PDA

View Full Version : Arkansas

PlayaJBiehl20
09-23-2007, 01:14 AM
When you have Darren McFadden and Felix Jones, you shouldn't lose to both Alabama and Kentucky at home. Ya Kentucky and Alabama are 2 pretty good football teams, but still at home with the best 1-2 rb combo in the nation along w/ Clemson, its just unacceptable.

CelinaCatFan
09-23-2007, 07:25 AM
Arkansas lost to Alabama on the road. But, I agree. They should have won one and possibly both of those games. For their offense to improve and reach their potential, they are going to have to find some form of a passing game. Too bad they still don't have Mustain.

necks_c/09
09-23-2007, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by CelinaCatFan
Arkansas lost to Alabama on the road. But, I agree. They should have won one and possibly both of those games. For their offense to improve and reach their potential, they are going to have to find some form of a passing game. Too bad they still don't have Mustain. arkansas is just like Louisville and Michgan

they are playing nowhere near their potential and b/c of that their bcs hopes are shot and theyre season basically over

wildstangs
09-23-2007, 11:34 AM
My in-laws are Arkansas folks and let me tell you this - the natives have been restless about Houston Nutt for many years. If this team losses many more games (which they will lose to LSU and possibly others) with McFadden, expect the outcry for Nutt's head to get louder and louder.

PlayaJBiehl20
09-24-2007, 05:05 PM
Ya thats what one of my friends said, they didn't like Nutt.

eagles_victory
09-24-2007, 05:23 PM
defense has let them down giving up 41 points in each of those ball games... having no passing attack doesnt help

mwynn05
09-24-2007, 06:41 PM
They are going to lose again this week as well!!! Ill be there in person to see it

necks_c/09
09-24-2007, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
They are going to lose again this week as well!!! Ill be there in person to see it who are they playing?

If it is LSU then they will lose for sure.

Do they play Auburn?
If they do, they'll lose to them as well, unless of course some defensive changes are made.

Old Tiger
09-24-2007, 07:17 PM
coaching staff is horrible and makes bad decisions

cropduster
09-24-2007, 07:52 PM
Yea, they are terrible.

They have won more games since Nutt has been there then they did combined with Crowe, Kines and Ford.

Understand, they are not LSU, Texas, USC, or even A&M.

I'm an Alumni and I'm happy with him.