PDA

View Full Version : Bragging Rights LH!!!!!!!

Puppetmaster101
11-09-2002, 02:22 AM
Hey where was this dominating team that some of you said was going to kill us ehhhh???? I warned you I warned too that your one diminsional offense was gonna be stopped. Ohhhh but did you listen to me oh no he's from Burnet he's retarted what does he know. I know this we stopped your 300 ypg in a hurry we kinda started off slow but when we got going boy did we woooop ya'll. Hey LH say it with me now (WE'RE 9-1) (WE'RE 9-1) or hey some of you claimed that ya'll were NO.1 in region so I have something to say about that!!! NO.1 go take a NO.2 BWAHAHAHAHA. Serves ya'll right getting beat in front of your crowd at your home field after tell us that we're not that great we suck Shipley is overrated Miller was gonna be stop in his tracks our D was gonna be run all over by your offense :rolleyes: im glad it happened. Yall might have had some good runs but yall only scored because of one of our guys facedmasked. You know what come to think of it yall were only inside the 20 or mabye 10 only twice during the whole game. WOW look at us we're the big bad purple cats. You know what I'm glad we played at ya'lls house complaing that yall wanted home field advantege well you got the home field but not the advantege. :D Hey everybody whats this 42-7 VICTORY over them I thought yall said that we're not that good. Anyways we stopped a offense in their tracks with just 7 points whiched averaged 35 points a game and had a socalled dominating D be dominated wink . Well I will type some more stuff about this tommorrow when I got the time because IM GOING TO BE CELEBRATING. BOOOOOOO YEEEAAAAAA :p :p

Puppetmaster101
11-09-2002, 02:40 AM
Oh yea your hero Ty Winstead was dominated. :D

spiritpridehonor
11-09-2002, 10:03 AM
I hope anyone reading this will go to the poster Burnet 42--Liberty Hill 7 instead to get a more accurate feeling of how most of the Burnet fans really feel. Great game by both teams. Liberty Hill, you never gave up and that shows your team's tenacity. Good Luck in the playoffs and know that Burnet is backing you. As for Puppet Master I would just like to add that if your going to talk about "retarted" at least spell it right, RETARDED.

spiritpridehonor
11-09-2002, 10:04 AM
I hope anyone reading this will go to the poster Burnet 42--Liberty Hill 7 instead to get a more accurate feeling of how most of the Burnet fans really feel. Great game by both teams. Liberty Hill, you never gave up and that shows your team's tenacity. Good Luck in the playoffs and know that Burnet is backing you. As for Puppet Master I would just like to add that if your going to talk about "retarted" at least spell it right, RETARDED.

BHSfan03
11-09-2002, 04:39 PM
Where are all the Liberty Hill fans now? :p

LHpanther#45
11-09-2002, 04:57 PM
Two words..... NO CLASS!

spaniard
11-09-2002, 05:47 PM
lh fans, dont listen that that meathead, hes kinda like that dude from caldwell that was trashing his own team, except its the other way around. he doesnt know how to behave himself or show others respect. you guys played a tough game against a great team, be proud that you are going to the playoffs, i hope you guys do well.

BHSfan03
11-09-2002, 06:14 PM
Yeah, LH fans...he doesn't speak for all of us. Good job in the first quarter last night; y'all had a bunch of us worried. Good luck next Friday in your first playoff game. GO GET POTEET!

BULLDOGFAN
11-09-2002, 06:26 PM
Well Liberty Hill, can't say I didn;t warn ya. These Burnet kids are AWESOME... I can;t blame you for feeling good about your record though. Winning is very contagious.

Now is the time to backup and support all 25 -3a teams. Burnet - Liberty Hill - Bandera. You three need to kick butt and take numbers from here on out. Support each other and bring good team spirit to each other.

It has been a good season that all should be proud of.

Bandera will be there Friday night for Burnet, Liberty when we find out what time, and Bandera plays at 1:00 pm Sat. at Harlandale.

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME...

Old Dog
11-09-2002, 07:57 PM
Hey LH fans, as several of us have stated some of these posts only reflect the attitude of a few people. I hope the same goes for the folks in LH. All communities have persons with equine qualities such as southern ends of one or one with long ears and we are no exception! Most of us only wish the best for LH in the playoffs. It makes all our young men lot the better.

After the game in LH friday night, as my wife and I were leaving one of the LH cheerleaders told me Burnet sucks and cheated. Shamefully I laughed out loud at her....really made her mad. 10 steps farther and a gentleman dressed in LH cap and shirt stuck his hand out and congratulated me for Burnet's game. So you see there is class and no-class most everywhere. Personally most of us are pretty tired of some of the no-class bantering coming from some of the Burnet juveniles. I suppose they are in the small group that thinks trash talk bothers savy, confident players.

Puppetmaster101
11-09-2002, 08:51 PM
Hey I never said I wouldn't back LH in the playoffs but it was bragging rights on this board. LH I do support yall fully in the playoffs. As for the Spaniard and spiritpridehonor dont have a heartattack when your getting mad :mad: GRRRRRRR. LOL you all must not like rivalries because bragging and ranking on another team after the win is rivalry. But I guess your loss of memory from old age will do that to you. :D

spaniard
11-09-2002, 11:48 PM
Puppetmaster101:
Hey I never said I wouldn't back LH in the playoffs but it was bragging rights on this board. LH I do support yall fully in the playoffs. As for the Spaniard and spiritpridehonor dont have a heartattack when your getting mad :mad: GRRRRRRR. LOL you all must not like rivalries because bragging and ranking on another team after the win is rivalry. But I guess your loss of memory from old age will do that to you. :D yeah, i guess i oughta go ahead and pluck all the gray hairs from my 19 year old scalp...or not. im just sick of hearing burnet getting knocked on here bc of fans like you causing trouble out of nothing. i mean, i guess that you know all about rivalry since youve been around for how many of burnets rivalries? yeah, i dont think you can really remember many of the things between burnet and marble falls, not a pleasant thing to be involved in. a friendly rivalry doesnt start out with the village idiots going out and looking to start trouble, which is why burnet and marble falls have so much bad blood between them. but since you have such great memory, ill let you embarrass yourself. :D

bulldogfan2
11-10-2002, 01:35 AM
to the LH panthers thanks for a great game and good luck in the playoffs

Puppetmaster101
11-10-2002, 02:29 AM
LOL hey if 19 years old you should be in college shouldn't you. Why don't you leave people who are still in highscool and have something to trash talk about alone. Are you in highschool noooooooo so what are you complaining about oh lets not start a fight here. Im not trying to start a fight (village idiot) like I said before, what I also posted as the topic title BRAGGING RIGHTS YOU (village idiot). So why dont you shutup go spread your 19 yr old maturity somwhere else. Besides this LH subject is the only thing I have trashed talked about (village idiot). And about rivalry between Burnet and LH you got me their but I have lived other places with rivalries bigger and were around longer than this one such as West-Orange Stark and LCM, and H. Lamar and H.Madison so dont talk to me about rivalries Spaniard. :mad: HAHA just kidding im not mad :D

SintonFan
11-10-2002, 02:52 AM
Puppetmaster101:
LOL hey if 19 years old you should be in college shouldn't you. Why don't you leave people who are still in highscool and have something to trash talk about alone. Are you in highschool noooooooo so what are you complaining about oh lets not start a fight here. Im not trying to start a fight (village idiot) like I said before, what I also posted as the topic title BRAGGING RIGHTS YOU (village idiot). So why dont you shutup go spread your 19 yr old maturity somwhere else. Besides this LH subject is the only thing I have trashed talked about (village idiot). And about rivalry between Burnet and LH you got me their but I have lived other places with rivalries bigger and were around longer than this one such as West-Orange Stark and LCM, and H. Lamar and H.Madison so dont talk to me about rivalries Spaniard. :mad: HAHA just kidding im not mad :D Don't let someone else pull your strings...
:D :D :D
jus havin some fun...

spiritpridehonor
11-10-2002, 10:07 AM
PupperMaster, I don't have to say anything to show what kind of person you are, you do it all on your own as you prove over and over.

spiritpridehonor
11-10-2002, 10:09 AM
PupperMaster, I don't have to say anything to show what kind of person you are, you do it all on your own as you prove over and over.

Puppetmaster101
11-11-2002, 09:28 PM
spiritpridehonor:
PupperMaster, I don't have to say anything to show what kind of person you are, you do it all on your own as you prove over and over.Hey im doing what some of them would have done if they had won that game. People from all over the state would have been bragging not even LH fans, and all of you who know that yall would have bragged about this don't deny it you cheatin mothers you. Oh spiritpridehonor next time you wantto get into a spelling contest try spelling your name right it should go Spirit_Pride_Honor!!!!! :D

Chris Hart
11-11-2002, 09:55 PM
Since when did underscores become part of the alphabet, and start having anything to do with spelling?

<small>[ November 11, 2002, 08:58 PM: Message edited by: Chris Hart ]</small>

Puppetmaster101
11-11-2002, 10:01 PM
He started it. :rolleyes: