PDA

View Full Version : **Breaking News** PI GAME

footballgal
09-24-2007, 03:25 PM
The Port Isabel vs Univ. of Autonoma De Coahuila to be played on 9/28/07.

THIS GAME HAS BEEN CANCELLED !!!
(something about Coahuila expense problems, in getting VISAs)

I am actually glad, I was going to give away my tickets for this game.

ANY TEAMS THAT HAVE AN OPEN, AND WANTS TO PLAY PI ON A SHORT NOTICE? I think it way too late in scheduling anybody else to play, at this point but you never know. :)

Gp83
09-24-2007, 03:35 PM
Well there goes my plans for that week:mad:

footballgal
09-24-2007, 03:49 PM
:D Right!

piratebg
09-24-2007, 04:02 PM
I wonder how this will affect the stock market. :thinking:

jk :p

Buccaneer
09-24-2007, 04:04 PM
Hutto has an open date on the 28th.

Phil C
09-24-2007, 04:12 PM
I guess Port Isabel fans can enjoy the time off and go across the bridge to South Pardre Island and enjoy the Pelican West Band whose place is located just south of the Radisson Hotel.

Bull Butter
09-24-2007, 04:15 PM
I should have known a Pelican West plug was coming:doh:

footballgal
09-24-2007, 04:15 PM
Thank you Phil for the plug. :D

footballgal
09-24-2007, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
I wonder how this will affect the stock market. :thinking:

jk :p

Note sure, but it's sure going to mess up alot of PI fans weekly grove/routine, with no game on Friday!!:D

Now that I don't have the choice to go to the game, I WANT TO GO TO THE GAME! :mad: :D

Bull Butter
09-24-2007, 04:19 PM
You can always take Phil's advice...........................:D

footballgal
09-24-2007, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Bull Butter
You can always take Phil's advice...........................:D NO thank you, I don't feel up to going to Pelican West! :D

44INAROW
09-24-2007, 04:51 PM
maybe Hutto and PI could play somewhere in Corpus? If so, Saturday afternoon would be perfect for my plans :p

HippoBaseball05
09-24-2007, 05:55 PM
Sure would be a hefty trip to go and play on such short notice.

I was looking at the map and Victoria seemed to be almost dead center between the schools.

Johnny 5
09-24-2007, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by footballgal
NO thank you, I don't feel up to going to Pelican West! :D

Go to the RH/Ray game.

We could have a mini meet and greet before we officially hate each other on Nov. 2nd :D

footballgal
09-24-2007, 11:52 PM
"hate is a strong word, but i really really don't like you" :D

super1
09-24-2007, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
maybe Hutto and PI could play somewhere in Corpus? If so, Saturday afternoon would be perfect for my plans :p

That would only work if Hutto only has 9 games scheduled. It they NEED a 10th game, it just might work.

footballgal
09-24-2007, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by HippoBaseball05
Sure would be a hefty trip to go and play on such short notice.

I was looking at the map and Victoria seemed to be almost dead center between the schools.

That would be awesome, Victoria would be good, but if played on a Saturday.... I don't care Friday is good, I will just take the a day off.

Buccaneer
09-25-2007, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by super1
That would only work if Hutto only has 9 games scheduled. It they NEED a 10th game, it just might work.

Hutto has two open dates so they only have 9 games scheduled.

NewYorkYankee
09-25-2007, 12:51 AM
I think the Hutto Coach should contact Coach Stumbaugh or vica-versa and make this game happen.....it doesnt really matter how much time you have to prepare for the game as its not a district game and its just practice to better your offense and defense..as a matter of fact it would be cool to see both coaches having to think on their feet without knowing too much about the other team...

Unless of course Hutto is scared to schedule PI :p J.k

ILS1
09-25-2007, 05:01 AM
Originally posted by NewYorkYankee
I think the Hutto Coach should contact Coach Stumbaugh or vica-versa and make this game happen.....it doesnt really matter how much time you have to prepare for the game as its not a district game and its just practice to better your offense and defense..as a matter of fact it would be cool to see both coaches having to think on their feet without knowing too much about the other team...

Unless of course Hutto is scared to schedule PI :p J.k

So have your AD call my AD and let's do this!!!! Victoria would be perfect!!! Not sure because this is Hutto's REGULARLY scheduled week off. They have another scheduled week off the 1st weekend in November. But that is due to a realignment issue (Austin Johnston........ahem) when the numbers came out 2 years ago, when all the schedules were made.

:D :D :D

Johnny 5
09-25-2007, 06:41 AM

ha ha :clap:

I love that lyric. :D

footballgal
09-25-2007, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by Johnny 5
ha ha :clap:

I love that lyric. :D
Yeap, I like Plain White Ts

So what is the game happening or what?? Hutto vs PI

Ray_BearKat
09-25-2007, 10:24 AM

lol, i love that song...so much better than "hey there delilah"

lets go people get the wheels moving i wanna see a PI-Hutto game on friday or possibly saturday...

pirate4state
09-25-2007, 10:34 AM
So what is the game happening or what?? Hutto vs PI

LMAO!

I can just hear this conversation

PI AD: "So, I hear on the downlow that they really want us to play coach. You Hippos want to meet us in Victoria?"

Hutto AD: "Well, I don't know coach. You Tarpons might not do so well that far inland." But hey, if the downlow thinks it'll be a good game, then let's make it happen."

3afan
09-25-2007, 10:39 AM
there are lots of logistics involved - you just cant decide to play 3-4 days before and make it happen

44INAROW
09-25-2007, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
LMAO!

I can just hear this conversation

PI AD: "So, I hear on the downlow that they really want us to play coach. You Hippos want to meet us in Victoria?"

Hutto AD: "Well, I don't know coach. You Tarpons might not do so well that far inland." But hey, if the downlow thinks it'll be a good game, then let's make it happen."

Hutto Coach - "yea, Coach, sounds like a great idea - but 44inarow prefers a Saturday game - how's that for you"

PI Coach - "well, I think we ought to play Friday - Footballgal has plans on Saturday and would like to play Friday" lol............

***disclaimer***** I am just playing around

footballgal
09-25-2007, 10:51 AM
:clap: :D

That's right you heard it hear first, on the downlow.

If they hear about this, the Coaches are just going to be laughing about it. ... those crazy fans! :D

TarponFanInNorthTexas
09-25-2007, 11:29 AM
Hey, I'm ALL FOR IT!

Hutto vs. Port Isabel @ Victoria

I'd only have to drive maybe a lil' over an hour to watch my Tarpons play. CAN'T BEAT THAT!

Come on, Stump! Make it happen!

Bull Butter
09-25-2007, 12:13 PM
Maybe Stump should just let those on the Downlow make out the schedule for next season..................:confused:

TarponFanInNorthTexas
09-25-2007, 12:17 PM
Would be nice....be a lot tougher than Rio Hondo's schedule would ever be. :D Yes, I went there.

Cue Johnny 5 in 3......2.......1.......

Bull Butter
09-25-2007, 12:18 PM
A 4th Grader could make out PI's schedule and it would be tougher than Rio Hondo's

Heeeeeeeeeere's Johnny!!!!!!!:D

NewYorkYankee
09-25-2007, 12:28 PM
Hereee's Johnny! lol watching a Rio Hondo Football game haha

http://www.cyberhs.it/robotica/images/johnny5.jpg

pirate4state
09-25-2007, 01:07 PM
Maybe Stump should just let those on the Downlow make out the schedule for next season..................:confused:

You say that like it's a bad thing?! :D

NewYorkYankee
09-25-2007, 01:11 PM
My schedule would look like this

Week 0 vs Edcouch Elsa
Week 1 vs Sinton
Week 2 vs Cuero
Week 3 vs Liberty Hill

now that would be a tuffff shedule,and sinton on a good yr. and to play against Ritas team:p

pirate4state
09-25-2007, 01:12 PM
My schedule would look like this

Week 0 vs Edcouch Elsa
Week 1 vs Sinton
Week 2 vs Cuero
Week 3 vs Liberty Hill

now that would be a tuffff shedule,and sinton on a good yr. and to play against Ritas team:p

That would be fun!! :D Where are you gonna be this week?

NewYorkYankee
09-25-2007, 01:14 PM
Rio Hondo vs Raymondville

Gonna scout Rio Hondo against a better team,might do the half a game thing and catch La Feria at Lyford but thats if and only if the RH pulls away from the game

u?

NewYorkYankee
09-25-2007, 01:16 PM
How would that work Rita,If PI played Sinton we would be texting each other from across the field " Sinton just scored haha in your face" "Tarpons 50 yd run what now huh huh huh"

pirate4state
09-25-2007, 01:17 PM
How would that work Rita,If PI played Sinton we would be texting each other from across the field " Sinton just scored haha in your face" "Tarpons 50 yd run what now huh huh huh" LOL yeah something like that

I'll be in "robi" on Friday

44INAROW
09-25-2007, 01:53 PM

aw heck, we know it's not possible - we're just having some fun - (or at least that's what I am doing) :p

pirate4state
09-25-2007, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
aw heck, we know it's not possible - we're just having some fun - (or at least that's what I am doing) :p Maybe his use of the :confused: smiley is b/c he is wondering why Coach HASN'T used the DL to schedule games? :D :devil: :D

SintonFan_inAustin
09-25-2007, 01:57 PM
maybe i should call PI school like i did when Sinton play them in baseball and found out if they playing a game this week. They transfer me over to the head baseball coach last time and he gave me the update of the baseball game date possiblities:)

pirate4state
09-25-2007, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
maybe i should call PI school like i did when Sinton play them in baseball and found out if they playing a game this week. They transfer me over to the head baseball coach last time and he gave me the update of the baseball game date possiblities:) couldn't hurt - i'm sure they are all just sitting around reading the DL anyway :eek: :eek:

IT'S A JOKE PEOPLE!!!!

We all know they are out watering the dirt. :D

footballgal
09-25-2007, 04:59 PM
That's an idea, 3Adownlow, the schedule makers and breakers. :clap: as long as they don't make us pay for the long trip games. :)

I am sure they sneak a peek in here, every once in a while. :D

Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
maybe i should call PI school like i did when Sinton play them in baseball and found out if they playing a game this week. They transfer me over to the head baseball coach last time and he gave me the update of the baseball game date possiblities:) Do it!! I dare you. :D

TarponFanInNorthTexas
09-25-2007, 05:54 PM
If 32-3A is still a 5 team district....that means 6 non-district games.

Here's what I'd do

Week 0 - Edcouch-Elsa
Week 1 - Los Fresnos (Revive the Battle of Highway 100)
Week 2 - Sinton
Week 3 - Cuero (I wouldn't mind this game being an annual thing, same with Sinton)
Week 4 - Zapata
Week 5 - CC Flour Bluff

Cats Fan
09-25-2007, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by TarponFanInNorthTexas
Would be nice....be a lot tougher than Rio Hondo's schedule would ever be. :D Yes, I went there.

Cue Johnny 5 in 3......2.......1.......

and they say were the ones that are flamebaiting :rolleyes:

TarponFanInNorthTexas
09-26-2007, 09:02 AM
Wasn't meant to flamebait. :D