PDA

View Full Version : Graham vs Abilene Wylie

The One
09-21-2002, 12:53 AM
Anybody heard anything about this one?

slpybear the bullfan
09-21-2002, 01:02 AM
Abilene Wylie beat Graham

I think Graham was favored in all the polls I saw, but a lot of pundits were picking Abilene.

slpybear

PS-Here is what KTA posted on the 'pig tonight...

"wylie is up 14-0 all of the 1st half and going into half. Graham gets the ball after half and goes 74 yrd 4 the TD miss there extra pt (remember that). they stop wylie all of the 2nd half and score with 3 mins left in the game and they go for 2 and miss it. so its a 2 pt game with 2:10 left and wylie punts from there own 5 yrd line. Punt hits a graham player around the 40 yrd line of wylie and wylie recovers. 1:10 left and graham and wylie both get players kicked out of the game, and a personal foul on graham gives wylie the ball in graham territory and they down the ball on 2 plays for the win. If graham wouldnt of touched the ball i can almost guarantee that graham would of won cause they have a hell of a FG kicker who made like a 45 yarder aginst sweetwater 2 weeks ago. these teams will probably meet again in the 1st rd of the playoffs, so i dont think that ALL the tricks in the bag were thrown out....should be a barn burner next time"

The One
09-21-2002, 01:05 AM
They are stupid to play each other anyway since they face each other in the first round.

The One
09-21-2002, 01:07 AM
Slpybear, if your in this area later today hollar at me, I have got to tell you some disturbing news I heard at the game tonite.

slpybear the bullfan
09-21-2002, 01:17 AM
Do you mean around Kay Avenue or around my computer?

Sorry I am not so sharp... been up early and staying up too late. (Need to go to bed, dang it!)

slpybear

bulldog038
09-21-2002, 01:21 AM
are u talkin about the same " hell of a kicker " that missed an extra point during the game? how can u be so sure that graham would have won?

slpybear the bullfan
09-21-2002, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by bulldog038:
are u talkin about the same " hell of a kicker " that missed an extra point during the game? how can u be so sure that graham would have won?

Hey Bulldog, heel boy... I don't have a clue about Graham or Abilene. I just quoted (and gave credit to) a post from a poster on another board. Check out the TX HS Football board at allsports.com if you want to read more about the game.

slpybear