PDA

View Full Version : Texasfootball2

44INAROW
09-26-2007, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
Since this is a generic thread.

The Cuero "logo" has to be one of the coolest logo's I've ever seen.

yea, I like it too!

RedWhiteBlue
09-26-2007, 02:45 PM
TexasFootball2 just likes it because it probably favors him.... just kidding- don't get all angry!!!!

Texasfootball2
09-26-2007, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
TexasFootball2 just likes it because it probably favors him.... just kidding- don't get all angry!!!!

Actually thought it was funny. I think you have me pegged all wrong RWB.

Texasfootball2
09-26-2007, 02:50 PM
I would like to know how you totally change the subject but it still has the threads? Thats the second time My sig has shown up on a thread as the subject. I guess I'm not a computer wiz!

RedWhiteBlue
09-26-2007, 02:51 PM
Actually thought it was funny. I think you have me pegged all wrong RWB.
I hope so........

Ranger Mom
09-26-2007, 03:01 PM
I would like to know how you totally change the subject but it still has the threads? Thats the second time My sig has shown up on a thread as the subject. I guess I'm not a computer wiz!

Huh?? I don't think I understand what you are saying!

Texasfootball2
09-26-2007, 03:01 PM
Hey RWB, What's the chances of me talking you into changing the Subject on this thread to anything but my ID Sig. Unless of course you didn't do it in the first place.

Ranger Mom
09-26-2007, 03:03 PM
Hey RWB, What's the chances of me talking you into changing the Subject on this thread to anything but my ID Sig. Unless of course you didn't do it in the first place.

The "subject" was started by 44inarow.

It is your username, which is her way of getting your attention. Why would you think RWB did it?

BTW, it can't be changed after it's posted unless a moderator or admin changes it for you.

This is all assuming I understand what you are talking about!!

Texasfootball2
09-26-2007, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Huh?? I don't think I understand what you are saying!

This Thread started out as "The one who PM me"! or something like that. Now the Subject is Texasfootball2 and every post except the original first post is still on here.

Ranger Mom
09-26-2007, 03:07 PM
This Thread started out as "The one who PM me"! or something like that. Now the Subject is Texasfootball2 and every post except the original first post is still on here.

That thread is still on here. 44inarow just quoted what you said in the PM thread and started a new thread with your quote.

crzyjournalist03
I think they've actually started a new thread to reply to your post in the other thread...if you go over there, the posts you're talking about are still there...this thread was just created in order not to hijack the other one!

Texasfootball2
It's really no big deal. And I just thought RWB might have done it to mess with me because of yesterday.

Ranger Mom
09-26-2007, 03:08 PM
It's really no big deal. And I just thought RWB might have done it to mess with me because of yesterday.

No...you can see that it was started by 44inarow" who would NEVER EVER mess with someone!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Texasfootball2
09-26-2007, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
I think they've actually started a new thread to reply to your post in the other thread...if you go over there, the posts you're talking about are still there...this thread was just created in order not to hijack the other one!

Thanks CRAZY-J,

Where were you 10 minutes ago?

crzyjournalist03
09-26-2007, 03:09 PM
Thanks CRAZY-J,

Where were you 10 minutes ago?

probably writing a long diatribe to defend the media in the Gundy thread...

Ranger Mom
09-26-2007, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
probably writing a long diatribe to defend the media in the Gundy thread...

and I get accused of rambling!!:doh: :doh:

:D :D :p

44INAROW
09-26-2007, 03:12 PM
LOL omg _ I started the new thread as to not 'get involved" in the original one and ended up making a mess..... you that know and love me, know I have a knack for doing that kinda thing ROFL ROFL....... I am sitting here at my desk - just laughing out loud...
Texasfootball2 - I was simply replying to what you said...... no harm no foul :D :D :D :D

Texasfootball2
09-26-2007, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
LOL omg _ I started the new thread as to not 'get involved" in the original one and ended up making a mess..... you that know and love me, know I have a knack for doing that kinda thing ROFL ROFL....... I am sitting here at my desk - just laughing out loud...
Texasfootball2 - I was simply replying to what you said...... no harm no foul :D :D :D :D

I still like your LOGO.

Ranger Mom
09-26-2007, 03:14 PM

You instigator!!!:p

RedWhiteBlue
09-26-2007, 04:38 PM
I ain't done nothin'- are you just trying to stir the pot again or what? For once- I was trying to mind my own bidness......

BILLYFRED0000
09-26-2007, 04:59 PM
Hey is this a closed party or can anyone instigate?:eek:

crzyjournalist03
09-26-2007, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000

Oh, anybody can instigate...if you're willing to live with the potential consequences! :evil: :evillol: :evilgrin: :devil:

44INAROW
09-26-2007, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000

we are Equal Opportunity Instigators........ Welcome :p

RedWhiteBlue
09-26-2007, 05:11 PM
we are Equal Opportunity Instigators........ Welcome :p
Instigate? Are you nuts? I have never seen any of that going on here!!!!!!!! How dare you make that type of allegation!!!
I am officially hurt.....

RedWhiteBlue
09-26-2007, 05:13 PM
But since I am at it- TexasFootball2- quit acting like you don't know how your name got on the thread title.... you probably put it there, just to see it over and over........

carter08
09-26-2007, 06:01 PM
But since I am at it- TexasFootball2- quit acting like you don't know how your name got on the thread title.... you probably put it there, just to see it over and over........

That was a joke.

Sadly, the execution was not up to par. B for effort, C- for delivery.

Texasfootball2
09-27-2007, 08:53 AM

The timing of it showing up was what made me think that you may have done it. I was actually trying to have some fun with you and definitley wasn't trying to stir the pot. There is enough of that already on this website. I guess if I had looked real close I might have figure you out on my own, but like I said the timing of the whole thing let me to believe that you might have done it, and I'm not a computer wiz. The whole thing really was no big deal and a misunderstanding, I was just trying to have some non-confrontational dialogue with you instead of stirring things up. There is only one night out of the whole year that I am anti-Graham and thats the night they me in football. The rest of the time, "believe it or not", I have absolutely no problem with the red, white, and blue have success. I have several good friends in Graham that have kids in school now and have had kids already graduate from their program. And for one night out of the year we are totally enemies, but it's usually all in good fun. The problem with communicating in a forum like this is that, you can be easily misunderstood, and then it becomes a war of words.

Best of luck Friday Night, if your the visitors, get their early because the visitors stands don't excactly hold a lot of people. Neither does the home side for that matter, but the field is pretty sweet. The parking is also horrible.

RedWhiteBlue
09-27-2007, 10:08 AM
No problem, I have lots of teams that I don't have problems with until we play them. If you knew where I was from you would be totally shocked that I don't just whail on Wylie ever chance I get, but I don't. I have respect for that program. Sometimes it is a love/ hate thing.......
I hope that my sarcasm and sense of humor can be understood as just that sometimes, also......
I was just giving you are hard time for blaming me for it- when I had no clue what was going on.....

Texasfootball2
09-27-2007, 10:41 AM
No problem, I have lots of teams that I don't have problems with until we play them. If you knew where I was from you would be totally shocked that I don't just whail on Wylie ever chance I get, but I don't. I have respect for that program. Sometimes it is a love/ hate thing.......
I hope that my sarcasm and sense of humor can be understood as just that sometimes, also......
I was just giving you are hard time for blaming me for it- when I had no clue what was going on.....

Believe me RWB, being a Wylie fan I know all about those love/hate things. An sometimes sarcasm is my middle name. Good Luck Friday. We may need more than Luck.