PDA

View Full Version : Lincoln 35 Madison 34

JR2004
09-22-2007, 10:58 PM
http://www.hsgametime.com/dfw/schoolinfo.htm?infoType=boxScore&schoolId=0&sportId=3&propertyId=1&y=2007&m=09&eventId=123336

Instead of going out tonight, I'll be going to sleep shortly. Before I do though, I'll see if I can get my next door neighbor to give me a swift kick in the nuts because that's what losing that way feels like. 50-0 would've been easier to stomach than that. I can only imagine how bad those kids feel right now after that ending.

A whole year of Lincoln getting to brag about winning like that... :( Just sickening...

LH Panther Mom
09-23-2007, 12:40 AM
Wow! That stinks! I'm with you - would rather get "beat" than lose like that.

Matthew328
09-23-2007, 02:22 AM
Heard there was a near riot at the game also...bunch of kids on the Lincoln side got into a big fight and it got out of hand apparently

JR2004
09-23-2007, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by Matthew328
Heard there was a near riot at the game also...bunch of kids on the Lincoln side got into a big fight and it got out of hand apparently

It wasn't a near riot. It was a FULL BLOWN riot on their side. I just didn't feel like posting about it because I'm still disgusted and very disappointed about how we lost this game to the Purple Tigers. Back to sleep now for me. I'll post about what happened later on today. It was an extremely ugly scene in an otherwise entertaining South Dallas Super Bowl.

3afan
09-23-2007, 07:02 AM
http://www.hsgametime.com/sharedcontent/dws/img/09-07/0923lincolnfb.jpg

Matthew328
09-23-2007, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
It wasn't a near riot. It was a FULL BLOWN riot on their side. I just didn't feel like posting about it because I'm still disgusted and very disappointed about how we lost this game to the Purple Tigers. Back to sleep now for me. I'll post about what happened later on today. It was an extremely ugly scene in an otherwise entertaining South Dallas Super Bowl.

Probably just a bunch of Lincoln kids who got into a fight and it got out of hand...