PDA

View Full Version : beauty and the geek

DU_stud04
09-26-2007, 12:30 PM
awesome show. one of the geeks slept in the closet because he didnt think he was worthy of sleeping in the same room as the beauty he was paired up with. these girls are smokin hot, can i get on this show??? :D

burnet44
09-26-2007, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
can i get on this show??? :D
be a geek

Old Tiger
09-26-2007, 12:37 PM
awesome show. one of the geeks slept in the closet because he didnt think he was worthy of sleeping in the same room as the beauty he was paired up with. these girls are smokin hot, can i get on this show??? :D Fake your way onto the show. That way you'll get famous for being a prankster.

DU_stud04
09-26-2007, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
Fake your way onto the show. That way you'll get famous for being a prankster. :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

think ill have a hard time when all these guys are graduates from mit or harvard?

44INAROW
09-26-2007, 01:12 PM
speaking of Geeks - did you watch "Big Bang Theory" on CBS Monday night? I thought it was funny........... not sure if they can make a long-time series out of it - but it was funny

STANG RED
09-26-2007, 01:22 PM
awesome show. one of the geeks slept in the closet because he didnt think he was worthy of sleeping in the same room as the beauty he was paired up with. these girls are smokin hot, can i get on this show??? :D

Are any of them as shallow as that bimbo that finished 2nd in the last one? Somebody should have pimp slapped that B$%#&. That's the only episode I even watched.

Bubba-Joe
09-26-2007, 01:27 PM
Easy big brother, you know what that horse doctor said about your high blood pressure.

Beauty and the Geek
shouldn't that be

Ranger Mom and snydertigersdrool???????

crzyjournalist03
09-26-2007, 01:51 PM
was that show on last night??? I knew that there was something on TV that I like watching on Tuesday nights.