PDA

View Full Version : Prayers Needed

ILS1
09-24-2007, 07:28 PM
My best friend Jose is asking for everyone to please say a special prayer for his son Joshua. Josh is a 15 year old Sophomore @ San Marcos HS. He's an active member of the JV football team. He is the most respectful and well manner kid I know. The past couple of days Josh has had excruiating headaches and even developed a bruise on the side of his head. This morning he woke up again with a headache and they decided to take him to the hospital. After an MRI, the doctor told them what every parent fears especially for their own child. That Josh had develped a brain tumor. Because of the area of the tumor, they were gonna perform a procedure to test the tumor. It's a risky procedure. Eventually, they will have to perform brain surgery to have the tumor removed. Jose is one of the strongest persons I know. But today is the first time I heard him cry on the phone. Please keep Josh, Jose and their families in your prayers tonight.

:( :( :(

necks_c/09
09-24-2007, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by ILS1
My best friend Jose is asking for everyone to please say a special prayer for his son Joshua. Josh is a 15 year old Sophomore @ San Marcos HS. He's an active member of the JV football team. He is the most respectful and well manner kid I know. The past couple of days Josh has had excruiating headaches and even developed a bruise on the side of his head. This morning he woke up again with a headache and they decided to take him to the hospital. After an MRI, the doctor told them what every parent fears especially for their own child. That Josh had develped a brain tumor. Because of the area of the tumor, they were gonna perform a procedure to test the tumor. It's a risky procedure. Eventually, they will have to perform brain surgery to have the tumor removed. Jose is one of the strongest persons I know. But today is the first time I heard him cry on the phone. Please keep Josh, Jose and their families in your prayers tonight.

:( :( :( consider it done

luvhoops34
09-24-2007, 07:54 PM
Jose and his family have my prayers, ILS1. Please keep us posted on Josh.

Tx Challenge
09-24-2007, 08:04 PM
Prayers from here for the young man

LH Panther Mom
09-24-2007, 08:08 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this. They're in my prayers, H.

GreenMachine
09-24-2007, 08:37 PM
Definitely in my prayers.

zebrablue2
09-24-2007, 08:40 PM
prayers said and sent.

zebrablue2
09-24-2007, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by ILS1

:( :( :(

please keep us updated on this young man's progress. please be with him and his family lord.

pirate4state
09-24-2007, 09:08 PM
Of course. How scary & sad. Hope the doctors can help this young man.

injuredinmelee
09-24-2007, 09:11 PM
Prayers and God speed on a full and rapid recovery.

TAMUGRAD
09-24-2007, 09:15 PM
Praying for Jose and Joshua.

lion75
09-24-2007, 09:30 PM
I'm in.

KTA
09-24-2007, 09:39 PM
done, keep us updated

lakers
09-24-2007, 10:33 PM
u can count me in... this kid needs all the help he can get...

West22
09-24-2007, 10:37 PM
THE KID AND HIS FAMILY WILL BE IN OUR PRAYERS TONIGHT .WE HOPE FOR A QUICK RECOVERY .GOD BLESS.

BrahmaMom
09-25-2007, 01:30 PM
A parent's worst nightmare. May the Lord bless and keep Josh and his family in His loving care. Praying for Josh, the family and the medical staff.

44INAROW
09-25-2007, 01:47 PM
Truely a parent's worst fear - I hope and pray the doctors are able to remove the tumor and he is able to make a full recovery

RedWhiteBlue
09-25-2007, 01:54 PM
I will definitely be saying some for your friend and his family- may GOD bless them and you for being such a good friend.