Originally posted by burnet44
Orangemen over Louisville
Canes over the Corps
Okie Lite shoots down Raiders

take your pic

all are done
just looking for a bowl game

all 3 were tough.

i predicted that atm one...knew the TECH one was very possible...I love TECH...but they do taht every year...last year it was at Colorado.

burnet44
09-23-2007, 03:09 PM
per my post
Leech will not win untill he plays D
but that wont happen
he will not
its not fun and gun
throw it every where
600 yds a game 78 TD's
great stats in the paper

and will lose because he will not play D
he doesnt have the mentality for D
again its an attitude
Leech and his program dont have it
and he aint looking for it ethier

besides its PPU
aint like they are gonna get
any real athletic defensive players anyway

LH Panther Mom
09-23-2007, 03:21 PM
I always thought a "beat down" was by a bunch of points. 4 points is a beat down? :confused:

Emerson1
09-23-2007, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I always thought a "beat down" was by a bunch of points. 4 points is a beat down? :confused:
When you lose to a team that was blown out by troy the week before, it's a beat down.

LH Panther Mom
09-23-2007, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
When you lose to a team that was blown out by troy the week before, it's a beat down.
:thumbsup: Gotcha...

JR2004
09-23-2007, 05:29 PM
Louisville losing to a team that's looked about as good as a DII so far this season is the worst beatdown of the week.

big daddy russ
09-24-2007, 12:13 AM
UM absolutely beat down TAMU. At least the other teams were in their games. I'm giving the beatdown of the week to UM. They're a team that had just come from donkey-stomping in Norman and turned around and laid out the 20th-ranked team in the country.

Bull19
09-24-2007, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
UM absolutely beat down TAMU. At least the other teams were in their games. I'm giving the beatdown of the week to UM. They're a team that had just come from donkey-stomping in Norman and turned around and laid out the 20th-ranked team in the country.

is it really a beatdown when the ags were very overrated and when miami got donkey stomped from a team that will proly do it to everybody this year

big daddy russ
09-24-2007, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by Bull19
is it really a beatdown when the ags were very overrated and when miami got donkey stomped from a team that will proly do it to everybody this year
If LSU wins by 75, but it's against the Southwest North Dakota School for the Mildly-Retarted Blind Women, it's still a beatdown. A bad one.

TAMU was beat down. End of story.