PDA

View Full Version : Royse City looks pretty darn good

Buckeye80
09-22-2007, 03:50 PM
Nice to meet dogdad at the game last night. I appreciate the hospitality of the Royse City crowd, and I appreciate the guy sitting two rows behind me keeping his comments about Gilmer to an "almost" inaudible level.:D
Royse City looks sharp. They are a really fundamentally sound team. They don't have the "just blow you away" athletes all over the field, but they play hard and play with confidence. If they can keep everyone healthy, beating them will be a tall order for any team in D1 this year.

Good luck Dogs! :)

necks_c/09
09-22-2007, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Buckeye80
and I appreciate the guy sitting two rows behind me keeping his comments about Gilmer to an "almost" inaudible level.:D
Good luck Dogs! :)

how could he have known you were there?

but im sure his comments would have been positive had he known you were from gilmer...:D

of course, i try not to talk crap about teams anyway...... just say that other teams are better

but i wouldnt say much about a team as good as gilmer in the first place..... on the negative side anyway

Buckeye80
09-22-2007, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by necks_c/09
how could he have known you were there?

Orange T-shirt with "Gilmer Buckeyes" across the back. Is that obvious?:D

charlesrixey
09-22-2007, 04:52 PM
he knows you were scouting for the quarterfinals:D

necks_c/09
09-22-2007, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Buckeye80
Orange T-shirt with "Gilmer Buckeyes" across the back. Is that obvious?:D oh in that case..... thats just messed up.....