PDA

View Full Version : Caldwell/Giddings

Gsquared
09-26-2007, 07:53 AM
Think im gonna change my schedule up and go to this one on 10/27 . Is it in Giddings or Caldwell?

CHS_CG
09-26-2007, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Think im gonna change my schedule up and go to this one on 10/27 . Is it in Giddings or Caldwell?

its on 10/26 at giddings

gtownfan
09-26-2007, 08:05 AM

It's in Giddings!

Old Tiger
09-26-2007, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
its on 10/26 at giddings sucks for caldwell

CHS_CG
09-26-2007, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by Go Blue
sucks for caldwell

Maybe so, Maybe not

Old Tiger
09-26-2007, 08:09 AM
Maybe so, Maybe not it does....

and it would suck for giddings if the game was in caldwell

each of those home teams always gets favorable calls

Gsquared
09-26-2007, 08:18 AM
Im there!!!

Old Tiger
09-26-2007, 08:22 AM
Im there!!! G....they have a very nice DQ in Giddings!

Gsquared
09-26-2007, 08:24 AM
G....they have a very nice DQ in Giddings!
I know, I got a Blizzard there last year when they played Bellville. Wanna go to the game?

Old Tiger
09-26-2007, 08:25 AM
I know, I got a Blizzard there last year when they played Bellville. Wanna go to the game? I'll be there brotha! Maybe we could get buff4life or darren to pick up our tab :D

Gsquared
09-26-2007, 08:49 AM
I'll be there brotha! Maybe we could get buff4life or darren to pick up our tab :D
That would be cool! We will be nice to them till the game so that will better our chances.

Old Tiger
09-26-2007, 08:50 AM
That would be cool! We will be nice to them till the game so that will better our chances. true....all i want is nachos with a lot of jalepenos

rockdale80
09-26-2007, 08:50 AM
Caldwell with the upset. :)

CHS_CG
09-26-2007, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by rockdale80
Caldwell with the upset. :)

Thanks R80!:clap:

Darren
09-26-2007, 09:30 AM
I'll be there brotha! Maybe we could get buff4life or darren to pick up our tab :D

Just let me know.

pirate4state
09-26-2007, 09:31 AM
Think im gonna change my schedule up and go to this one on 10/27 . Is it in Giddings or Caldwell? no, no, no...you are suppose to come to Bellville the following week :doh:

Bull19
09-26-2007, 10:18 AM
G....they have a very nice DQ in Giddings!

thats about all they have nice in giddings

Old Tiger
09-26-2007, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by Bull19
thats about all they have nice in giddings got a couple of mexican restraunts

rockdale80
09-26-2007, 10:21 AM
Giddings is a nice town. I enjoyed beating them back in the day and taking their girls. :D

Nothing against Giddings, but I think Caldwell is a pretty decent team this year and has a legitimate chance at the upset.

Bull19
09-26-2007, 10:21 AM
i ment to say thats the only NICE thing they have in giddings *

chugbug
09-26-2007, 10:37 AM
There are 2 chances for Caldwell to beat Giddings. Slim and none. Slim left town. Good luck Caldwell. :eek: :eek: :tongue: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

sweetwater07
09-26-2007, 10:41 AM
some folks from Caldwell and Giddings here at Tarleton are already talking about this game...of course you can imagine..both teams they the other is overrated..:thumbsup:

Old Tiger
09-26-2007, 10:42 AM
Caldwell will upset themselves for having such high hopes, IMO.

Bull19
09-26-2007, 10:42 AM
caldwell should be more worried about getting ready for bellville and navasota.......we all know seriously giddings has the much higher hand when it comes to the game with caldwell

pirate4state
09-26-2007, 11:13 AM
caldwell should be more worried about getting ready for bellville and navasota.......we all know seriously giddings has the much higher hand when it comes to the game with caldwell :eek: :eek: what?? :eek: :eek: you are asking a team to look ahead?? LOL

wow i just realized this game isn't even this week - nice going G!! :doh:

Gsquared
09-26-2007, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
no, no, no...you are suppose to come to Bellville the following week :doh:
I substituted Tatum at Elysian Fields for that game :p

pirate4state
09-26-2007, 11:19 AM
I substituted Tatum at Elysian Fields for that game :p :mad: :mad: :mad:

Gsquared
09-26-2007, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:mad: :mad: :mad: :eek: :eek: :eek:

pirate4state
09-26-2007, 11:39 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek:
:p :kiss: :p

buff4life
09-26-2007, 12:41 PM
i ment to say thats the only NICE thing they have in giddings *

I wouldn't say Bellville is a shining star either driving through it by the way..

I got the tab for the game...just find me...

Old Tiger
09-26-2007, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by buff4life
I wouldn't say Bellville is a shining star either driving through it by the way..

I got the tab for the game...just find me... nice....

Ya bellville town has nothing good.

CHS_CG
09-26-2007, 12:56 PM
thats about all they have nice in giddings

Their court house is beautiful I love looking at it everytime I have to go through Giddings

Old Tiger
09-26-2007, 12:57 PM
Their court house is beautiful I love looking at it everytime I have to go through Giddings I've had a couple of buddies have to visit it to pay tickets and get their probation and community service.

Bull19
09-26-2007, 01:01 PM
nice....

golden pagoda is good

Hornet's Nest
09-26-2007, 01:41 PM
The Hornets need to worry about Hutto next week. We have a month to go yet. It would be a shame if the game didn't mean anything anymore. We have to focus on who's next and not who's a month up the road.

wookinpanub
09-26-2007, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Hornet's Nest
The Hornets need to worry about Hutto next week. We have a month to go yet. It would be a shame if the game didn't mean anything anymore. We have to focus on who's next and not who's a month up the road.

Based on history, very true.

buff4life
09-26-2007, 04:09 PM
golden pagoda is good

never seen it...sounds good though...

ProudHornetMom
09-26-2007, 06:19 PM
The Hornets are smart enough to know they have to focus on one week at a time. It doesn't matter if we beat Giddings...if we don't take care of business all the other weeks.

Lots of variables come in to play on any given week for any team whether rated # 1, 20 or 200. Injuries, grades, fights ;), weather, just to name a few can make or break a game on any Friday.

Both teams will be in Giddings on October 26, both teams will be well-prepared, well-coached and ready to play. That's about as much forecasting as anyone can do right now...not that I don't appreciate posts for Caldwell. :inlove:

Old Tiger
09-26-2007, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by ProudHornetMom
The Hornets are smart enough to know they have to focus on one week at a time. It doesn't matter if we beat Giddings...if we don't take care of business all the other weeks.

Lots of variables come in to play on any given week for any team whether rated # 1, 20 or 200. Injuries, grades, fights ;), weather, just to name a few can make or break a game on any Friday.

Both teams will be in Giddings on October 26, both teams will be well-prepared, well-coached and ready to play. That's about as much forecasting as anyone can do right now...not that I don't appreciate posts for Caldwell. :inlove: You're too good of a sport.....just say something like "caldwell rolls" that's what you're thinking.

ProudHornetMom
09-26-2007, 06:30 PM
Aw Go Blue, I'm a mom...I have to set a good example and both teams are good teams. Besides, I've been around football long enough to know that giants rise and fall...no need to kick them in the shins and make them mad before you have to. :evilgrin:

And I do think Caldwell rolls.

Old Tiger
09-26-2007, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by ProudHornetMom

And I do think Caldwell rolls. That a girl!:clap: :thumbsup:

Darren
09-26-2007, 06:34 PM

I think that I will be frying fish ??? (not sure what we are cooking) for the Lions club before the game at the cafeteria. So any out of town posters coming for the game come by and I'll get you some tickets.

sinton66
09-26-2007, 06:36 PM
nice....

Not true, they have a couple good eateries.

gtownfan
09-26-2007, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
Not true, they have a couple good eateries.

The burger place, I think it's Top of the Hill, is pretty good (but it's been 5 years since I ate there).

Bull19
09-26-2007, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by gtownfan
The burger place, I think it's Top of the Hill, is pretty good (but it's been 5 years since I ate there).

its just called "the hill"......you were close enough though;)

Old Tiger
09-26-2007, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Darren
I think that I will be frying fish ??? (not sure what we are cooking) for the Lions club before the game at the cafeteria. So any out of town posters coming for the game come by and I'll get you some tickets. free tickets to the game or food? :D

Gsquared
09-26-2007, 08:17 PM
I think that I will be frying fish ??? (not sure what we are cooking) for the Lions club before the game at the cafeteria. So any out of town posters coming for the game come by and I'll get you some tickets.
Darren, I will give you my first born if you hook me up with some fish pre game!!! Everybody needs a mini G, you can be the first one on your block to have one. Seriously, let me know and ill make it a point to roll into Giddings extra early

orangeblood
09-26-2007, 10:14 PM
Caldwell @ Giddings, 1st I will remind everyone that the HORNETS had 5 turnovers in last years game against the Buffs. Take those away and who knows.. I bet Giddings will not overlook Caldwell. The game was close compared to other teams Giddings blew out last year. Of course the HORNETS are getting ready for Hutto and not really thinking about Giddings right now. But I can tell you that the general population of Caldwell wants the Hornets to roll over Giddings and I hope that all these people drive to Giddings to Support the Hornets.... and by the way the DQ is awesome in Giddings and there is a seafood place that is real good as well. And Monzies down town is a good choice to.....

Darren
09-27-2007, 08:28 AM
Darren, I will give you my first born if you hook me up with some fish pre game!!! Everybody needs a mini G, you can be the first one on your block to have one. Seriously, let me know and ill make it a point to roll into Giddings extra early

I'll find out today exactly what we are serving. I will certainly get you (and Go Blue) a free ticket (to the fish fry) if you are making the trip. As soon as I have the proper info I will PM both of you.

Gsquared
09-27-2007, 09:21 AM
I'll find out today exactly what we are serving. I will certainly get you (and Go Blue) a free ticket (to the fish fry) if you are making the trip. As soon as I have the proper info I will PM both of you.
Thanks! Im there for sure!