PDA

View Full Version : Sweeny struggles at 2A Van Vleck

mac77
09-22-2007, 12:04 AM
The Dogs didn't look very good against a salty Van Vleck squad. Gave up a long KO return that set up a score and had an interception returned for a TD. Van Vleck only suited up 23 players and the Dogs finally were able wear them down. A couple of key 4th down conversions on the winning drive led by backup QB. It wasn't pretty but it's a win!

P.S. We received your message at our field house in WC. Really nice. Did someone lose an English paper?

zebrablue2
09-22-2007, 01:13 AM
what was the final score?

mac77
09-22-2007, 07:50 AM
Sweeny 21
VV 15

necks_c/09
09-22-2007, 08:09 AM
so yall went and scouted em or what mac?

i went to the b wood angleton game

Johnnypaycheck
09-22-2007, 08:24 AM
congrats to the dogs on their win

JDOG
09-22-2007, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by mac77
The Dogs didn't look very good against a salty Van Vleck squad. Gave up a long KO return that set up a score and had an interception returned for a TD. Van Vleck only suited up 23 players and the Dogs finally were able wear them down. A couple of key 4th down conversions on the winning drive led by backup QB. It wasn't pretty but it's a win!

P.S. We received your message at our field house in WC. Really nice. Did someone lose an English paper? Actually the starting QB threw the winning touchdown pass as the backup was injured. Yea the Dogs are in trouble against that powerhouse across the river. They have looked like a well oiled machine so far in the two games I've seen them play.

neck_06
09-22-2007, 12:06 PM

P.S. We received your message at our field house in WC. Really nice. Did someone lose an English paper?

what is this about? please fill me in...

mac77
09-22-2007, 04:55 PM
By way of Mrs. CoachRPawPaw, someone wrote some very critical remarks about Columbia, specifically the QB, and how Sweeny has the better QB and that Sweeny is going to whip the Dub. Apparently, it was delivered to the field house at Columbia by scattering it around the parking lot on sheets of paper. This supposedly occurred yesterday after school let out.

I guess since they can't burn something into the turf, this is the next best thing?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

mac77
09-22-2007, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by JDOG
Actually the starting QB threw the winning touchdown pass as the backup was injured. Yea the Dogs are in trouble against that powerhouse across the river. They have looked like a well oiled machine so far in the two games I've seen them play.

I noticed that was about the only play he got in the 4th Qtr. Was he hurt or just beat up after some of those hits he took?

You must mean our well oiled turnover machine!
:o :o :o

necks_c/09
09-22-2007, 05:00 PM
By way of Mrs. CoachRPawPaw, someone wrote some very critical remarks about Columbia, specifically the QB, and how Sweeny has the better QB and that Sweeny is going to whip the Dub. Apparently, it was delivered to the field house at Columbia by scattering it around the parking lot on sheets of paper. This supposedly occurred yesterday after school let out.

I guess since they can't burn something into the turf, this is the next best thing?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

hmmm:thinking:

maybe we need to call csi

did this happen on friday because i hadnt heard about it?

JDOG
09-23-2007, 05:34 AM
Just beat up some after taking some pretty good shots all night. He did a heck of a job on that play coming in under pressure.

Yea we've had a few of those turnovers lately too.