PDA

View Full Version : My friends in Jasper...

rockdale80
09-21-2007, 10:19 PM
When are we going to get together again for some mexican food, margaritas, and football?

charlesrixey
09-21-2007, 10:29 PM
what an awesome trio!

Hupernikomen
09-21-2007, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80
When are we going to get together again for some mexican food, margaritas, and football?

Where you even legal when we got together for mexican food? I guess the margaritas were before I got there.

Well Jasper needs to make the playoffs sometime again so we can meet up at Nac.

j_dog
09-21-2007, 10:34 PM
any time you can stop off in Huntsville on your way to Rockdale. ;)

We have some really good Mexican food, and cheap margaritas here in Huntsville.

I went tonight and watched Huntsville demolish poor little New Caney. It was 58-14 in the third q when I left. I don't know if Huntsville is that good, but New Caney is clearly that bad. I heard that Livingston beat them 66-0 last week.

rockdale80
09-21-2007, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
Where you even legal when we got together for mexican food? I guess the margaritas were before I got there.

Uh yeah. I am 26. And we didnt get wasted. Just had a few. I think you were there before I got there.

rockdale80
09-21-2007, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen

And I dont live in Nac anymore. I am in Austin now. That was a fun night.

shankbear
09-21-2007, 11:10 PM
j dog. hows it going. looks like a loooong year for bridge city. kelly booted the cards 49 to 6.

rockdale80
09-21-2007, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by j_dog
any time you can stop off in Huntsville on your way to Rockdale. ;)

We have some really good Mexican food, and cheap margaritas here in Huntsville.

I went tonight and watched Huntsville demolish poor little New Caney. It was 58-14 in the third q when I left. I don't know if Huntsville is that good, but New Caney is clearly that bad. I heard that Livingston beat them 66-0 last week.

Did you move to huntsville? Or were you there all along?

j_dog
09-21-2007, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by shankbear
j dog. hows it going. looks like a loooong year for bridge city. kelly booted the cards 49 to 6.
yeah, let's talk about baseball !! :D Jasper may have a long football season themselves.

I was just thinking today about those last two baseball games we saw together. :) You know, folks who did not see the games would not believe it. ;)

j_dog
09-21-2007, 11:30 PM
Did you move to huntsville? Or were you there all along?
Yes, I moved to Huntsville, but I lived there when I met you.

I did not realize that you had moved to Austin. I get over that way occasionally, so maybe we could get together.

shankbear
09-21-2007, 11:33 PM
Those were great games even before the trip to Dell Diamind. Then winning all the marbles was excellent. It was indeed a blast.:D

j_dog
09-21-2007, 11:41 PM
Those were great games even before the trip to Dell Diamind. Then winning all the marbles was excellent. It was indeed a blast.:D
I was thinking of not just about the winning, but how they dominated at state. The Dogs had to have written their names in the state record books in several ways offensively. Not too shabby in my opinion considering they were the fourth seed. :)

And most of those players will be back in 08. :D ;)

shankbear
09-21-2007, 11:52 PM
I really do know how to spell diamond. It is late and we just got the crap kicked out of us. And now you are telling me that the Dawgs are going to have a ton of the same kids back on the baseball field this coming season. What next???

j_dog
09-22-2007, 12:02 AM
I really do know how to spell diamond. It is late and we just got the crap kicked out of us. And now you are telling me that the Dawgs are going to have a ton of the same kids back on the baseball field this coming season. What next???
well, not everyone will be back. but both winning pitchers at state, plus the lead off batter, and the number two batter will be back. remember those two guys?? ;)

bulldogbark
09-22-2007, 02:53 AM
i just want some of dem Margarita's that was fun. I had a great time

rockdale80
09-22-2007, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by bulldogbark
i just want some of dem Margarita's that was fun. I had a great time

Well the next time any of you are up around austin, let me know and we will get together