PDA

View Full Version : Hey Cowboy Fans

necks_c/09
09-23-2007, 01:38 PM
The iggles are rollin over detroit right now....

35-21 at the half

McNabb has that offense going FINALLY and If their D had Shepherd or Dawkins they might be half way decent.....

So the future for dallas isn't as bright as it was an 1 1/2 hour ago

3afan
09-23-2007, 02:02 PM
its Detroit ......

Cameron Crazy
09-23-2007, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
its Detroit ...... Yeah what he said. Detroit is terrible.

Gobbla2001
09-23-2007, 02:32 PM
McNabb will always have a few big games and the iggles will win big and everyone will be back on the McNabbwagon... that's just how it's gunna be

Diocletian
09-23-2007, 02:37 PM
Detroit made the Raiders look good..

Cameron Crazy
09-23-2007, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
McNabb will always have a few big games and the iggles will win big and everyone will be back on the McNabbwagon... that's just how it's gunna be I second that motion.

KTJ
09-23-2007, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by necks_c/09

35-21 at the half

McNabb has that offense going FINALLY and If their D had Shepherd or Dawkins they might be half way decent.....

You're gonna have to do better than that.

KTA
09-23-2007, 02:39 PM
Detroit made the Raiders look good..

lol exactly:clap:

RMAC
09-23-2007, 03:02 PM

35-21 at the half

Well unless the Eagles are done, the Cowboys are still 2-0 and Philly is still 0-2. Dallas will win the East this year.

necks_c/09
09-23-2007, 04:00 PM
its Detroit ...... but, they are 2-0 (well were 2-0) now 2-1, and McNabb and co. do look pretty good..

and dont get yalls panties in a wad......

i didnt say the iggles were gonna roll dallas.........

i just said philly dont look as crummy as they have been.........

and as far as saying anybody is gonna something b/c they have a 2 game lead and there are 14 more to play has absolutely no relevance and or merit.....

The iggles will play dallas a good ball game

and dont think yalls D is all that, b/c yall are on the same level as detroit defense wise

necks_c/09
09-23-2007, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by RMAC
Well unless the Eagles are done, the Cowboys are still 2-0 and Philly is still 0-2. Dallas will win the East this year. and yea, they are done....

hows this for a final?

56-21 iggles

anybody who puts a 56 spot on a nfl team( regardless who) is pretty good)

not to mention detroits D is on dallas' D level if not better

KTA
09-23-2007, 04:07 PM
not to mention detroits D is on dallas' D level if not better

I know your not serious

necks_c/09
09-23-2007, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by KTA
I know your not serious ima actually pretty serious...........

Dallas D is not good

PlayaJBiehl20
09-23-2007, 04:10 PM
but, they are 2-0 (well were 2-0) now 2-1, and McNabb and co. do look pretty good..

and as far as saying anybody is gonna something b/c they have a 2 game lead and there are 14 more to play has absolutely no relevance and or merit.....

and dont think yalls D is all that, b/c yall are on the same level as detroit defense wise

Doesn't history repeat itself. I think McNabb will be on the IR before week 8.

PlayaJBiehl20
09-23-2007, 04:11 PM
but, they are 2-0 (well were 2-0) now 2-1, and McNabb and co. do look pretty good..

and no one is getting their panties in a wad. Dallas is 2-0, the eagles are 1-2 and lost to arizona.

no one is getting their panties in a wad dallas is 2-0 philly is 1-2 and lost to arizona at home.

KTA
09-23-2007, 04:12 PM
they are not DETROITS D though, granted they are not the Patriots D, but they are FAR from being Detriots. Detriot has who, Shaun Rogers who else?

necks_c/09
09-23-2007, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by PlayaJBiehl20
Doesn't history repeat itself. I think McNabb will be on the IR before week 8. how can you predict an injury?

Are you gonna shoot him or what?

If youre gonna do all that, just say Romo will throw for 500 yds and Dallas rolls so we wont have to watch it, Cleo.

necks_c/09
09-23-2007, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by KTA
they are not DETROITS D though, granted they are not the Patriots D, but they are FAR from being Detriots. Detriot has who, Shaun Rogers who else? Ernie Sims:D

PlayaJBiehl20
09-23-2007, 04:16 PM
how can you predict an injury?

Are you gonna shoot him or what?

If youre gonna do all that, just say Romo will throw for 500 yds and Dallas rolls so we wont have to watch it, Cleo.

How many times has he gotten hurt, in the past 3 seasons. Also, that was dumb its a prediction, go tell that to everyone else giving predictions.

necks_c/09
09-23-2007, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by KTA
they are not DETROITS D though, granted they are not the Patriots D, but they are FAR from being Detriots. Detriot has who, Shaun Rogers who else? and who is so wonderful on dallas besides Ware and Williams?
and williams cant defend the pass

PlayaJBiehl20
09-23-2007, 04:19 PM
and who is so wonderful on dallas besides Ware and Williams?
Terrence Newman. And on Defense its about the unit not the individuals.

necks_c/09
09-23-2007, 04:21 PM
How many times has he gotten hurt, in the past 3 seasons. Also, that was dumb its a prediction, go tell that to everyone else giving predictions. Well lets see....

hes been seriously hurt like 3 times in his career.... i mean geez...

and i dont see anybody else predicting injuries..... just scores mostly.....

KTA
09-23-2007, 04:21 PM
Ernie Sims

smart butt

and who is so wonderful on dallas besides Ware and Williams?

Newman:p granted hes hurt, but when hes there hes pretty darn good:D

and Tank Johnson:p

necks_c/09
09-23-2007, 04:23 PM
Terrence Newman. And on Defense its about the unit not the individuals. newman is not a probowler, and tell that to ur buddy who pointed out shawn rogers.....

i was just rebounding to what he said about detroits D.....

i know its about the unit..... but it never hurt to have standouts

necks_c/09
09-23-2007, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by KTA
smart butt

Newman:p granted hes hurt, but when hes there hes pretty darn good:D

and Tank Johnson:p neither of whom is playing.....:clap:

and ernie sims really is good...

he had like 130tackles last season.....

somewhere around there

PlayaJBiehl20
09-23-2007, 04:43 PM
Go sims, go

KTA
09-23-2007, 04:47 PM
neither of whom is playing.....

Newman is supposed to be playing tonight, so we will see how much that helps the UNIT

and Johnson will be there in 6 games, lets see how that works out when its all said and done;) then we can officially say who sucks and who doesnt

PlayaJBiehl20
09-23-2007, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by KTA
Newman is supposed to be playing tonight, so we will see how much that helps the UNIT

and Johnson will be there in 6 games, lets see how that works out when its all said and done;) then we can officially say who sucks and who doesnt

Exactly.

KTA
09-23-2007, 04:54 PM
but detroits D still sucks :p

necks_c/09
09-23-2007, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by KTA

and Johnson will be there in 6 games, lets see how that works out when its all said and done;) then we can officially say who sucks and who doesnt well im glad that dallas signed somebody is suspended for 6 games..... im sure that helps alot.....

and they still are not that good....even with newman.....

muhhamed and berrian are gonna have a field day

PlayaJBiehl20
09-23-2007, 04:58 PM
well im glad that dallas signed somebody is suspended for 6 games..... im sure that helps alot.....

As KTA said, all in due time. and Muhhamed sucks, i had him for 2 games on my fantasy team and not a single pt.

football4life
09-23-2007, 05:02 PM
cmon, please do not compare dallas to detroit, regardless of them beating the friggin vikings and raiders. yea the pass D still blows quite often, but i expect that to get much better. they're still the lions, even if kitna said they will win 10 games.:rolleyes: as for dallas playing philly, lets talk again in a month, they don't play till november.

pirate4state
09-23-2007, 06:08 PM
Keith???? LOL

:clap: :clap:

iggles finally won a game - cool :thumbsup:

3afan
09-23-2007, 06:09 PM
necks_c/09 just hates the cowboys and is pushing for an avatar :rolleyes:

pirate4state
09-23-2007, 06:14 PM
necks_c/09 just hates the cowboys and is pushing for an avatar :rolleyes: ahhhhhhh, i see

so we should all ignore him? :devil: ;)

or we could ask admin to up the required amount of posts needed for an avatar :evillol: :evillol:

right now i'm really hoping NY can hang onto this lead against the 'skins :mad:

3afan
09-23-2007, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
right now i'm really hoping NY can hang onto this lead against the 'skins :mad:

roger that

KTA
09-23-2007, 06:18 PM
we could ask admin to up the required amount of posts needed for an avatar

That aint funny:mad: :p

necks_c/09
09-23-2007, 06:19 PM
necks_c/09 just hates the cowboys and is pushing for an avatar :rolleyes: no, just all the cowboy fans get upset when i say anything that is not about how wonderful they are......

and yea i want an avatar.... but thats not what this thread is about

KTA
09-23-2007, 06:20 PM
and yea i want an avatar.... but thats not what this thread is about

Neither was THIS post

Im lying:D

pirate4state
09-23-2007, 06:32 PM
no, just all the cowboy fans get upset when i say anything that is not about how wonderful they are......

and yea i want an avatar.... but thats not what this thread is about we just get upset when you say anything, period! hahaha j/k :kiss: :D

Cowboys are at the top of the NFC East woo hoo :D

Bring on da Bears

3afan
09-23-2007, 06:48 PM
no, just all the cowboy fans get upset when i say anything that is not about how wonderful they are......

no, a few is far from "all" - most don't care what you (or anyone here) says!

lion75
09-23-2007, 08:01 PM
no one is getting their panties in a wad dallas is 2-0 philly is 1-2 and lost to arizona at home. Where do you get your information? Philly hasn't played Arizona.

navscanmaster
09-24-2007, 03:46 AM
well im glad that dallas signed somebody is suspended for 6 games..... im sure that helps alot.....

Wow. Good prediction. Berrian 6 catches, 73 yards, couple of drops. Muhammed 2 catches, 21 yards. On the other side, Anthony Henry had 4 Passes Def., 2 Interceptions, and a TD return, Roy Williams had an INT and a Fumble Rec. Cowboys routing the Bears in Chicago 34-10 looks a whole lot more impressive than ANYBODY trashing the Lions. And you don't have to be a Cowboys fan to see that.

Old Tiger
09-24-2007, 04:01 AM

35-21 at the half

So the future for dallas isn't as bright as it was an 1 1/2 hour ago Donovan and the Eagles will be the flavor of the week in the NFL, so what?