PDA

View Full Version : future varsity snyder and sweetwater players

mustang04
09-24-2007, 12:22 PM
Sweetwater did an impressive job at the middle school level.....7th and 8th grade teams out scored the tigers
82-6

3 Shutouts!!!!!:eek:

both 8 grade teams
and the 7th red (A) team
only team the tiggers scored on was the 7th white team (B team)

congrats future Mustangs!!!

:clap:

DU_stud04
09-24-2007, 12:31 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Sweetwater Red
09-24-2007, 12:33 PM
Apparently Will Clay, Lance Day, and Eric Martinez don't have
any little brothers....:D .

Black_Magic
09-24-2007, 12:38 PM
I remember in 2004 Snyders Sr class went to the state Semi final and was eliminated by Gilmer ( state champs ). Snyders Sr class that year only won ONE game in all the games they played in two years of Jr High ball and scored on ONE TD in about 18 ball games. Things sure changed for them:thinking: Snyders current Sr class was beaten easily by Sweetwater in Jr high. Sweetwaters Sr class of this year were the strongest around in Jr High. Is that the way it is now??? You decide.. what does that have to do with a match up between the two this year??? I think you would agree NOTHING.

Sweetwater Red
09-24-2007, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
I remember in 2004 Snyders Sr class went to the state Semi final and was eliminated by Gilmer ( state champs ). Snyders Sr class that year only won ONE game in all the games they played in two years of Jr High ball and scored on ONE TD in about 18 ball games. Things sure changed for them:thinking: Snyders current Sr class was beaten easily by Sweetwater in Jr high. Sweetwaters Sr class of this year were the strongest around in Jr High. Is that the way it is now??? You decide.. what does that have to do with a match up between the two this year??? I think you would agree NOTHING.

No one is saying this predicts the future. You know as well as I
do it's nice when Sweetwater and Snyder beat each other in
anything at any level.

I bet Sweetwater's 70 year old and over Bridge Club can beat Snyder's.:D

STANG RED
09-24-2007, 12:47 PM

Maybe so Blackie, but if the shoe were on the other foot, we all know you would be the first one on here to point it out.:p

Sweetwater Red
09-24-2007, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Maybe so Blackie, but if the shoe were on the other foot, we all know you would be the first one on here to point it out.:p

In the blink of an eye.:clap:

Ranger Mom
09-24-2007, 12:56 PM
Our 7th and 8th grade undefeated team is the one who went to State...I think it may have SOME impact!!:p

Sweetwater Red
09-24-2007, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Our 7th and 8th grade undefeated team is the one who went to State...I think it may have SOME impact!!:p

Yeah, BM. What she said.:D

Mustangpride09
09-24-2007, 01:11 PM

Actually it was the Jr. Class that dominated in Jr. High. 17-1 and gave up less that 40 points combined their/our 8th grade year.