Sweeny (2-1)

raider red 2000
09-23-2007, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by necks_c/09
Who wins?

* Columbia's Homecoming and coming off a bye week

Columbia (0-3)
Sweeny (?)

necks....because of pauncho's teaching style :)

LH Panther Mom
09-23-2007, 09:20 AM

Sweeny (?)
2-1 with wins over Santa Fe & Van Vleck, loss to Brazosport... :)

(click "home" then Region III, then District 24 ~~ this PSA brought to you by your friendly moderating staff :p )

carter08
09-23-2007, 09:22 AM
Roughnecks in the House, say What!

UH OH!

necks_c/09
09-23-2007, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
2-1 with wins over Santa Fe & Van Vleck, loss to Brazosport... :)

(click "home" then Region III, then District 24 ~~ this PSA brought to you by your friendly moderating staff :p ) thanks..... now can one of yall make this a poll..... b/c i forgot to check that "poll" button i just asked yall about.....and who do you pick?

sinton66
09-23-2007, 09:23 AM
I'll say Columbia, no score prediction.

necks_c/09
09-23-2007, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by carter08
Roughnecks in the House, say What!

UH OH! Carter, You are not a cheerleader.

:doh:

necks_c/09
09-23-2007, 09:26 AM
Thanks to whoever made this a poll:)

sinton66
09-23-2007, 09:27 AM

You're welcome.

Ranger Mom
09-23-2007, 09:30 AM

LOL!! Did I leave something out in my instructions???

necks_c/09
09-23-2007, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
LOL!! Did I leave something out in my instructions??? i just forgot to puch the "poll" button..... and then it made the thread and i was all like crap.....

im a moron b/c i just asked about this and now i forgot to do it.....

mac77
09-23-2007, 09:48 AM

im a moron

Straight from the horse's mouth! LOL! B-man you've done it now!

necks_c/09
09-23-2007, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by mac77
im a moron

carter08
09-23-2007, 09:53 AM

:rolleyes:

necks_c/09
09-23-2007, 09:55 AM
ttt

JDOG
09-23-2007, 01:48 PM
I think this will come down to who makes the least stupid mistakes as in turnovers and penalties. Both have made their fair share so far but I am going with the Dogs.There is an intangible on there side I won't mention.

Sweeny 20
WC 13

Bull19
09-23-2007, 05:48 PM
SWEENY ROLLS IN THIS ONE

necks_c/09
09-23-2007, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by JDOG
I think this will come down to who makes the least stupid mistakes as in turnovers and penalties. Both have made their fair share so far but I am going with the Dogs.There is an intangible on there side I won't mention.

Sweeny 20
WC 13 i would like for you to mention that in a pm.....

obviously you find it important enough to get everyone curious on a forum as to what you are talking about....

IHStangFan
09-23-2007, 06:02 PM
Sweeny....huge.

necks_c/09
09-23-2007, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
SWEENY ROLLS IN THIS ONE oh really, and what exactly do you know about sweeny that i dont that makes you so sure?

necks_c/09
09-23-2007, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
Sweeny....huge. hmmm....

what is so wonderful about sweeny that makes all of yall feel this way?

IHStangFan
09-23-2007, 06:07 PM
dude.....calm down..you posed a poll...asked who you thought would win...when we don't pick "your" team..you question us? You want to know what I know....I know this...Sweeny is still a decent team, Columbia is a shell of what it was last year and is also 0-3. I just feel like Sweeny wins this one in a big fashion. I may be wrong...thats possible. But don't make a tread w/ a poll and then come in behind everyone that picks against the Roughnecks and badger them...it makes you A. Look like an very immature kid (judging by the 09 in your name..I assume you are a kid. and B. it just flat out makes you look like a goofball. So do yourself a favor and give it a rest.

necks_c/09
09-23-2007, 06:13 PM
dude.....calm down..you posed a poll...asked who you thought would win...when we don't pick "your" team..you question us? You want to know what I know....I know this...Sweeny is still a decent team, Columbia is a shell of what it was last year and is also 0-3. I just feel like Sweeny wins this one in a big fashion. I may be wrong...thats possible. But don't make a tread w/ a poll and then come in behind everyone that picks against the Roughnecks and badger them...it makes you A. Look like an very immature kid (judging by the 09 in your name..I assume you are a kid. and B. it just flat out makes you look like a goofball. So do yourself a favor and give it a rest. im not mad, its cool that you picked sweeny...im not bothered.... its just that two different people picked against WC and said they would lose big.....

i just found it intersting that yall thought sweeny was that much better than us.....( which they might be, well find out on friday)

and if im not mistaken, sweeny is pretty depleted as well......

i just wanted to know what made you think so much of sweeny..... now i know, its cool.....

thats what the thread is for..... discussion about the two teams...

and quit bringing up my age....

carter08
09-23-2007, 06:17 PM
Columbia wins.

Every team has times when they struggle. The Dub got those out of the way early this yeat.

necks_c/09
09-23-2007, 06:20 PM
Columbia wins.

Every team has times when they struggle. The Dub got those out of the way early this yeat. preach it carter....

but im pretty sure sweeny struggled quite a bit in their games as well

carter08
09-23-2007, 06:22 PM
preach it carter....

but im pretty sure sweeny struggled quite a bit in their games as well

ok...

Seriously, just pick Sweeny. Everyone knows you want to.

necks_c/09
09-23-2007, 06:24 PM
ok...

Seriously, just pick Sweeny. Everyone knows you want to. no, i just figured i would throw that out there b/c i knew one of "them" would say it if i didnt

and if im not mistaken, ur the one who picked against WC in the pick em.... not me

IHStangFan
09-23-2007, 06:25 PM
im not mad, its cool that you picked sweeny...im not bothered.... its just that two different people picked against WC and said they would lose big.....

Cool...just think they will...no harm no foul.

i just found it intersting that yall thought sweeny was that much better than us.....( which they might be, well find out on friday)

"better" than WC at the moment isn't saying much.......yup...we will see

and if im not mistaken, sweeny is pretty depleted as well......

yup...along w/ Wharton.

i just wanted to know what made you think so much of sweeny..... now i know, its cool.....

Who said I think "highly" of Sweeny? I think this game is a battle of two teams that will be sitting home this year come playoff time. I just happen to think Sweeny is the better of two not so good teams.

thats what the thread is for..... discussion about the two teams...

Then let it go and quit questioning everyone that isn't jumping on your WC ban wagon.

and quit bringing up my age....
Stop making it so painfully apparent, conduct yourself like an adult if you don't like the "kid" tag.

[/B]

I'm not trying to be an ahole...just being honest amigo. Heck...maybe WC gets things rolling this week and puts it on Sweeny. We'll find out on Friday.

carter08
09-23-2007, 06:26 PM
nevermind

carter08
09-23-2007, 06:29 PM
I think this game is a battle of two teams that will be sitting home this year come playoff time

Who's going to make the playoffs, Columbus? :p

necks_c/09
09-23-2007, 06:30 PM
And you're the one who picks against WC in real life. who said that besides you..... just being honest...

we both struggled in our first 3 games....

are you to dumb to notice that?

do you think sweeny was playing their best ball against VV?

IHStangFan
09-23-2007, 06:32 PM
Who's going to make the playoffs, Columbus? :p I'd bet they make it before Wharton especially...but WC has looked horrible, Sweeny hasnt looked much better. This district other than Needville and Columbus (so far...jury is still out on the Cards) is a complete joke this year. Wharton..horrible....WC...might win 2 or 3 games...Sweeny....struggling...Brookshire...nuff said....Stafford...again...nuff said...pathetic.

carter08
09-23-2007, 06:34 PM
who said that besides you..... just being honest...

we both struggled in our first 3 games....

are you to dumb to notice that?

do you think sweeny was playing their best ball against VV?

I hope Sweeny played thier best against VV. That would probably mean WC would win easy friday. From what I've heard, they struggled.

carter08
09-23-2007, 06:38 PM
I'd bet they make it before Wharton especially...but WC has looked horrible, Sweeny hasnt looked much better. This district other than Needville and Columbus (so far...jury is still out on the Cards) is a complete joke this year. Wharton..horrible....WC...might win 2 or 3 games...Sweeny....struggling...Brookshire...nuff said....Stafford...again...nuff said...pathetic.

If Columbus is still winning in a couple weeks, I'll pencil them into a playoff spot. Until then, I still think Wharton, Sweeny, and Columbia are battling for 2 spots. Columbus has to prove something against quality opponents.

Bull19
09-23-2007, 06:42 PM
dude.....calm down..you posed a poll...asked who you thought would win...when we don't pick "your" team..you question us? You want to know what I know....I know this...Sweeny is still a decent team, Columbia is a shell of what it was last year and is also 0-3. I just feel like Sweeny wins this one in a big fashion. I may be wrong...thats possible. But don't make a tread w/ a poll and then come in behind everyone that picks against the Roughnecks and badger them...it makes you A. Look like an very immature kid (judging by the 09 in your name..I assume you are a kid. and B. it just flat out makes you look like a goofball. So do yourself a favor and give it a rest.

EXACTLY HOW I FEEL

IHStangFan
09-23-2007, 07:43 PM
If Columbus is still winning in a couple weeks, I'll pencil them into a playoff spot. Until then, I still think Wharton, Sweeny, and Columbia are battling for 2 spots. Columbus has to prove something against quality opponents. thats warranted. They are no doubt better than last year, and I am curious to see how they look in district.

necks_c/09
09-23-2007, 08:53 PM
EXACTLY HOW I FEEL Hey, you know that one button that says Caps Lock on it, the one right next to the letter "A."

Press it.

And I could care less how you feel and if you haven't noticed I already explained myself on this matter.

JDOG
09-24-2007, 01:10 PM
Needville, Columbia, Sweeny,Columbus will play for the 4 spots.
Needville is in. I think Sweeny will be in and it will come down to WC and Columbus the other spot. I think Columbus is better but not as much as it appears by their scores.

Bull19
09-24-2007, 01:16 PM
oh really, and what exactly do you know about sweeny that i dont that makes you so sure?

Hey, you know that one button that says Caps Lock on it, the one right next to the letter "A."

Press it.

And I could care less how you feel and if you haven't noticed I already explained myself on this matter.

LOOKS LIKE YOU ACTUALLY DO CARE HOW I FEEL.....SERIOUSLY GROW UP KID.. IF YOU NEED TO GET YOU DIAPER CHANGED GO CRY TO YOUR MOMMA....DONT CRY TO US ABOUT IT

necks_c/09
09-24-2007, 03:55 PM
[i]

LOOKS LIKE YOU ACTUALLY DO CARE HOW I FEEL.....SERIOUSLY GROW UP KID.. IF YOU NEED TO GET YOU DIAPER CHANGED GO CRY TO YOUR MOMMA....DONT CRY TO US ABOUT IT [/B]

yea, this is relevant....:clap:

go back to the bellville threads.....

and whos crying?

and

p.s

caps lock is stuck i guess

Bull19
09-24-2007, 03:59 PM
yea, this is relevant....:clap:

go back to the bellville threads.....

and whos crying?

and

p.s

caps lock is stuck i guess

WHY WOULD I WANT TO GO BACK TO THE BELLVILLE THREADS? YOU ARE THE KID WHO HAS MORE EXCUSES ABOUT YOUR BELOVED COLUMBIA TEAM THAN THE WHOLE WORLD, NOT TO MENTION COLUMBIA HASNT WON A GAME THE WHOLE YEAR AND YOU STILL THINK THEY ARE THE BEST TEAM IN REGION III??? SERIOUSLY GROW UP KID.....MAYBE COME BACK WHEN YOU PASS THE TENTH GRADE OR WHATEVER HIGH SCHOOL CLASS YOU ARE IN

necks_c/09
09-24-2007, 04:02 PM
WHY WOULD I WANT TO GO BACK TO THE BELLVILLE THREADS? YOU ARE THE KID WHO HAS MORE EXCUSES ABOUT YOUR BELOVED COLUMBIA TEAM THAN THE WHOLE WORLD, NOT TO MENTION COLUMBIA HASNT WON A GAME THE WHOLE YEAR AND YOU STILL THINK THEY ARE THE BEST TEAM IN REGION III??? SERIOUSLY GROW UP KID.....MAYBE COME BACK WHEN YOU PASS THE TENTH GRADE OR WHATEVER HIGH SCHOOL CLASS YOU ARE IN im glad you feel it neccessary to follow me around and critcize me.......

never said they were the best....

just wanted to know why you thought sweeny would roll Wc....

you took this outts control

and im in 11th grade, but who cares besides you and wookinpanub....

the 2 retards who follow me around and criticize me

Bull19
09-24-2007, 04:06 PM

YOU WANTED TO KNOW MY TAKE ON THE GAME, BUT YOU ALSO SAY YOU COULD CARE LESS??? IM CONFUSED

ALSO READ THE RULES,,,NO NAME CALLING

WE CARE ABOUT HOW OLD YOU ARE BECUASE WE NOW UNDERSTAND WHY YOU POST LIKE YOU DO, IMMATURILY

I GUESS MATURITY COMES WITH AGE?

necks_c/09
09-24-2007, 04:10 PM
YOU WANTED TO KNOW MY TAKE ON THE GAME, BUT YOU ALSO SAY YOU COULD CARE LESS??? IM CONFUSED
i wanted to know your take on the game, not how you agree with somebody criticizing me

ALSO READ THE RULES,,,NO NAME CALLING

it was deserving
WE CARE ABOUT HOW OLD YOU ARE BECUASE WE NOW UNDERSTAND WHY YOU POST LIKE YOU DO, IMMATURILY

your not all that wonderful yourself buddy, evident by the fact that you enjoy argueing with a 17 yr old

I GUESS MATURITY COMES WITH AGE?

and who doesnt know this?

you want me to act like a 40 yr old?

pirate4state
09-24-2007, 04:17 PM
Either stick to the game or go play in separate corners! :mad:

Bull19
09-24-2007, 04:18 PM
SWEENY ROLLS IN THIS ONE....COLUMBIAS DEFENSE WONT BE ABLE TO STOP THEIR RUNNING GAME

necks_c/09
09-24-2007, 05:04 PM
well, can i make something known?

i feel that everyone is making to big a deal about wc being (0-3) and sweeny being (2-1)

The difference between Bellville and Santa Fe is gignatic and St pius would destroy VV.

with that said, sweeny will have a good running game, but,

from what i saw last year, their passing game is not good and if we can SLOW DOWN their running game, we will have a good shot.....

also, both teams played sloppy in the first 3 games so turnovers will play a huge role

* not much of a passing game was needed last year b/c of tank but unless they are improved in the passing element, wc will game plan around the run

Bull19
09-24-2007, 05:10 PM
well, can i make something known?

i feel that everyone is making to big a deal about wc being (0-3) and sweeny being (2-1)

The difference between Bellville and Santa Fe is gignatic and St pius would destroy VV.

WHAT DOES "VV" STAND FOR?

necks_c/09
09-24-2007, 05:11 PM
WHAT DOES "VV" STAND FOR? Van Vleck