PDA

View Full Version : T. O. or Randy Moss which would you want on your team

Fotbol
09-26-2007, 10:36 AM
A Couple of years ago this question was asked and no one wanted these two Outlaws, which would you have now?

Bull19
09-26-2007, 10:39 AM
t.o.

Old Tiger
09-26-2007, 10:40 AM
both and tom brady

STANG RED
09-26-2007, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Go Blue
both and tom brady

You had better have a 1000 yard wide field, if your going to put those egos on it at the same time. One way way way way wide right, and the other way way way way wide left. Any closer and they'd be bumping helmets.

Old Tiger
09-26-2007, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
You had better have a 1000 yard wide field, if your going to put those egos on it at the same time. One way way way way wide right, and the other way way way way wide left. Any closer and they'd be bumping helmets. Just send them on verticles and then have Wes Welker on a post. You can't double both of those and cover the middle of the field. Perfect strategy.

luvhoops34
09-26-2007, 11:46 AM
I gotta go with TO, because he plays for the boys.

Sweetwater Red
09-26-2007, 12:00 PM
Neither. We already have Roy Williams and Calvin Johnson.:D

crzyjournalist03
09-26-2007, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Neither. We already have Roy Williams and Calvin Johnson.:D

neither of whom are as good as either Moss or Owens...

Old Tiger
09-26-2007, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
neither of whom are as good as either Moss or Owens... and neither are good as Marvin Harrison :D

Sweetwater Red
09-26-2007, 12:08 PM
neither of whom are as good as either Moss or Owens...

Yet......:D

crzyjournalist03
09-26-2007, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
and neither are good as Marvin Harrison :D

I disagree...Marvin is a great receiver, but he's had Peyton Manning helping him out quite a bit...He's not explosive or able to dominate the way the others are capable. Marvin in my opinion is the Michael Irvin of his generation. Definitely deserves to be in the HOF, but not the best player at his position.

Old Tiger
09-26-2007, 12:17 PM
I disagree...Marvin is a great receiver, but he's had Peyton Manning helping him out quite a bit...He's not explosive or able to dominate the way the others are capable. Marvin in my opinion is the Michael Irvin of his generation. Definitely deserves to be in the HOF, but not the best player at his position. Marvin is in the mold of Jerry Rice. Not the fastest or the strongest but has the best work ethic and plays faster on the field. You can ask any corner in the league that he is the toughest to cover for the fact that he runs every route so well and hard.

Old Tiger
09-26-2007, 12:21 PM
I should also add that I believe Randy could have broke Jerry's records if he didn't have those three awful seasons(1 with Minnesota) oakland.

Keith7
09-26-2007, 12:22 PM
Randy Moss anyday.. t.o. is too selfish and will ruin a team if he doesn't get his way

burnet44
09-26-2007, 12:33 PM
Moss
first time he opened his mouth
Id cut him
TO
first time he dropped a pass
Id cut him

I think thats why they are doing well
It would seem that thet are on teams that will win WO them
sure they like to have em
but, we will cut your sorry a in a heart beat

finally people have made them understand that
bad thing is
you have to be on a team that can do WO them
not many like that

Old Tiger
09-26-2007, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by burnet44
Moss
first time he opened his mouth
Id cut him
TO
first time he dropped a pass
Id cut him

And that is why you would be a horrible GM. TO led the league in drops last year, big deal, he also led the league in touchdowns and that is production! Moss right now is on pace for 2100 yards and something like 20 touchdowns or more. So what he talks?

crzyjournalist03
09-26-2007, 01:53 PM
sorry, I disagree there...the Cowboys would NOT be winning without TO...maybe if they had a healthy Glenn...but if Patrick Crayton and Sam Hurd are the starting receivers, this team is probably 1-2 right now.