PDA

View Full Version : PROUD of the DOGS!

marlinbulldogplayer
12-08-2003, 01:08 AM
MARLIN ALL THE WAY! YOU GET TO STATE ONE GAME AT A TIME... SO LET'S TAKE OUT PI!

WITH HEART, DISCIPLINE, AND PRIDE YOU REPRESENT OUR COMMUNITY WELL AND WE ARE SO VERY PROUD OF YOU! KEEP IT UP!

FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS FOR THAT STATE CHAMPIONSHIP RING! GO GET'EM BULLDOGS...WE CAN DO IT!
REMEMBER THE SLOGAN: WHATEVER IT TAKES!

BULLDOG MOM LOVES HER DOGS!

BIG19
12-08-2003, 09:26 AM
CONGRATS!! Knew you would bounce back after your early season losses. Continue to roll and reach that goal of STATE!

olddawggreen
12-08-2003, 10:45 AM
Way to go guys, I too knew you could do it! Good luck all the way, we're pulling for you!

fmsc64
12-08-2003, 11:09 AM
wink Way to go Marlin Bulldogs. I am so proud of each of you and it takes all of you to get where you are. Don't underestimate your value to the team, each one of you Freshmen to Senior are part of this great team. Keep up the hard work, think only positive all week and lets go to San Antonio and win one more time! You can do it, I have faith in you and know each of you will do only your best on the field, in the classroom and in your lives. Don't forget to "COME READY ARE NEVER START!" Love you guys! :cool:

faithfuldog
12-08-2003, 11:38 AM
Ditto

bd0707
12-08-2003, 01:17 PM
The Marlin Bulldogs are the team to beat in Div.2. I think Burnet fans have known this all along, you are definitely the bad boyz. Just remember that spot makes you a target, keep your head in the game and your rewards will follow. Go Bulldogs! Go get PI!