PDA

View Full Version : Texas A&M Put on Probation

BobcatBenny
09-21-2007, 06:26 PM
Just in . . .

(Austin, Texas) The State of Texas Board of Tradition has ruled that due to Texas A&M's pathetic loss to the Miami Hurricanes, Texas A&M University is now on probation. As a result of this probation, A&M will also have to give up one of its traditions to Texas Tech.

Here is what I have found out about A&M's loss of tradition to Texas Tech. A&M will give up its right to the word "Fightin'". A&M can no longer be called things like "The Fightin' Texas Aggies." The State of Texas Board of Tradition has directed that this right of tradition be passed to Texas Tech University for an unspecified duration.

So from hence forward, until over turned by the board, the formerly known "Texas Tech Red Raiders" now are to be traditionally known as "The Fightin' Texas Tech Red Raiders." :eek: :eek: :eek: :D

rundoe
09-21-2007, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
Just in . . .

(Austin, Texas) The State of Texas Board of Tradition has ruled that due to Texas A&M's pathetic loss to the Miami Hurricanes, Texas A&M University is now on probation. As a result of this probation, A&M will also have to give up one of its traditions to Texas Tech.

Here is what I have found out about A&M's loss of tradition to Texas Tech. A&M will give up its right to the word "Fightin'". A&M can no longer be called things like "The Fightin' Texas Aggies." The State of Texas Board of Tradition has directed that this right of tradition be passed to Texas Tech University for an unspecified duration.

So from hence forward, until over turned by the board, the formerly known "Texas Tech Red Raiders" now are to be traditionally known as "The Fightin' Texas Tech Red Raiders." :eek: :eek: :eek: :D

Funny BobCat!!

CHS_CG
09-21-2007, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by rundoe
Funny BobCat!!

Not funny I have a bet with Red Raider 2000 on this game. I do NOT wanna lose!

charlesrixey
09-21-2007, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
Not funny I have a bet with Red Raider 2000 on this game. I do NOT wanna lose!

:p