
09-26-2007, 06:56 PM
hahahaha, thats great. ill be laughin about that for a while

Old Tiger
09-26-2007, 07:24 PM
This is a funnier joke

The Aggie football team was having its daily practice, and all seemed to be going well. For once, the weather was nice in Logan, and the temperature was above 40. Many were stunned, so they were working extra hard to take advantage of the fine setting.

Suddenly, some of the players noticed some white powder on the ground. For a while they sat around staring at it, trying to figure out what is was...

All of a sudden, someone suggested that it might be anthrax, and calamity broke out. After the chaos, everyone was evacuated to a safe, quarentined location, and the hazmat team was called in to examin. After a while they came to a conclusion to the relief of all...

The powder wasn't anthrax, it was simply the goal line. The team just hadn't seen it in so long they had forgotten what it looked like.

KingRob
09-26-2007, 07:26 PM
Damn!:eek:

Blastoderm55
09-26-2007, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
This is a funnier joke

The Aggie football team was having its daily practice, and all seemed to be going well. For once, the weather was nice in Logan, and the temperature was above 40. Many were stunned, so they were working extra hard to take advantage of the fine setting.

Suddenly, some of the players noticed some white powder on the ground. For a while they sat around staring at it, trying to figure out what is was...

All of a sudden, someone suggested that it might be anthrax, and calamity broke out. After the chaos, everyone was evacuated to a safe, quarentined location, and the hazmat team was called in to examin. After a while they came to a conclusion to the relief of all...

The powder wasn't anthrax, it was simply the goal line. The team just hadn't seen it in so long they had forgotten what it looked like.

Did you forget to edit after you copy-pasted so that the joke would make sense? ;)

super1
09-26-2007, 08:09 PM
I just think it's a shame that Mack Brown doesn't pay his players more so they don't have to resort to robbing people.;)

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
09-26-2007, 08:44 PM
*Yawn*

We did get drug tested yesterday though. I was one of the lucky participants, and it was one of the most awkward bathroom experiences of my life.

Old Tiger
09-26-2007, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
*Yawn*

We did get drug tested yesterday though. I was one of the lucky participants, and it was one of the most awkward bathroom experiences of my life. how long did it take you?

KTA
09-26-2007, 08:46 PM
did they sit there and watch you the entire time?

luvhoops34
09-26-2007, 08:52 PM
http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/1312220/2/istockphoto_1312220_urine_sample.jpg

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
09-26-2007, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by KTA
did they sit there and watch you the entire time?

Yeah, I had to pull my shirt up to my chest and drop my pants and urinate into a cup until the guy watching told me to stop, then he continued to watch me finish up and I had to shake it off and let it hang while I closed the cup and handed it to him and then I got to dress myself. It took me a few seconds to get going and about a minute to finish up, it was my first bathroom visit of the day as it took place at 5:50 AM.

BobcatBenny
09-26-2007, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
how long did it take you?
How long does it take for an Aggie football player to figure out it was not a supository? :D

Yes, that was my attempt at an Aggie joke!

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
09-27-2007, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
How long does it take for an Aggie football player to figure out it was not a supository? :D

Yes, that was my attempt at an Aggie joke!

Yeah, well, at least an Aggie can spell suppository. ;) :D

IHStangFan
09-27-2007, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny

Yes, that was my attempt at an Aggie joke! "you jus jealous...you from Mit-len...you from Mit-lin..you jus jealous!"

wait...wrong movie :D

Funk-d-fied
09-27-2007, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
A buddy e-mailed me this afternoon that the NCAA was conducting an investigation of the A&M football program. It's a situation similar to Bomar at Oklahoma, being paid for a job thta he didn't do. It involves a coach and started four years ago. Any guesses who the guilty party might be (It's a joke, the NCAA is not really investigating A&M football)

that's funny! I read this exact thing, word for word, about a week ago on another board.