PDA

View Full Version : Upset Watch

wildstangs
09-22-2007, 02:18 PM
Nebraska losing to Ball State 37-28 in the 4th.

Louisville down by 17 in the 4th.

Ole Miss has pulled within 3 of Florida.

wildstangs
09-22-2007, 02:57 PM
Ball State misses a FG with 14 seconds left - Huskers win 41-40.

JR2004
09-22-2007, 02:59 PM
Bill Callahan's time in Lincoln needs to come to an end. How in the world do you give up 40 points and 606 YARDS to a MAC school on your home field? There's just absolutely no excuse for that whatsoever.

thewyliefan
09-22-2007, 03:13 PM
alright...my gators pulled it off

rockdale80
09-22-2007, 04:05 PM
After a big game like last week it is not uncommon for a team to struggle. I told everyone all week that Nebraska may get beat this weekend and everyone said I was crazy.

necks_c/09
09-22-2007, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80
After a big game like last week it is not uncommon for a team to struggle. I told everyone all week that Nebraska may get beat this weekend and everyone said I was crazy. sure you did:D

rockdale80
09-22-2007, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by necks_c/09
sure you did:D

I just made that up. I didnt say that at all;)

GoStafford
09-22-2007, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
Bill Callahan's time in Lincoln needs to come to an end. How in the world do you give up 40 points and 606 YARDS to a MAC school on your home field? There's just absolutely no excuse for that whatsoever. Means the aggies might have a chance

rockdale80
09-23-2007, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by GoStafford
Means the aggies might have a chance

Have you ever been a coach? Then what are you doing making a football comment? Come on now. Certain people think you have to have coaching experience to know anything about the game.:cool:

LH Panther Mom
09-23-2007, 02:09 AM
Have you ever been a coach? Then what are you doing making a football comment? Come on now. Certain people think you have to have coaching experience to know anything about the game.:cool:
And sadly, you have to add that you have to have played varsity football. :helpme: I guess I need to focus on time in the kitchen. :(

rockdale80
09-23-2007, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
And sadly, you have to add that you have to have played varsity football. :helpme: I guess I need to focus on time in the kitchen. :(

Never said I know everything. But I also never said that someone doesnt know what they are talking about because they arent a coach. You can just watch the game and know something about it. :)

And where did I add that I played varsity football, and how is that relevant to what I posted?:thinking:

LH Panther Mom
09-23-2007, 12:07 PM
Never said I know everything. But I also never said that someone doesnt know what they are talking about because they arent a coach. You can just watch the game and know something about it. :)

And where did I add that I played varsity football, and how is that relevant to what I posted?:thinking:
:p I didn't say you said you did. And I didn't say you said you played varsity ball. A while back someone on here (not naming names :D ) said if you never played a down of varsity football, you weren't qualified to evaluate a players' talent. I was just adding to the list of "things that unqualify" some of us to comment. ;)

rockdale80
09-23-2007, 12:33 PM
:p I didn't say you said you did. And I didn't say you said you played varsity ball. A while back someone on here (not naming names :D ) said if you never played a down of varsity football, you weren't qualified to evaluate a players' talent. I was just adding to the list of "things that unqualify" some of us to comment. ;)

AH....well. Well according to the guidelines, there are only a few people on here that should know anything about the game. Maybe one day we can all learn something from those people....but I doubt it. ;)

LH Panther Mom
09-23-2007, 12:36 PM
AH....well. Well according to the guidelines, there are only a few people on here that should know anything about the game. Maybe one day we can all learn something from those people....but I doubt it. ;)
I know, so do I. Now I should get back to my woman "duties". ;)

rockdale80
09-23-2007, 12:50 PM
I know, so do I. Now I should get back to my woman "duties". ;)

by Sunday the house should have been cleaned already;)