PDA

View Full Version : Diboll 55 Coldspring 44 *Final*

mistanice
09-22-2007, 12:27 AM
Dibolls RB Stanton rushed for 180 yards and 2td's.

Diboll QB Spencer was 8 for 11, 185 yards, and threw 4 tds. He Has 13 td's in 3 games.

Coldspring's RB Johnson rushed for a whopping 275 yards and had 3 tds.

Diboll moves to 3-0 while Coldspring drops to 2-2 on the season.

Diboll will travel to Liberty next Friday.

sahen
09-22-2007, 12:40 AM
why is diboll playing all the 22-3a teams in non-district?....i mean i watch liberty play and all but its a really weak district, plus i have never seen a team do that before (the playing only one district in nondistrict).....

mistanice
09-22-2007, 12:47 AM
lol, I noticed that a while back. It seems like they schedule the same teams every year. They scheduled Barbers Hill for a couple of years, Willis, Waller, Conroe-Caney Creek, Tatum, Jefferson. Don't know why they can't schedule better teams. Like I said before, if they win out with this schedule, does it mean they're 22-3a champs?

sahen
09-22-2007, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by mistanice
lol, I noticed that a while back. It seems like they schedule the same teams every year. Like I said before, if they win out, does it mean they're 22-3a champs?

i guess so, not that its really much to brag about haha, u would get to play some team out of 21-3a the first round and thats always someone that makes a deep run it seems.....beating Liberty at Liberty is gonna be tuff next week though, from waht i have read about the otehrs the districtis gonan come down to Liberty and Coldspring and i think Liberty has the edge...