PDA

View Full Version : Mike Tirico's Play-by-Play

JR2004
09-24-2007, 08:38 PM
Is ANNOYING to listen to.

And I'd sure appreciate it if TK would SHUT UP instead of talking over Jaws when Jaws was attempting to talk about Bullock's interception. I really wouldn't mind if Jaws just ran both of them out of the booth and did the game himself.

Old Tiger
09-24-2007, 08:39 PM
they need Prime in the box and get rid of TK.

turbostud
09-24-2007, 09:24 PM
Tirico just got Dan Patricks spot on ESPN Radio and started this week. I havent heard him yet but I bet he sux. He sounds like he has never played a down of football in his life. He sounds like he should be calling chess tournaments.

JR2004
09-24-2007, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by turbostud
Tirico just got Dan Patricks spot on ESPN Radio and started this week. I havent heard him yet but I bet he sux. He sounds like he has never played a down of football in his life. He sounds like he should be calling chess tournaments.

From what I've read he's never played organized sports. His wife played basketball at Syracuse, but best as I can gather the little fella has always been a spectator when it comes to sports.

I've caught bits and pieces since he took over for Dan Patrick. It's awful radio. Scott Van Pelt deserved the slot, not a midget who doesn't know a darn thing about sports.

turbostud
09-24-2007, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
From what I've read he's never played organized sports. His wife played basketball at Syracuse, but best as I can gather the little fella has always been a spectator when it comes to sports.

I've caught bits and pieces since he took over for Dan Patrick. It's awful radio. Scott Van Pelt deserved the slot, not a midget who doesn't know a darn thing about sports.
I would have liked to have seen Keyshawn Johnson and Bill Parcells get the slot even though they are all football. I think they would be as popular as Mike and Mike if not more.